1st Trimester

May 2020 Waiting Room

Hey guys!! I got my positive on at 3 weeks and 5 days! Today I am 4 weeks exactly! Based on my last period (July 28th) I’m due May 3rd! Any other May moms in here yet? I definitely found out super early! Praying for safe and healthy pregnancies for everyone ❤️

Re: May 2020 Waiting Room

• Congrats to you as well!! ❤️
  • Loading the player...
  • I didn’t see this and just posted a waiting room bc I’m dumb. BFP yesterday, due May 7 with #2!
  • Haha no worries! Congrats ❤️
  • I’m up eating at 5am third time this week. I’m a SAHM to a toddler who doesn’t go to school, there’s no reason to be up at 5. But every day I’m waking up STARVING and can’t go back to sleep. With my son I was up puking so I’ll take this for sure, but I still feel crazy 😂
  • It’s so crazy how life works out sometimes, isn’t it?! Praying for you! Pregnancy after MC is hard, but we got this! 👍🏻
  • Hey ladies!! Congratulations! My name is Heather. I am a mom of two boys (9 and 7) and I had a miscarriage in May. My EDD is 5/11, the exact date of when I miscarried. I got a faint line at 8 dpo with a clear positive on a digital at 9 dpo. I was taking Clomid to conceive. I am praying for happy and healthy pregnancies for everyone. 
    Thinking about you!!! I’m sure sharing a due date with an MC date feels strange (maybe Glennon Doyle’s word, brutiful, fits here). Praying for you to have a smooth pregnancy!
  • Good news, hormones are perfect and I don’t need progesterone 🎉 my morning sickness already started because my body does not handle these hormones well but unisom and b6 is actually helping this time around! It didn’t do anything the first time.
  • Congrats Katie!! That’s so exciting! Unisom and b6 is a magical combo lol

• kaitieb14 said:

Hey ladies!! Congratulations!

My name is Heather. I am a mom of two boys (9 and 7) and I had a miscarriage in May. My EDD is 5/11, the exact date of when I miscarried. I got a faint line at 8 dpo with a clear positive on a digital at 9 dpo. I was taking Clomid to conceive. I am praying for happy and healthy pregnancies for everyone. 

Thinking about you!!! I’m sure sharing a due date with an MC date feels strange (maybe Glennon Doyle’s word, brutiful, fits here). Praying for you to have a smooth pregnancy!

Thank you! It is very bittersweet to be honest. I am hoping and praying for the best!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker image
  • @kaitieb14 glad to hear the good news on the progesterone not being needed 😁

@outbumberedmomrn wow, that’s crazy those dates are the same! It is bittersweet! 
    Hopefully we all have uneventful healthy pregnancies 

That sucks some people have nausea already. I have had two HG pregnancies, so I’m expecting the same this time around. Trying to be positive and enjoy the fact I’m not sick yet. 
  • Is anyone else looking at the other posts 

• shanana_3 said:
    Is anyone else looking at the other posts 

Oh ALWAYS 😂
  • @rox7777 congratulations!! Welcome ♥️ I was in Nov ‘17!
  • Congrats you guys!! ❤️
  • @rachelg777 Oh hey girl! Congratulations!!! 🎉 
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Woohoo! 5 weeks and 2 days here due on May 4th! I’ve been a lurker on TTGP and excited to see some friendly faces.

A little afternoon sickness around lunchtime, and whenever I smell/see ranch also which is a little sad, but very excited to be here!
  • @rachelg777 congrats! So exciting to see you here as well.

now they just need to open up this dang board.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Wow! This board blew up today! Congrats to all the preggers 🥳

• Hi all! (and congrats)

I got my BFP 6 days ago on the day my period was due. 5 weeks today. I was on the O18 boards and have a 10.5 month old and I’m so scared of having two under two. This wasn’t planned so I’m still coming to terms with it, but it’s getting more positive the past few days  :#
    BabyFetus Ticker