April 2020 Moms

TW confirmed loss TW

Hello all,
Unfortunately I have to say goodbye to everyone... I miscarried yesterday.
I spent all day in emerg and had constant heavy bleeding, while waiting for the ultrasound I had super painful cramping and passed a large chunk of tissue (after which most of the pain subsided). The whole experience was terrible, I was there from 10am to 10pm while waiting for the ultrasound, and then for the obgyn to arrive, the "cleaning out" by the obgyn at the end was the worst, and it makes me so scared to go through this again.

I really hope I can carry to term next time, but it's all so depressing right now... are miscarriages always so painful and horrible?

I really wish everyone else the best and hope to be back to a new month board soon!

Re: TW confirmed loss TW

• @anxious35 I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m sorry I don’t have any advice, I hope your next try is a rainbow baby!
  • @anxious35 I am so sorry. Though I’ve never had a miscarriage I had a late term loss. Being in the hospital and going through one of the worst things in your life and then going home without your baby is horrible and I feel for you. You are so strong. Please try to take care of yourself mentally, emotionally and physically (easier said than done I know). Stay strong Mama. 
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry to hear this. No advice, but I hope you can take good care of yourself.  <3
  • Oh @anxious35 I'm so sorry that you're going through this. Please try to take good care of yourself. Keeping you in my thoughts and sending you prayers for comfort.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • I am so sorry for your loss. All miscarriages are different . I’ve had 2 that honestly were nothing more than a heavy period which I passed all on my own at home with no issue (just some discomfort). I had a later one around 8 weeks that my body never recognized so I had a d&c-
    which was an easy procedure . The most important thing to do right now is take care of yourself physically and emotionally . Most women who have a MC go on to have perfectly healthy pregnancies in the future. Sending prayers your way! 
  • @anxious35 I'm terribly sorry for your loss. Sending you prayers and hugs for the pain you had to endure. Like jd614 said, most women go on to have healthy pregnancies after a MC, and i'm hoping you have a rainbow baby very soon. 
  • @anxious35 I’m so sorry for your loss! Unfortunately I know exactly what you went through... that’s how my MC went in April, but I never went to the hospital because I knew a week before it started that it was going to happen. I was in pain for about a week afterwards, then started working on my emotional health. Take care of yourself. 
  • @anxious35 I am so sorry to hear this. Take the time to grieve and get the support from your loved ones you need. Emotionally, it will get better with time but it was one of the most devastating things I ever experienced and I'm so very sorry you're experiencing it. Take care and best wishes to you going forward.
  • @anxious35 so sorry to hear your story. I’m here to say that I have also just experienced a miscarriage. After 5 days of spotting and slowly worsening cramps and a week 7 ultrasound that showed as 6 weeks with no heartbeat and a chorionic bump, I had a rough couple days Tuesday night - Thursday with heavy bleeding with blood clots. Updated hcg levels are dropping and it’s been confirmed by my doctor. Really sad and crushed as my DH and I were so excited for this. We will try again when we can. Wishing all you ladies a healthy and safe pregnancy and thanks for your support in these early weeks. 💕
  • @anxious35 And @kalee9 I’m so sorry for you’re losses.  
  • @kalee9. I am so sorry. What a hard thing to go through. Thank you for sharing and I’ll be thinking of you. 
  • @kalee9 I’m so sorry. You’ll be in my thoughts. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @kalee9 I’m so sorry for your loss. It is one of the worst things you can go through. Cry as often as you need to and don’t be afraid to acknowledge the life you were carrying. ♥️ 
  • @kalee9 I’m so sorry you are going thru this, it’s so hard to go from being so excited to so much grief. Praying for you. 
  • Hello ladies, 
    I'm sad to say that I will be leaving this group as I have suffered through a miscarriage this week. I am praying for health for all you other Mamas out there! I know God will bless my husband and I with another child. Sending love to you all! 
  • @julie_a_420 I’m so sorry for your loss... take care of yourself!
  • @julie_a_420 So sorry for your loss, Julie. 💔
  • @julie_a_420 oh no, I’m so sorry
  • @julie_a_420 oh no, I’m so sorry
  • @julie_a_420 I am so sorry. I don’t know what to say. Take care of yourself and give yourself compassion as you move forward.
  • @kalee9 I'm terribly sorry for your loss. I hope you get your rainbow before you know it. Please take care of yourself.
  • @julie_a_420 I'm very sorry for your loss, please take care. Hope you get your rainbow very soon.