High-Risk Pregnancy

Sibling with chromosome issue

Good day ladies, 
I'm 44, will be 45 when baby is due. I have my NIPT coming in a few weeks.? My older brother was born with out an immune system due to a chromosome deletion. He passed away at 3 yrs old.   I wanted to ask is there is anyone who has a sibling with a chromosome issue? 

Answers

• My brother has nf1 and it was a mutation not passed down like it typically is. 

My daughter has turned syndrome which is a mutation with her sex chromosomes and I'm almost 16wk pregnant with her sibling who so far is typical 

• met5 said:
    Good day ladies, 
    I'm 44, will be 45 when baby is due. I have my NIPT coming in a few weeks.? My older brother was born with out an immune system due to a chromosome deletion. He passed away at 3 yrs old.   I wanted to ask is there is anyone who has a sibling with a chromosome issue? 
    My oldest daughter is 14 and my younger daughter was 9 when she passes away in 2018. She had a chromosomal deletion 1p36. I’m currently pregnant with my third child and I’m having a hard knowing this baby won’t know my middle child. My older daughter is so excited because her sister wasn’t able to do many things that other children can do. I’m here if you need to chat!