April 2020 Moms
Options

TTGP Grad Check-in 9/5

This is a check-in for people who were active on TTGP before getting the BFP. We welcome all TTGPers in other BMBs as well. 

What's going on this week?

How far along are you?

Upcoming appointments?

Cravings/Symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Randoms?

Questions?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
Baby number 2 due 4/11/20

Re: TTGP Grad Check-in 9/5

• Options
    Mainly boring week, but I have a concert I'm going to tomorrow!

How far along are you? 8+2

Upcoming appointments? Wednesday is my first appointment. Gonna feel better to see an ultrasound finally!

Cravings/Symptoms? So much nausea and I'm puking every morning. Only so much I can even eat.

Rants/Raves/Randoms? See above. It's so rough with a toddler around watching me as I puke.

Questions? When do you you plan on making a public social media announcement?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Not too much. We’re getting a bunch of rain (outer bands of the tropical storm that’s hitting Mexico). It makes it hard to find the motivation to do anything. 

How far along are you? 8w5d

Upcoming appointments? 9/13, followup ultrasound. 

Cravings/Symptoms? I’m just so hungry and tired today. Most days I’ve had nausea, but not so much today. Not craving anything in particular, but I’ve been eating a ton of fruit. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? See above re: weather, which is making my dogs act crazy. They scratched and chewed my bedroom door yesterday and some blinds. Anxious to see what they did today. 

Questions? Not right now. 

@Kathryn0903 We will likely announce on FB after the NT/NIPT results. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Kathryn0903 we are waiting until the 13-14 week mark... if MH had it his way we wouldn’t announce until baby is born. 🤦🏼‍♀️ 

@mercury94 sorry the rain is making your house so crazy! 

What's going on this week? Not a whole lot. Started back to school with kids this week, it’s exhausting! 

How far along are you? 8w3d

Upcoming appointments? Prenatal with OB is September 16

Cravings/Symptoms? They’re diminishing, which naturally has me freaking out a bit, but others are getting so much worse! The exhaustion is the biggest culprit right now. Instead of being nauseous all the time, it comes in random waves. Weird. 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? Lots going on at school right now. We have been working without a contract since June, and are looking at the possibility of going on strike, unpaid. It’s a little terrifying. Our events we have planned right now as a union are interesting, to show we are united... 

Questions? Has anyone else noticed a change in symptoms? I’m trying to keep my mind calm here. 
  • Options
    mercury94mercury94 member
    edited September 2019
    @ejoseph16 I noticed less nausea today for sure. A day or two ago, the Ovia app told me that I might notice a change in symptoms soon due to the placenta taking on some of it. 

ETA: Teachers aren’t allowed to strike here, so that idea is so weird to me. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • Options
    @mercury94 yeah I read that, too... that’s what keeps me calm. Lol. But I still freak out because this is when I started losing my last one, so my AL brain is getting the better of me right now! 
    The idea of striking is terrifying, but with his our board is treating us right now, we have to take extreme measures. We probably won’t end up striking, but it’s still intimidating.