September 2019 Moms

Placenta Previa

anyone else diagnosed with Placenta Previa? I most likely have complete and will likely need a c section. Any info from those familiar with this would be great! Or a c-section In general? Hoping it will move but not super optimistic 😢. So scared to be I. Hospital for a long time with my almost three year old at home. Wondering if anyone is in same boat. 

Re: Placenta Previa

• klb07klb07 member
    I was diagnosed with this as well. I find out next week at my 34 week appt if I definitely have to schedule a cesarean for 37 weeks as Dr. does not want to risk possibility of going into labor. It’s not sitting well with me either. If you want to chat let me know! I don’t know anyone else who has or has had this. Sending you positive vibes! 
  • I am 6 weeks pregnant and I can't avoid eating foods infused Cannabis. My OB also warned me about 
    eating these foods. but based on what I Searched, the effect of cannabis in the user can depend upon the dose, 
    the prior experience and/or personal expectations. the user can be high, very happy and relaxed. but it 
    depends upon the user if he takes a higher dose. And cannabis can also give relief to some seizures in the 
    children with autism. I read an article about strains on kylekushman.com/topic/first-vegamatrix-grow-looking-really-bad-please-help/ and based on this cannabis can relief seizures and there's no high effect on the children who take it. But how about me what does the effect on my baby when I still eating these foods. Any help will be appreciated.
  • Loading the player...
  • @kaye052 ok I’ll take the bait. I would imagine your OB would be more knowledgeable to the effects of cannabis on a fetus than a google search pertaining to kids who are already born and taking it. 
    Why can you “not avoid it”? Sounds like you’re trying to justify not stopping. 
  • @EmilyLove25 I'm guessing kaye won't be back to answer our questions, but I'm selfishly hoping I'm wrong!

*Formerly LuND*
    Me: 35 | DH: 37
    TTC: 7/2016
    Low AMH, mild MFI
    BFP 7/29/17
    EDD: 4/5/18
    <3  DS born 4/4/18  <3
    BFP #2 7/2/19
    EDD 3/13/20

• if you can't restrain yourself at this point @kaye052, you may have a bigger issue. 
    **tw**

married 11.1.14

ttc #1 since 5.18

bfp 12.22.18 letrozole + progesterone

d&e due to trisomy 13/hydrops at 15wks

bfp 7.21.19 letrozole + IUI 

little girl A born 3.26.20