March 2020 Moms

PGAL Check In Week of 7/29/19

How is it already Monday, ladies?

1. How many weeks are you? 

2. Previous loss(es)? 

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? 

4. Any appointment updates? 

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? 

6. Any milestones coming up?

7. GTKY: What is your favorite fall/autumn activity?
*TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

Re: PGAL Check In Week of 7/29/19

• oliveoil-2oliveoil-2 member
    edited July 2019
    1. How many weeks are you? 4w4d

2. Previous loss(es)? MMC in October 2016 

High anxiety recently, keep taking pregnancy tests to make sure they’re still positive. I hate not being able to know if everything’s okay or not. Physically, feeling okay. Occasional nausea but nothing crazy, boobs feel fuller. Mood swings!

I called my OB last week to schedule something and was told they’re no longer delivering at the hospital where my DD was born. Now I’m torn between sticking with the same OB practice (it seems a lot of the same doctors/midwives are no longer there) and having to go to a different hospital (we live outside of Boston so I’d have to deliver in the city through my old OB) or choosing a new practice so I can deliver where I want. It’s stressing me out completely. I really wanted to ask about getting betas done and having an early ultrasound to make sure things are going okay but I don’t think they’d do that if I’m a new patient somewhere and I’m not sure my old office would do that either because it seems like a lot has changed. I’m just not sure what to do. 

Rant above! 

Not for several weeks, I feel like I’m just holding my breath until then 😔

Apple picking! My mom, sister and I go every year with our families. 

(Edited because I’m bad with dates)
    BFP #1 9/2/16, MMC @ 8w5d, D&E 10/20/16
    BFP #2 12/17/16, EDD 8/26/17
    L born at 35+6 on 7/28/17 <3
  • 1. How many weeks are you? 7+5

2. Previous loss(es)? Two

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? Emotionally I’m doing alright because physically I’m doing horribly. Cannot have a bite of anything today without throwing it up. 😭

4. Any appointment updates? I had my first one last week and everything looks great! I really like my new OB. 

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? Would anyone judge me if all I ate was ice cream? If I’m going to throw up whatever I eat anyways, it may as well be ice cream right? 

6. Any milestones coming up? In two days I will have passed my second loss date!! But I think truly I’ve already passed it because my first ultrasound was much better than the one with my first loss. 

7. GTKY: What is your favorite fall/autumn activity? Pumpkin spice lattes. Pumpkin chocolate chip bread. Pumpkin patches. I’m so basic. 😂
  • Loading the player...
  • @oliveoil-2 I was in the middle of switching practices also. I actually went to my PCP and asked her to order the blood draws for me! She was happy to help. That way I had peace of mind until my first appointment. The new OB wouldn’t order an ultrasound before I came in, but those few betas helped me a TON. Hope everything works out for you!! 
  • @oliveoil-2 I feel like it's worth asking a new place if they'll do betas if you think that will give you solace. Since you have a history of loss, they would probably want you to do something like that anyway, new or not. I'd never been to my OB's yet (tho I had an appointment scheduled) when I went in bc I didn't know what was happening when I had my CP. I was also going to suggest what miss.sally did above-- a GP or PCP can likely do HCH draws.

@miss.sally I read somewhere that ice cream is actually very good for PG ladies! On a similar note, my mom swears all she ate was smoothies for like the first 3-4 months her her PG w/ me bc she couldn't keep anything solid down.

1. How many weeks are you? 6+2

2. Previous loss(es)? cp Oct. 2018 / mmc w/ d&c Jan./Feb. 2019

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? I am drained. My anxiety (about everything, not always just about being PG) is keeping me stalled & awake at night. My BMs are not regular, which is annoying bc I have IBS & therefore when I have stomach pains I'm like "are those cramps or IBS or a BM coming?" I'm tired of feeling just enough sick and legit tired all the time to be very blah but not like super sick. Not that I want to be more nauseated, but it would give me some solace. This constant vague queasiness is no better.

4. Any appointment updates? I have one this Thurs. 

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? I got my fall teaching schedule finalized, & I am happy to be teaching in two classrooms w/ computer technology--otherwise, it's just chalkboards. Haven't heard back from my dissertation director about either of the chapters she has, though, so hoping to hear back soon. My goal was to have the final chapter done by Thursday--not sure if that will happen, but it's a goal. Another rant: I am hoping the tagging picks up in this BMB.

