Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TW Tuesday 8/13

Not sure we can top yesterday's troll, but we can try! Who or what is bugging you today, ladies? 

Re: TW Tuesday 8/13

• Options
    @emeraldduchess Seriously! That troll had me fuming!

Other than that, I'm really annoyed about an Etsy order (first-world problems, I know). Well, I ordered some handmade casual/sweat pants (a pair for my husband and a pair for myself). I placed this order over a month ago and the expected delivery was before my husband's birthday (August 4). I had hoped to surprise him with it, but we ended up getting the wrong order when I received the package on August 3. Well, I had to ship it all back. The seller reimbursed me, and then "rushed" to ship me out a new set. In the process, she did a shoddy dye job on my pants. She shipped them out anyway with my husband's pants but decided to reimburse me for mine (WTF). I received them both this morning, and I am sorely disappointed with the whole situation. Not only are the pants super small for their sizing, but the quality is just not impressive. My "free" pants are scratchy and uncomfortable, so I'm not sure if I'll even be able to wear them (I have sensory issues). They are not really casual/lounge pants and are rather snug. I doubt my husband will even be able to fit into his, so I'm sure I will just be taking his pants instead. We spent a pretty penny on all of this because they were made from natural (pesticide-free) fabrics. Not sure what kind of review I'm going to leave, but I don't think it is going to be a good one.
    Me: 38 DH:38.
    Dating Anniversary: 1999. Marriage Anniversary: 2001.
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • Options
    @flowntheloop Oh that's awful!!! Have you tried washing your pants yet? Maybe that would help with the scratchiness? 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mvt2003 It is more a scratchiness from fabric quality level I think. They are pilly!
    TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • Options
    @flowntheloop Ugh so bad I'm sorry!! 

• Options
    @flowntheloop ugh, that's so frustrating!
  • Options
    @mvt2003 @emeraldduchess It is annoying, but I'm trying not to get too frustrated with the lady. It definitely hasn't helped me in my efforts to stay more stress-free this cycle. A lot of little things can really add up!

*breathes*

TTC #1 since 3/2019
  • Options
    @flowntheloop you're right, and it's not worth it to get too worked up. I had a fight with the Etsy vendor who made my wedding hangers and it just took it out of me, and she ultimately went out of business because of her own shady business practices. I also try to remember that for every shady vendor there are also shady customers out there, so I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt. In this case, it looks like she tried to be decent with the refund and rush, but I think in the end it's just not worth you getting worked up.