TTC After a Loss

TTCAL Week of 8/5

1. Introduce yourself 
2. Status?
3. R/R:
4.GTKY: What kind of fur baby or babies do you have? If you don’t have a pet, what kind would you have?

Re: TTCAL Week of 8/5

• 1. Introduce yourself- miscarried Sept 2014 and April 2019 
    2. Status?WTO
    3. R/R: At the moment I feel like I am just trying to keep my head above water with starting back to work. I am trying to stay positive! If I don’t get KU this month, I want to go to the RE for monitoring... I just have no idea how I am going to fit that into a busy schedule! 😔
    4.GTKY: What kind of fur baby or babies do you have? If you don’t have a pet, what kind of would you have?
    I have two labs and a mix breed dog.  I also have three cats. I am a huge animal lover. If I had more time and money I would probably have more! 😂
  • @Mamaof2beautifulgirls I hope everything goes well getting back into the swing of things at school. I have everything crossed that you get ku this month and don't have to worry about monitoring next cycle 😊

1. Introduce yourself: nmc 12/16, cp 7/18

2. Status? TWW

3. R/R: I just keep thinking how cool would it be if I was a special snowflake who got ku the cycle before my 1st RE appointment!? A long shot, I know. AF is due Wednesday. Also, I got the invite for my SIL's baby shower and cried a little. I'm just so emotional lately. With still not being ku and having to admit that we need help with that and now the appointment is coming up...I'm a wreck. So I sent my RSVP and told her bff to let me know if she needs me to bring anything.

4.GTKY: What kind of fur baby or babies do you have? If you don’t have a pet, what kind would you have? We have 2 cats, Blueberry and Monster. We plan on getting a dog in the near future, **tw lc** we're trying to decide if we want to get waitlisted for an autism support dog for ds or if we want to get a dog and send it through some training to be a companion dog for him. DH and I are leaning more towards companion dog, but we still have more research to do.
  • Loading the player...
  • @splashmountain I think that is a great idea for your DS!!! It makes me so excited! I would love to have one of my labs trained and bring her to school with me! I think it would help my students with emotional behavioral issues so much. But my principal is not an animal person and he is like no way. ☹️

• @Mamaof2beautifulgirls that's too bad, because it would be amazing for your students! 
  • 1. Introduce yourself CP Nov. '18 and CP July '19
    2. Status? WFAF 
    3. R/R: Been very emotional and moody lately, hopefully thats a sign that AF is right around the corner. It has not been fun. On the other hand I have been managing to clean and organize my entire house. Been a work in progress since we moved in last October.
    4.GTKY: What kind of fur baby or babies do you have? If you don’t have a pet, what kind would you have?
    I have a wonderful Corgi/Terrier and she is the best! If I could own 5 more just like her it would be so great! 
  • @Mamaof2beautifulgirls lots of pets would be awesome! A house fulll! Time and the money for them is important though.

@splashmountain FX this is your month! Good luck with the baby shower. 
  • @ottergirl81 I am sorry for the moodiness!!! ☹️ It really does suck. That how I felt this last time with AF! I am glad you are making progress with you house! There is no better feeling than clean and organized house! 🙂
  • Sorry you're having a rough time @ottergirl81
  • 1. Introduce yourself: mmc April 19
    2. Status? WTO
    3. R/R: I'm a stay at home mom and my son will be starting full day preschool next month and I can already hear the questions reverberating in my head "lucky you, what are you going to do with all that free time?" Well the plan was to be caring for a newborn but here we are...
    We're a pet-free household. I like other people's pets in small doses but I don't ever see us getting one. I'm sure this will be a great disappointment to my son because he adores our neighbor's Irish wolfhounds.

• @emlettuce ugh, you totally will get all those comments and while people mean well, its a bitter reminder of where you were supposed to be. I wish you the best of luck
  • Thank you @Mamaof2beautifulgirls and @splashmountain

@emlettuce Comments and questions that are not welcomed can be so tough to handle. I'm expecting questions and comments at the wedding I am going to at the end of this month. Best thing I can say to do is just be prepared for it. People can and will be insensitive.
  • @splashmountain @ottergirl81 I just have to remind myself that they don't know what they're saying and they don't mean to be hurtful. But I really do need to come up with an answer that will close the subject quickly
  • @emlettuce I've just recently started talking about our IF, so now when I get the "when are you having more kids?" I reply with "I'm infertile." It has a tendency to shut people up pretty quickly, but it's taken me a long time to get to this point. Ooo, my favorite is now that I've been losing weight I get people saying "watch now you'll get pregnant and ruin all your hard work", uh, the only reason I started losing weight was to help my chances at getting/staying pregnant. Yep, people suck.
  • @splashmountain wow people can be jerks. And yup, people do suck! Good for you for losing weight btw! I may have already said that before, but I really admire people that are actually putting forth a huge effort to change something about themselves so that their life can be a little better healthwise.

@emlettuce good attitude! Yes, best to close things quickly, I will keep that in mind. I do really like @splashmountain 's response for that.
  • 1. Introduce yourself  miscarriage may 2019
    2. Status? WTO
    3. R/R: this is more of a question but I've had 3 cycles since my D&C and I know theres no such thing as normal but my cycles only last a day sometimes 2 days but it's never fresh blood its always just old Brown blood. Should I be concerned?
    4.GTKY: What kind of fur baby or babies do you have? If you don’t have a pet, what kind would you have? I have a 2 year old chocolate lab and she is the sweetest pup ever. 
  • Hi @kimmer1412 I'm sorry for your loss and for the confusing cycles. I've never had a d&c so I don't have any advice for you, but if you're concerned, it's always a good idea to talk to your doctor. Good luck