6. Any milestones coming up? For my mmc in Jan., the baby stopped growing at like 6.5 weeks--so I am hoping I go to the doc.'s Thurs. & everything looks fine to get past that. 

7. GTKY: What is your favorite fall/autumn activity? In Louisiana, Fall is one of our two festival seasons--the weather is still hot but not unbearable. 
  • @oliveoil-2 pee on all the sticks you need to pee on. I'm 7.5 weeks and just POAS yesterday. I get it.
    @miss.sally *TW LC mentioned* when I was pregnant with DD I couldn't keep anything down. My OB said "I don't care if all you can keep down is ice cream and bagels, eat what you can." So, your plan is doctor approved. ;)

1. How many weeks are you? 
    7+4

2. Previous loss(es)? 
    5 total, 4 while TTC DD.

Honestly? I'm drained and way over tapped. I shouldn't be bumping right now, but I needed a brain break.

I had a viability scan last week and things look good!

Again, sorry if I'm spotty with my participation in this thread. Some weeks it's not great for my anxiety. But I'm always here reading and cheering for all of you.

Not this month!

Oh man, I live in New England aka fall/autumn mecca! All the things.. apple picking, apple cider, apple donuts, decorating for halloween, corn mazes, etc.

• 1. How many weeks are you? 6w

2. Previous loss(es)? 2

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? Emotioanally it is a roller coaster for me! Over the weekend all my symptoms disappeared, and I started to have clear vaginal discharge, last night I told my husband that I think this PG will be a loss again. For my MC in May, this was the exact sequence of events around 6w, symptoms disappearing, VD, and after a couple of days bleeding and MC. Then this morning I felt some back pain again, and a bit nauseous! And now I am not sure what is happening! I spent my Sunday googling if it is possible to stop a MC, and ofcourse the answer was no, and I know that I will drive myself crazy today to try to detect any slight pain and discomfort as a sign of still being PG!

4. Any appointment updates? 8/8

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? 🤷🏻‍♀️

6. Any milestones coming up? In 3 days I’ll pass my last MC

• @kagesstarshroom smoothies are a great idea. I craved them a ton early on but haven’t had one in a while. Maybe I’ll try that for lunch. Also GL with your dissertation!! 
  • @sanza241 I’m sorry you’re feeling the PGAL brain so much! I know it’s so hard. Remember that at 6 weeks symptoms can come and go even for a few days at a time. And CM is suuuuper normal also. I think most women have an increase in it. 
  • @oliveoil-2 it can't hurt to ask! Since you used them before I would at least ask, and if they refuse then I would call around until you find someone who will.
    @miss.sally  eat whatever you want, it's only temporary! Have you tried any meds? I had to use diclegis with one of my pregnancies and it was a lifesaver. I have a prescription for it again but haven't needed it. It only costs my $40, and kinda sad that I can't just give it to someone, since it can be super expensive for some people. 
    I guess the silver lining is that nausea is a good thing?
    @kagesstarshroom i haven't been sleeping either, and I'm so frustrated. I'm always tired but unable to really get some good sleep. I don't really want to do anything lately. I wish I had some suggestions :disappointed: maybe meditation?? It helped me a little the other night and I was able to sleep finally.
    @WorkingOnMyNightCheese that's great news about your scan! That must be a little relief. I understand about checking in occasionally, I was that way with the TTC board. Checking in daily gave me anxiety and I started obsessing. 
    @sanza241 I understand trying to prepare yourself, but I've seen a bunch of other people online talking about their symptoms going away around that same point in pregnancy. But the babies are fine. Also heard that cm was super normal and I was worried because I haven't really had any until last night. Overall nada. So from what I've been seeing everything you're worried about has been pretty normal on the pregnancy boards.

1. How many weeks are you? 6 weeks 5 days

2. Previous loss(es)? Blighted ovum, mmc/triploidy and chemical pregnancy

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? Just trying not to think about things. Trying not to get my hopes up or get attached. My husband already is though I can tell. :(

4. Any appointment updates? Thursday I get an ultrasound

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm so effing tired. I just wish I could catch up on my sleep.

6. Any milestones coming up? I passed my chemical pregnancy milestones, my next will probably be my ob visit if everything checks out ok. 

