April 2020 Moms
Options

Weekend Randons 8/17-8/18

What's going on this weekend?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekend Randons 8/17-8/18

• Options
    We're going to a wedding today. First wedding for my 2 yr old. Nervous since he's a little wild and doesn't like to sit still! Also, not sure how many friends we'll have there and if they'll get suspicious of my not drinking.
    Tomorrow we have a graduation party for our friend's girlfriend. We're dropping DS at my parent's house and likely going to announce to them then.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Kathryn0903 Good luck at the wedding. I always ordered Diet Coke with a lime when I went to events where I didn’t want people to ask if I was pregnant. I gave up caffeine now, but maybe a Sprite with a lime or something, so it’s not obvious. 

@mandarenee898 Oh my, triplets. That’s a fair number of baby blankets you have to knit. 

Super terrible timing here, but I got a link to a great article about silly, unexpected things that dogs enjoy with my recently deceased dog in it. I sent the picture and the story to a journalist friend over a year ago. I guess the article finally came out. She sent me the link today and I cried some seriously ugly tears. So, with that going on, I’m pretty much sticking around the house the rest of the day. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • Options
    I’ve been cooking this morning, having a pretty laid back day myself! 
    Will probably catch a movie on the big screen this evening, cos it’s been a while. 
  • Options
    @Kathryn0903 good luck at the wedding! I’m sure it’ll be great. And how exciting that the grandparents are going to get the good news tomorrow. 

@mercury94 I’ve been staying away from anything animal related on social media or the tv, I can not control my emotions . 
  • Options
    Went and played a round of golf today with MH! Then we went shopping for our nephews’ birthdays (1yo and 5yo), which of course landed us in baby land and it was hard to escape! Lol
  • Options
    My garden tomatoes all decided to ripen at the same time, so I've been saving them all week and had a bunch to make some homemade pizza sauce. It took FOREVER, but it was worth it and it's so good! So, pizza for dinner tonight. Had a bunch left over to freeze in jars, too. I freaking love canning season!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @mercury94 So sorry about your pup. Hopefully that article will be nice to look back on as time passes. Enjoy your weekend at home  <3

I went to a craft fair today and might go to the beach with my kiddos tomorrow. I’m trying to soak up the sun as long as I can because winter in Nova Scotia last for 7 months 
  • Options
    @kerriann0o114 I love to garden, too! My mom and I like to do it together and my kids have learned so much. We still have a lot of green tomatoes, though. 😊🌿