March 2020 Moms

Week 6

Heart rate 115 ๐Ÿ˜Š

Re: Week 6

• Congrats and all, but

Please read this and intro hereย if you'd like to be a part of this community.ย ย 

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3ย  DS born 4/4/18ย  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• We have a pinned thread for ultrasounds, please use that thread. One off threads are discouraged because they clutter the board and make it hard to find threads. There are so many of us imagine if we all posted individual u/s pics.ย 
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    Married: October, 19, 2015
    EDD 2/22/17 <3 DS1 born on 3/2/17
    EDD 3/8/20 <3 DS2 born on 3/10/20
    EDD 11/24/23
    (Formerly Marriedhamstermom Feb โ€˜17)

• Loading the player...
  • Is it a boy or a girl?
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020ย 

• @EmilyLove25 you canโ€™t tell from the skull theory? Amateur.ย 
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 |ย DS: 4/20/18ย 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 |ย EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @silverhope and @EmilyLove25 oh, BTW can you Ramzi me?ย 
  • And you wonder why the boards have been silent lately.
    @lacielay4 don't worry about it, I hope the rude reactions dont discourage you from sharing or reaching out further. It honestly disgusts me to see grown women being rude to others. We are suppose to build each other up not put each other down. @varimama thank you for giving a respectable response and not attacking another member for a mistake.ย 
  • @babyfox320 I totally agree. I am tired of seeing girls jump down peopleโ€™s throats like this (mind you itโ€™s usually the same people)...the rude GIFs need to STOP! And you may think your jokes are funny but an innocent person that simply just doesnโ€™t know how this app works yet prob takes it personal! Itโ€™s one thing to educate, itโ€™s another thing to bully. Knock it off!ย 
  • @babyfox320 @mrsc918

1. there's a reason there's a 3 day waiting period to post anything when you create an account: you're supposed to lurk and learn the guidelines/culture of the boards before posting erroneously.ย 
    2. those who don't lurk and learn the organization and culture before posting are, historically, drive-by participators who just want to use us as google, don't want to become part of a community of support, and never show their face again. You'll say "well maybe they never come back because you're rude!" to which I'll say "Not usually. You can see the last time they logged in and, with most one-off or drive-by posters, the last time they logged in is when they posted their one-off."ย 
    3. some of the best community members are the ones who respond to being called out with grace, learn the rules, and start participating in a meaningful way.ย 
    4. there are thousands of other pregnancy sites that encourage a free-for-all, chaotic board. This doesn't happen to be one of them.ย 
    5. stick around and actually participate in the boards for 2+ years (I see you're both new in the last couple of months) and you'll likely come to understand where myself and a lot of the other regulars are coming from. This is our home, and we're fiercely protective of our friends and our safe place.ย 

Or, you know, continue to fight a losing battle. Your choice.ย 

*Formerly LuND*
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    <3ย  DS born 4/4/18ย  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• Andplusalso, you wouldn't go into a restaurant you've never been to before and shout out your order before taking a moment to figure out how things are done. Is it counter service? Do you need to be seated by a hostess? You'd likely be heckled by other patrons (or at least laughed at quietly) if you did.

The guidelines/culture of this board reflect years of BMBs that have come before. They are held up by members who request that new users simply read the rules before doing whatever the eff they want. If you don't like the structure here, as @stassischroeder said, there are so many other options for you. With that being said, I challenge you to hop on BabyCenter and find the same sense of community that you'll find here. You will undoubtedly find uncropped ultrasounds and a rainbow of crotch snot photos, so enjoy.ย 
  • @stassischroeder @keeksie84 Neither of us said anything about not liking the structure or not agreeing with it. We simply said stop being mean girls. Educate politely and be welcoming like @varimama. Iโ€™m sorry if thatโ€™s too much to ask for from us newcomers lol

• *Formerly LuND*
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    <3ย  DS born 4/4/18ย  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20