7. GTKY: What is your favorite fall/autumn activity? Don't really do any activities, I just work all the time. I guess I'm really boring!
  • treetop19treetop19 member
    edited July 2019
    1. How many weeks are you? 7+3

2. Previous loss(es)? CP, MMC, loss at beginning of 2nd tri

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? Sick and tired of being sick and tired.. @kagesstarshroom, I hear you on the constant vague queasiness.. that's how I've been feeling this week.  I just want this 1st tri ickiness to come to an end already.  

4. Any appointment updates? 10 week appointment coming up Aug 12

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? While I waited so long to be pregnant, I now feel like this 1st tri is just dragging on forever and it's hard to really 'celebrate' the success.  I still have a lot of worry that it could all end and I'll be back at square one again.  Also, DH being less-than-supportive lately isn't helping.  he acted like this my last pregnancy too, so I guess I'm not too surprised - he didn't 'get' that I was legit sick during the first tri, I wasn't just being lazy or throwing excuses out there like he thought I was.  last night he mentioned that our relationship 'wasn't like it used to be' and he 'wasn't sure we could get that back.'  of course, that gave me major anxiety.  :(   but, of course our relationship is changing from what it used to be, we've been together 10 years, we now have 2 kids (soon to be 3) so yeah things are not the same.  we're older, we moved to a new city, the list could go on.   it's just maddening that he would spring this on me while pregnant, when I already feel yucky every day and emotional since I'm pgal. 

6. Any milestones coming up? past the CP, next week I will have passed the MMC.

7. GTKY: What is your favorite fall/autumn activity? @miss.sally, yes to the pumpkin spice lattes and pumpkin patches!  I make sure to take my kids to the pumpkin patch each year, more for me almost than for them at this point.  :)  To me it just doesn't feel like fall until we've made a trip to the pumpkin patch.  and I love halloween, trick or treating is the best.
  • @projectalice I am the WORST meditator. I really wish it worked for me, but it just...doesn't. I have a few games I play in my head to focus on one think instead of whatever I am being anxious about, but my anxiety sometimes just overwhelms that. My u/s is on Thurs.--I really hope we both get good news this week.

@treetop19 Sorry about YH's lack of understanding =/. I feel like partners who've never been PG just... can't understand what it feels like to have zero motivation bc we are busy, you know, GROWING A HUMAN.

@miss.sally  <3 Thanks! I have been working on course prep instead of diss stuff today so far, but I am just glad to be doing SOMETHING productive.

• @miss.sally ,@projectalice thank you so much for your comments, it made me feel much better:) PGAL brain is real!!
  • 1. How many weeks are you? According to the US last week, I’m 6w2. LMP 5w6 

2. Previous loss(es)? 3 MC 

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? I’m tired. I’ve got all my hopes up. 

4. Any appointment updates? I have another scan on Wednesday, hopefully we hear the heartbeat. 

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? I’m going on a Disney Cruise in a week. Not sure what to expect if I stay pregnant. 

6. Any milestones coming up? N/A

7. GTKY: What is your favorite fall/autumn activity pumpkin and apple picking 
  • MalidociousMalidocious member
    edited July 2019
    @WorkingOnMyNightCheese I'm incredibly spotty with my participation too because some days, I am way too anxious to even add input.  I'm usually always lurking, wishing well to all you mommas from afar.  I want to be more active and post more, but I have a lot of unknowns about my own pregnancy right now that won't get answers until at least August 14th, so I am on edge 100% of the time every single day.  

@oliveoil-2 I'm waiting for my lunch break at work right now so I can leave and go buy another set of pregnancy tests.  I cannot get my mind to settle down. 

@sanza241 I'm in the same boat -- I feel like my symptoms are going away, except for the mild cramping sometimes, and I had clear discharge this morning... but I think the CM is pretty normal?  Hang in there! <3

@treetop19 Ugh, I'm sorry your husband is being that way.  I think men, in general, don't understand a lot of the toll that pregnancy takes on a woman.

1. How many weeks are you?  I wish I knew but I'm guestimating around 6 weeks... *TW* I finished bleeding from a MC on June 3, 2019, so I guess whenever I ovulated after that, I became pregnant.  But I wasn't even keeping track because I was so sad about the MC.  I felt a little off, so I took a test on July 4 and it was positive.  Took a bunch more over the next few days, all positives.  Got my BD three times over the course of the next two weeks and my HCG was 390, then 880 two days later, and then 4220 four days later.  The not knowing is bugging me a lot.  My sister is a GP and she thinks I'm around 6 weeks, ovulation likely around June 17.

