April 2020 Moms

Weekly Randoms Week of 9/2

Re: Weekly Randoms Week of 9/2

• My parents left today to drive up for a visit and I'm so excited! My mom was up in June for LOs birthday but we haven't seen my dad since Christmas
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • @mflowers929 That’s great! How far away do they live? Both my parents and in-laws were able to visit this summer, and I know how exciting it can be to spend time with them if you live far away. I hope you have a great time with your family. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @emsnedds they live in Florida and I live on the east coast of Canada, so it's quite far away. My mom used to come up every summer (they had a B&B up here) but they sold it and I haven't seen them as often since. They are planning on retiring next year and spending a good portion of the year up here so that will be nice.
    My in laws only live 2 hours away but they have some health issues which makes it hard for them to travel, and we've got terrible luck with vehicles in the recent past so we haven't seen them in a few months. MH isn't very close with his family, and I don't speak French so unfortunately I can't be the one to keep contact.
    Momma to 3 angels and two amazing children
    F born June 2018
    W born September 2020
    #3 due November 2022
  • @mflowers929 That’s crazy! - I live in Nova Scotia with my husband and kids, and my family is in Utah and my in-laws are in Michigan. 
    It sounds like your new baby will be here in time to spend quality time with your folks after the retire. Fun! It’s hard to be away from family and it means so much when they make an effort to come see us. 
  • @mflowers929 Hope the visit with your parents is amazing. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • My BFF is having her first any day now. Her due date was 9/1. She’s getting anxious at this point. I’m so excited for her even though I’m not going to actually get to meet the baby for a long time. She lives in Virginia and I am in South Texas. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Now that May board is up, it's crazy to think some of us have been here a month already!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was like holy junk May is up!  and then I remembered I'm due the end of April...
  • Today is my niece’s birthday. My sister and I got pregnant a week apart and both settled on the SAME first time without knowing it and neither of us wanted to change it so they share the same name and are only 6 days apart. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Should make them close! 💕
  • @ruby_love Haha! That must make family gatherings tricky. 

I can't stop thinking about the word "singleton" and how it sounds so strange to me. 
  • Anyone else having trouble with the app? It won’t let me love tit anything and my last comment posted multiple times and I can’t edit them or anything. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • @babybison Our family is nice about it but I think they secretly think, “ really?” 😛

@mercury94 No, but that sounds super annoying! 
  • @mercury94 Yeah, the app hasn't been working for me at all. It doesn't remember where I am in threads and it doesn't let me love anything. I've just been using the site on my desktop.
  • @mercury94 and @aresee Me too!  It's driving me crazy.  I even tried deleting and adding it again.  I just try to wait to reply and love tit when I get to work on my PC.
  • @KFrob The O18 ladies all say hi and congrats!
  • @Sailing_Mama Tell them I said "Hi" back!  I miss everyone! 
  • @mercury94 the bump app sucks. 

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
    Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
    Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
    Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
    Headed to Prague April 30
    3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
    2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
    BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
    Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
    We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @susykat77 It definitely has some issues. Computer use isn’t really an option for me. I can use my iPad at home, but my office tracks all computer use, so I’m mobile only. But, I have found that my Facebook groups are also annoying because I miss updates if I don’t specifically comment on every single post. None of them are perfect, I guess. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • @mercury94 I just hate how unresponsive the app is - like when I click to go back and it does nothing. Ugh. Also there’s nowhere to see notifications on the app. My J17 group moved to FB and we have a daily random thread that’s easy to follow. 

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
    Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
    Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
    Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
    Headed to Prague April 30
    3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
    2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
    BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
    Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
    We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • the bump app def sucks, but i've been actively posting from it. I can "love" posts. The biggest headache i find is that it doesnt go "back" easily, i have to click on it several times and it then takes me back to the April 2020 BMB from the individual threads.
  • I end up scrolling to the bottom of the thread and clicking on the April 2020 Moms link at the bottom, because the “back” button does t work for me.
  • The app totally had a change earlier this week.  I can’t love anything and earlier today I couldn’t even post anything.  I can be on my iPad at home but I’m hoping that the app will get up an running again.  I tried deleting and re-installing and it almost seemed to make it worse!   Glad it isn’t just me I guess. 
  • @mandarenee898 It’s super weird. I’ve noticed that my app works great on data, but sucks I’m WiFi now.

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017