Me: 31 Him: 37
Married: Oct 2015
Baby G born June 2017
TTC#2: July 2018
BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

Re: September Randoms

• Nothing like waking  up to tempt and your brand new bbt thermometer stops working! 😡🤪
  • Ugh @Mamaof2beautifulgirls how frustrating!! Did you get it online or from a store?
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Loading the player...
  • @manillabar I ordered it from Amazon. I have not even had it two weeks! I have requested a refund. I just hate my calendar is going to have temps missing. I was hoping to have a complete cycle of temperature readings.
  • @Mamaof2beautifulgirls how frustrating! And so close to your ovulation, too. 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @Mamaof2beautifulgirls ugh what a pain hopefully they refund. It should last alot longer than 2 weeks

My random is our weather. Its supposed to be close to 90degrees tomorrow and low 70s on Friday. Cant tell if its summer or fall
  • @Mamaof2beautifulgirls Ugh, that’s really frustrating. 

@ble1 I would kill for low 70s! We’ve had high 80s/low 90s with lower humidity and that feels “cool” to me. 
  • @ble1 I would love some 90 degree weather! We've been having only as high as maybe 71 and have had some 50 something degee days and nights. Its chilly, but can still go without a jacket. 

Heavy frost is on the way with the possibility of snow next week. Hello fall!  
    This is one reason I would love to move further south. 
  • @ottergirl81 whoa, snow next week?! 🥶
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• Question: what bbt do you ladies use? I can’t find the one I was using most recently and I didn’t love it anyway, I think it was favoring temps. I had too many straight lines. I used to have a Mabis a few years ago, is that still everyone’s go to?
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• @manillabar I have heard good things about the Mabis. It was too expensive for me and I ordered the amazon choice thermometer. 😂 Sadly I have quit tempting. My RE has put me on progesterone after ovulation and it messes with my tempts... so I just gave up. 🤷‍♀️
  • I bought a mabis off amazon and it malfunctioned within a few days. Then I bought an iproven bbt off amazon and it’s been working pretty well for about a year now. 
  • @manillabar yup snow is right around the corner for us. Got below freezing during the night last night. Biggest snowfall on record is in the forcast for some parts of the province I live in. Welcome to Canada! 
  • *TW LC And Baby shower Mentioned*

Nothing like having to go to a baby shower to make you miss the little one you lost. He or she would have been born very soon, sometime in November. 

To top it off my DD keeps asking if she will ever have a brother. This breaks my heart into pieces every time.
  • @Mamaof2beautifulgirls I’m so sorry. Those triggers are hard. Big hugs to you. 
  • @Mamaof2beautifulgirls so sorry. Those reminders are tough. My would be due date is coming up, too. Lots of hugs ❤️
    TTC history in spoiler
    Baby G born June 2017

• It snowed a bit on the weekend! Ugh! Didn't stay on the ground, melted before it got there. Wonder what October will bring for us. My poor vegetable garden is ruined☹