2. Previous loss(es)?  Two — a chemical pregnancy in March of this year, and then a MC in late May/early June of this year.

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically?  Not great either way.  Emotionally, I am terrified and nervous.  I want to keep peeing on sticks and getting blood work, but I know I need to calm down and just wait until my appointment.  Physically, I'm okay.  My boobs were really sore for a few weeks but I am either used to the sensitivity now or it's gotten better.  I am queasy a bit on and off, but no real big nausea and no vomiting.  The lack of symptoms is another reason I'm so nervous.

4. Any appointment updates?  My first big appointment with an early U/S is scheduled for August 14th.  I cannot wait!!

5. Rants/Raves/Questions?  I just wish pregnancy was more certain and full of less unknowns.

6. Any milestones coming up?  I am further along than I have been in any of my previous pregnancies, so I consider that a blessing in and of itself. 

7. GTKY: What is your favorite fall/autumn activity?  Pumpkin patches and hayrides!!  Haunted hayrides specifically!!  I love Fall so much!  October just smells good -- cold air, fire, the excitement of holiday season looming right ahead... love it. <3

Anyway, nervousness aside, I am thrilled to be here chatting with all of you amazing ladies.  Good luck and warm wishes to you all! 
  • 1. How many weeks are you? 7 weeks and 4 days

2. Previous loss(es)? Loss confirmed this past May 7, D&C on May 8

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? Emotionally... well I am way too exhausted to be as anxious as I was weeks 4-6, so there is that. I've accepted what I can't control, so I am just waiting. Physically, I feel pretty terrible! 

4. Any appointment updates? Going in for US etc. on August 9th!

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? RANT: I'm just exhausted and need more sleep. I have to make myself go to bed at 9 and not stay up reading etc. until 10:30.

6. Any milestones coming up? I was 10.5 weeks when we confirmed the baby's heart had stopped, but I knew by this point that it was not growing correctly... so my only milestone will be if at 9 weeks when I go in the baby is growing correctly.

7. GTKY: What is your favorite fall/autumn activity? Give me all things fall... DD's birthday is in September, I LOVE football Sundays, and going to the pumpkin patch is the best thing ever. I also love trick or treating! 
    *TW*

• @projectalice I had diclegis with my last pregnancy and it was amazing. This time we switched insurance companies and the pharmacy tried to charge me $500 for a one month supply. whatttttt? So the OB office told me how to make my own (literally a combo of unisom and b6), but it makes me so tired I can barely function. Not sure whats worse. lol
  • @sanza241 I try not to pay too much attention to symptoms/non-symptoms but it's hard. Yesterday I was having some pains in my right lower abdomen and immediately panicked -- I'm pretty sure it was just gas pain... I overanalyze every twinge I feel thinking: is this a good sign? Is this a bad sign? I feel you.

@Malidocious It would bug me too not knowing when I conceived but it sounds like you have a good guestimation. Hopefully your ultrasound will give a more definite answer. I agree, it's so hard dealing with unknowns. I never imagined TTC/being pregnant would be this emotionally difficult.

@treetop19 Sorry about DH not being so supportive right now. It's tough being pregnant, maybe it's also hard being the one who's NOT pregnant, like he's all thrown off because you're all thrown off if that makes any sense? 

@EmilyLove25 Yes, I feel like I'm being silly but it's such a hard decision - I'm leaning towards sticking with my previous OB office. Hope your able to get some more rest, although I remember feeling exhausted through first tri no matter how much sleep I was getting!

@SP128 Yes! We were definitely on another board together in the past. :) Happy to hear your scan went well last week.

@miss.sally Thank you! Glad that you like your new OB. I’m thinking I’ll ask my PCP if they’ll order betas if no one else will. I would say eat all the ice cream you want... it probably tastes better coming back up then most other things! :#

@kagesstarshroom Yeah, I’m thinking of calling my PCP to ask about betas. Good luck at your appt on Thursday!

