Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TFAS Week of 8/26

2»

Re: TFAS Week of 8/26

• Options
    @rachelg777 I think Ann is my favorite!! She cracks me up!! 

@saladflambe I’ll have to check those other two out!!

@bows22 YH can watch it too! It’s funny on a parenting level but certainly speaks to moms more.  MH watches it occasionally with me and laughs.
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• Options
    @m6agua I'm the same way!!! Our daughter loves to read so the book I'm a big sister is sitting in my Amazon cart waiting for a positive!

@gingermama29 our daughter really struggled with getting up in the middle of the night and then we got a my tot cloc. It has lights on the face that are colored so she knows if it's okay to actually wake up or if she knows what time to go to sleep. 

@saladflambe Treat Yo Self!!! Have a great weekend to yourself! Hopefully you'll have a some time to relax! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @erevans1014 thankfully, 99% of the time, if she wakes up, she'll put herself back to sleep. It's pretty rare that she needs anything in the middle of the night any more. I will definitely have to look into that tot clock when she transitions to a toddler bed though! 
  • Options
    @kpearse99 I’m the same as you. Anne is definitely my favorite. I die laughing watching her 😂 she’s hilarious. 
  • Options
    @NYTino24 oh I'm so sorry. That sounds like you had such a hard day. Internet hugs to you.
  • Options
    Oh my gosh @NYTino24 I am so sorry that happened to you. How scary. I would have totally panicked, I’m glad your H was there. If no one starts this weeks thread by tomorrow I’ll start it and you can just catch up with us there. I hope you are able to get some rest tonight ❤️
  • Options
    Hugs @NYTino24 I'm so sorry for your hard day, especially on the holiday. That would have been so stressful but all's well that ends well. ❤️
  • Options
    Holy crap, I’m so sorry, @NYTino24. That’s a terrifying situation. I know because I did something similar. My son was 2 months old and my dog locked them both in the car. Accidents happen. I’m glad it wasn’t hot and your son enjoyed the police officer. 
  • Options
    @NYTino24 I’m sure that was so terrifying. I’m glad nothing bad happened. 
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20