TTC After a Loss

TTCAL week of 8/26

1. Introduce yourself 
2. Status?
3. R/R:
4.GTKY: What small little thing makes your day or week better?

Re: TTCAL week of 8/26

• @ble1 Thanks for starting this thread! 

1. Introduce yourself 2 CPs Nov.'18 and July '19
    2. Status? Self-benched this cycle
    3. R/R: Holidays start this Friday and I'm wigging out about whether or not I will pack enough of the right things and nothing dumb that we don't actually need. I don't travel much. We have a Wedding Saturday and then we are going camping and of course theres church on Sunday. Have to be prepared for all these things as well as air travel. 
    4.GTKY: What small little thing makes your day or week better? When I can keep checking things off of my to do list. Its a nice feeling when things are getting done.
  • ble1ble1 member
    1. Introduce yourself partail molar Feb 18
    2. Status? Month 5, still trying , last af decided to come 4 days late, mentally I'm drained from counting from last month
    3. R/R: our lawn mower started blowing smoke 2 weeks ago. Since it was under warranty we took it to the dealer. They still haven't looked at it even though they told us to rush it there. Our grass is so high
    4.GTKY: What small little thing makes your day or week better? I like getting a coffee or milkshake. I don't do it often but when I do its a special treat.

@ottergirl81 I enjoy checking things of a list. Makes me feel like I'm accomplishing something. Dh is the exact opposite he doesnt like my lists. I get the same way with packing I almost always overpack especially when were gone for more than a few days. Yay for vacation
  • Loading the player...
  • @ble1 Wow, sure hope your mower gets fixed soon, long grass looks ugly and it feels nice when its cut properly. I like getting a coffee sometimes too and that makes my week a bit better. Better if someone brings me one, but that never happens. If it did, my week would be so much better!
  • eqveqv member
    edited August 2019
    1. 2 early losses (Nov 18 and June 19)
    2. Waiting for my husband to return from his deployment in September and go for an IUI that month as well.
    3. Working on an Archer-themed ("Your authority is not recognized in Fort Kickass") cross stitch to decorate a work/storage nook that I've put together while my husband's been gone, and I'm delighted to have a new crafting hobby taking up time that I should be doing other things! 
    4. Kind of relates back to 3--but my week is infinitely better when I have a small project or a good book to look forward to spending a few minutes with each week. 

• ble1ble1 member
    @eqv I enjoy crafting also. It makes me so happy seeing a project that I made once its done. I would love to see a picture when you're done. 
  • 1. Not new. 4 losses
    2. TWW but ntnp. We're finalizing our application for adoption but going to ntnp for a bit longer as the adoption process could take forever. 
    3. Just spent 2 weeks away and it was so relaxing. Back home now and wishing I was still on vacation.
    4. Getting out on a bike ride, run or hike. Something active always makes me feel better

Lots of new faces around here while I've been on vacation. Sorry you ladies are here with us. 
  • Lurking

@40momma I’m so happy to see you going through with adoption process.  I hope it doesn’t take too long but I know the process can be a long one.  Maybe you will get KU while you wait! 
  • Lurking

looks like @Mack2342 and I check back on you ladies at the same time! 
    @40momma I’m so excited that you are finalizing your adoption application!! I hope the process moves quickly for you! 
  • Thanks @Mack2342 and @char245 it's a scary but exciting process. I hope you're both doing well. 
  • @40momma I’m doing well.  I’m focusing on me for a little while.  I’m 8 lbs away from my goal weight and that is helping me feel so much better. I just feel more like my old self again! 
  • @char245 how are you doing?