@WorkingOnMyNightCheese I live in New England too -- LOVE fall here :)

@projectalice @onetokeovertheline Fingers crossed that your ultrasounds this week look great

• @oliveoil-2 I am trying to get the over-analysis under control, but just today I was constantly trying to figure out whether the cramping is because of pregnancy or the bad news! I've read this mantra some where on this community "Today, I am pregnant and today I am happy"! I am repeating that to myself over and over!

• @sanza241, I haven’t heard that before but that will need to become my mantra too! Thank you! 

1. How many weeks are you? 6 weeks

2. Previous loss(es)? MMC in March 2019

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? HOO boy. All over the place. I’m crazy queasy this time which is slightly encouraging because it gives me hope things are going normally, but I also feel like crap and am already tired of feeling so poorly! Emotionally I’m roller coaster-ing every 2 minutes. Sometimes I feel excited and hopeful and then the big “well IF this happens” pops in my head and I feel anxious and terrified to lose this one too. I find myself second guessing every little twinge I feel worrying that that’s a MC starting. 

4. Any appointment updates? So excited I got my first appt moved up yesterday due to some cancellations at the office. Previously the only time I could get was in the middle of our first teacher workday back which was going to be really tricky. Plus, I’ll get to have hopefully good news a few days sooner 🤞🏼

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? I was thrilled to get my appt moved, but also DH has been really attentive and supportive which has been such a blessing. 

6. Any milestones coming up? Not yet, soon though

7. GTKY: What is your favorite fall/autumn activity? Well in the past it would have been wine tasting! 😂 I also really love pumpkin spice season though. I used to reject it on principle but I’ve just come to embrace it all the last couple years, it’s delicious! 

I know I’m a day late on this thread but it’s encouraging to hear from you ladies how so many of us are experiencing the same things. 💜
  • 1. How many weeks are you? 7wks+1

2. Previous loss(es)? MMC in March 2019

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? Cautiously optimistic, extremely tired

4. Any appointment updates? I had one last week and they found a 6wk+3 day old squish with a heartbeat. I was so relieved to see that little flicker this time <3 I had my blood tested and am now on a light dose of thyroid meds to keep that working well

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? Chasing around a 2.5 year old while pregnant is really really hard

6. Any milestones coming up? We did the cell-free DNA test and I have that scheduled for the end of August. I can't wait to get an update and find out the sex!

7. GTKY: What is your favorite fall/autumn activity? I love going to the coast and getting some surfing and camping in before the weather turns. Also hiking in our mountains and enjoying the colors.
    Me: 34, DH: 33 // Met: 10.21.2007 // Married: 9.18.2015
    BFP: 4.29.2016 // EDD: 1.2.2017 (IT'S A BOY!) Born 12/26/16
    BFP: 2.10.19 // and MC on 3.19.19
    BFP: 7.9.19 // EDD 3.16.20

• @oliveoil-2 Thanks! I did betas earlier this year when I had my mmc & decided against them this time--I truly think they're a "to each her own" sort of decision, though. I think if it will stop you from the POAS craze you're in, it may be worth it for you! This time, I took 4 HPT over the first week I drew a positive one, and then decided I was satisfied enough to just wait until the Dr. wanted to see me. They wanted to see me between 6-7 weeks instead of the standard 8, though, so perhaps that helps. I can't imagine waiting an extra week/so, considering the appointment is so soon and my anxiety has drastically increased w/ the, as you were saying to someone else above, analysis of every twinge and pull--I wonder if that anxiety is me trying to prepare myself for whatever may come on Thursday?

@SP128 I am with you on barely having an appetite! Basically, I am like, I will eat what I *can* eat--you know?
  •  @AmyKDuffy OMG your toddler and my son (19 months) were born on the same day!! 12/26! My EDD was 1/3. How cool! Were you in labor on Christmas? I was from 11 AM – 10 PM. Back labor! Haha. Merry Christmas! 

@Hmjensen Your use of “Hoo boy” and “roller-coasting” as a verb are giving me life! I am totally the same as you emotionally etc. I’m glad you got your appointment moved up! And yay/boo for the nausea!

*TW*

• @EmilyLove25 Thank you for your positive response!  It means a lot.  :)  Your guestimation of my due date is really close to the one that I came up with (March 16th is what I was guessing when I was talking to my mom earlier about it). That's crazy, haha. I'm definitely crampy and my boobs (nipples specifically) are so sore.  Not to mention the fatigue!  It's the lack of nausea that is throwing me off.  I feel like I should be sicker.  

