March 2020 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday 8/8/19

What things are you feeling extra thankful for today?
*TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

Re: Thankful Thursday 8/8/19

• Options
    Only been at work an hour and SO bored already haha, so I'll start:

-This pregnancy. I just can't believe how quickly it followed my ***TW*** loss
    -That my first OB/US appointment is tomorrow MORNING, so I don't have to spend a whole day anxious.
    -My dog. She's the best and ALMOST ten years old. We've had a lifetime together, and I am so thankful she's still here.
    -My parents. Always.
    -The fact that I THINK I can leave work early today to go for a run at the gym!
    -The new salary I got when I took a new job in June. The job is "ehhhh," but the extra money is amazing and will make having this third baby a lot more affordable. 
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Options
    Obviously, firstly I’m thankful for our good first appointment on Tuesday. 🙌🏼🙌🏼

But, I’m also really thankful that we were finally able to tell our boys and they are so excited. My 3yo has asked to see the video of the heartbeat 100 times since last night and my 5yo keeps saying “Hi Baby! Eeeee! Mom, I’m just so excited!” while running in place. It’s the sweetest thing. 

Me: 31 | DH: 33

DS1: 12.23.13 | DS2: 05.06.16

BFP: 06.30.19 | EDD: 3.9.20

**TW**
    TTC3: 11.18
    BFP: 02.05.19
    CP: 03.07.19
    *really traumatic recovery*

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    - First and formost my mom and dad, still at 38 years old I talk to my mom daily, shes my best friend.
    - My son. The greatest gift that god gave me. 
    - My husband. He puts up with all my antics.   
    - My body, it is an amazing thing, what we, as women put our bodies through just blows my mind and I am so thankful for what I have built for myself... I hit a PR this morning on an olympic lift. I love how I feel every single day when I walk in the door of my gym and I know I can do anything I want/need without help.  
    - This pregnancy... that after a miscarriage in February, I was able to get pregnant again. 
    - A job that I love and am challenged at daily but also have the flexibility that makes me feel not a slave to my work. 

• Options
    1.I'm so thankful for my amazing  husband who is pampering me like crazy. He is the best husband and dad! 
    2. I am thankful for my job which I love and is flexible enough where I can stay home if I need to (work from home).
    3. I am thankful for every day where I'm not super nauseous - if this pregnancy is anything like the last two, that's about to change, but I take each relatively good day as a blessing
    4. I'm thankful that we got the IUD out (yes, conceived with an IUD and strings were missing!) and this baby has a better chance for less complications. 
    5. I'm thankful for the beautiful weather here in San Diego.
    6. And last but NOT least - I'm thankful for my beautiful sons who are my world!
  • Options
    -I’m thankful for the mom friends I’ve made in my new town.
    -I’m thankful my son is such a happy boy.
    -I’m thankful my husband doesn’t have crazy work hours and that he takes DS when he gets home from work and helps a lot on weekends.
    -I’m thankful my mom is visiting for the week starting Monday!
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    This pregnancy. I’m 9 weeks and still wrapping my mind around the fact that after 2 years, tons of set backs and lots of tears that I’m actually pregnant. It still feels surreal. 

My niece. We were visiting family last week and my first baby love used her allowance to buy her baby cousin his/her first clothes. Cue the tears. 

No morning sickness. I’m taking 2 naps a day but I’m not running for the bathroom so I’ll take it. 
  • Options
    I’m thankful for my college pals. I have 4 close friends across the country that I keep in touch with and see once a year. They are planning a trip here in January because they don’t want me to have to travel in the third tri. ❤️

I’m thankful for my coworkers. We had a really productive meeting this morning and I love working and collaborating with them.

I’m eternally thankful for my husband. I don’t deserve him. We’re going on a date Saturday night (first one all summer...oops) and I couldn’t be more thrilled!

I’m thankful for a career I love. It’s hard sometimes but I wouldn’t want to do anything else. I love teaching.
  • Options
    I am thankful for my parents, who have taken care of me every single time I've needed them to.  I'm 33 years old and my mother is my best friend.  I'm incredibly blessed to have them not only in my life, but as my parents.  I don't know what I would do without them... they're my rocks in this crazy world.

I'm thankful also for my job because my boss is an amazing woman and she has a depth of knowledge that amazes me.  I learn so much from her every single day, and she rescued me from an unemployment hell that was my life for almost a year.

I am thankful for this pregnancy.  I was panicking yesterday about my lack of symptoms, so I got another blood draw and my beta hcg is well over 101,000, so that put my mind at ease.  I'm ready to bond with this little bean and not just ignore it out of fear that something tragic will happen.  But I am thankful for this pregnancy because it is changing my life up in a way that I think I really needed.  I was going through a painful divorce from a guy I still love and care for deeply (we don't work well together, to say the least) and falling back into bad habits before I met my boyfriend and started getting back onto a healthy track. 

Lastly, I'm thankful for my dogs, Scarlett and Rhett.  I've had them both for their entire 12 years of life and we've been through SO MUCH together.  I can't imagine better best friends who love unconditionally... they light up my world so much.  Pets are amazing.