Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Line Eyes??

amurray523amurray523 member
edited August 2019 in Trying to Get Pregnant
The first picture is from yesterday and the second is from today.... Am I wishing to see things??? Yesterday was 5DPT/5DT. Today is 6DP.

Image removed by Admin

Re: Line Eyes??

• Options
    Looks like nothing. This is actually not where you post something like this. Post this in the First trimester board under "what does a positive pregnancy test look like". Leave here quickly.
  • Options
    @BumpAdmin please shut this down.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am not sure why this needs to be moved? I am in the trying to conceive group, I apologize if this offended you but I am not in the first trimester as evidenced by the fact that I am trying to conceive...
  • Options
    I definitely see a line. 😊
  • Options
    The first picture is from yesterday and the second is from today.... Am I wishing to see things??? Yesterday was 5DPT/5DT. Today is 6DP

**minus pee sticks**
    QFP
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    @knottie05fda1051d419f14 Sorry if you’re not getting the response you’d hoped for. This board works differently than you might expect, as it’s full of ladies *trying* to get pregnant & as soon as they are successful they immediately move to a new board (First Tri or BMB: Birth Month Board). You must must must read the rules at the top of the page to get the hang of it & not take these responses personally. Take BusinessWife’s advice to heart. We are happy to have you join in if this cycle wasn’t successful & you need support. Otherwise you can get lots of support in those other groups. 

I do see a shadow on your first pic, I wouldn’t trust that blue dye test in your second pic as far as I could throw it. See if you can get your blood drawn early. Good luck! 
  • Options

This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"