Infertility

August 2019 IUI/TI

Hey everyone, I haven’t seen any August IUI/TI discussions, so I thought I’d start one!

I’m currently on CD 11, after using Letrozole CD 3-7. My RE has me testing with OPKs and going in for my IUI the day after I test positive. So far, I’ve been testing positive around CD 14-15 with Letrozole. Hopefully, I’ll be going in for my 2nd IUI in a few days! Then, it will be the lovely progesterone after that...

Re: August 2019 IUI/TI

• Hey I'm on CD 9 I'm taking 100mg of clomid CD 3-7 and follistim 75iu for 4 days starting on CD 8 I have my next ultrasound on Friday for a follicle scan. After I get a 19+ I can trigger that night with an iui the day after trigger or the following day depending if my body has started a natural surge.
  • @myhoneylovee GL with your US on Friday, hopefully your follicles are big enough to trigger.

AFM I’m 6dpiui and just trying to get through the TWW. My IUI went well, and I’m feeling hopeful for this cycle.
  • Loading the player...
  • @Ceauth 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
    My ultrasound went great I have 2 mature follicles one on each side they told me to stim for 1 more night and ovidrel tonight at 9pm IUI will be on Monday at 11:30am I'm supper excited! I truly hope this is your month and mine as well!
  • @myhoneylovee That’s exciting news!! GL with your IUI on Monday! I hope this month is successful for both of us!!
  • Hello! I just got a BFN on our last natural cycle so...first FSH/IUI cycle should start this coming week! TW!!

This is my second time around - my son will be 2 on Wednesday will likely be when I start this cycle. 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• @JWatt5 good luck! I hope this cycle is successful!
    Tomorrow is my iui I'm so nervous.
    Baby dust to all you beautiful ladies!!
  • @JWatt5 Good luck with your upcoming IUI cycle! I hope this cycle works out!

@myhoneylovee I hope that your IUI went well today and you don’t have too much cramping. Also, hope your TWW goes by quickly!
  • @Ceauth my iui was uncomfortable I had been cramping for 2 day and finally around 1pm my cramps completely stopped! The iui itself didn't hurt but the speculum did! I felt raw on my cervix... so I'm officially 2DPO today... my husband made a joke before he's never met my RE till Morning and he said if you get pregnant I'm gonna need a blood test.. he said he looks creepy 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • @myhoneylovee Sorry to hear that your iui was uncomfortable and you had cramping, but glad that it stopped! That’s funny about your husband and saying that he might need a blood test. When I had my first iui, my husband and I were joking about what would happen if they gave me the wrong sperm and our child ended up a different ethnicity! I can’t imagine trying to explain that to family!! 
  • @Ceauth how's your 2ww going? When do you plan on testing? It's useless for me to test early unfortunately my ovidrel stays in my system till 13DPT! Normal people they say it's out by day 8-9 but not me 🙄 I've started my progesterone tonight oh so much fun NOT! And my husband got a phone call they want him to deploy to the southern border so now I'll be all alone for 45-60 days is what they are saying. So hopefully this month works and we don't have to put everything on hold.
  • @myhoneylovee Hope that this month works out for you, too. I’m also not a huge fan of the progesterone, I get headaches every morning from it. Sorry to hear about your husband’s deployment. I hope that it is shorter, rather than longer. I tested on Thursday...
    **TW**
    I ended up with a BFP on Thursday! Today, I went in for my beta, and it was over 400! I am in total shock, and never thought that this could happen! My next beta will be on Tuesday, so I hope my numbers are rising appropriately. 

• @Ceauth OMG WOW that's amazing! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!
    I'm 6dpo and my trigger shot is still blazing bright. This 2ww is gonna be the death of me 😬
  • @myhoneylovee Thanks! Hang in there during your TWW, I’ve always found it helps to keep busy... keep me posted on how it’s going!
  • I'm 9DPO still testing + for my trigger 😔 
    8DPO on the right 9DPO on the left
  • I'm 13DPT and 11DPO still have a line but it's getting more faint 😔  This ovidrel really loves me 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • I got my first- today and I feel so broken. I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy 🙏🏼 with DH deployment I will be taking a few months off.
  • @myhoneylovee I’m so sorry to hear that. :'( I hope that you can find some hope during your break and when your DH gets back, you are able to get a BFP. I’ll be praying for you while your DH is gone. 
  • Thanks love I'm 14dpo bfn I'll probably start tomorrow I'm going to stop taking the progesterone.
  • Sorry for posting here, but @JWatt5 I sent you a pm, could you please reply whenever you get the chance. thank you :)