@oliveoil-2 I never imagined it would be this emotionally jarring either... not once.  I always assumed I'd be a bit nervous once I found out I was pregnant, but the emotions I grapple with on a daily basis are overwhelming sometimes.  The nerves, the uncertainty, the excitement.  

@sanza241 I really like that mantra! <3 

@Hmjensen Mmm, wine tasting!  I will miss that this autumn, for sure!  Also, I'm sorry about your intense queasiness, but is it weird to say I'm oddly jealous?  That is one symptom that most early pregnant women experience and yet I really feel fine, minus the cramps, bloating, sore boobs, and exhaustion. 

@AmyKDuffy All of your fall activities sound so fun and relaxing!

@kagesstarshroom I am analyzing every twinge, pull, and crampy feeling, too.  I think they're all normal but my mind can't help but drift toward Worst Case Scenario and I get myself in a tizzy.  My appetite was super strong in my first few weeks, but now I find myself less hungry than usual, until I start eating and find I'm ravenous, but I fill up real quick.  It's bizarre!  My first U/S appointment isn't until August 14th, so I think I'll be a Nervous Nellie until then (and likely after, lol).  
  • @Malidocious not at all! Symptoms drive us crazy but also provide that hope that things are developing. I won’t say I *hope* you start to get the queasies, so fingers crossed your appointment provides you some of that relief. Mine’s right after you on 8/15, idk about you but I have quite the countdown til then! 
  • I am so late to the party this week!

1. How many weeks are you? 8+1

2. Previous loss(es)? blighted ovum 3/19

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? Physically I'm feeling pretty nauseated, but eating frequently has helped. Aside from that my symptoms have been pretty manageable. Emotionally I am doing good still. I have my moments, but overall I feel good about where I'm at. 

4. Any appointment updates? Waiting for my first appointment/ultrasound/NIPT on Aug. 6. ONE. MORE. WEEK. 

5. Rants/Raves/Questions? I realized the other day that when I have my first appointment, I'll be 9+1 and my loss milestone is 9+2. Even though that was a BO and I there was never any growth, I know that even if we see a healthy baby at the appointment, my PGAL brain is going to question all.the.things. with that milestone the next day. 

6. Any milestones coming up? see above

7. GTKY: What is your favorite fall/autumn activity? The Arboretum in my city has the most amazing, beautiful pumpkin patch, so we always go there several times to take pictures and play. We also try to go to some fall festivals around town, just as we see them advertised. 

Me: 31 | DH: 33

DS1: 12.23.13 | DS2: 05.06.16

BFP: 06.30.19 | EDD: 3.9.20

**TW**
    TTC3: 11.18
    BFP: 02.05.19
    CP: 03.07.19
    *really traumatic recovery*

• @miss.sally that's crazy!!!!! I tried unison and b6 with my pregnancy where I was so sick, but it didn't work for me. :disappointed: I don't know why but for some reason only the diclegis worked.
    That's just WILD to charge $500 for it! I think that's the most expensive I've heard. Have you tried goodrx? I'm bummed that I can't just pass my copay onto someone else because it feels like such a waste! I would have died if it was $500 for it during that pregnancy. :cry:
  • @RanFan28 Just schedule my first appt and I realized I’ll be 8+1 at my first ultrasound (discovered my MC at 8+5) so feeling the same way, that I’ll be terrified after that appointment and not be able to know if anything’s wrong until the next ultrasound. Sending happy, calming, positive thoughts to you for next week! 
  • @oliveoil-2 Thanks! Happy thoughts to you as well! The thing I’m most thankful for on this board is that you other PGALs remind me I’m not a crazy person. 

**TW**

• 1. How many weeks are you? 7w5d

2. Previous loss(es)? 2 

3. How are you feeling? Emotionally and physically? Emotionally, a little anxious. I'm struggling a bit with the coming and going of my symptoms. Nausea seems to have subsided a bunch and I don't feel hung over any more. Still everything else is the same or worse. So basically, trying to make it to my first appointment. 

4. Any appointment updates? Aug 14, unless something comes up. 

7. GTKY: What is your favorite fall/autumn activity? Pumpkin patches :) 
  • @aerie_star You're a little farther along than me (I think? I don't know my EDD  yet) but my appointment is on August 14th too and I feel like that is sooo far away!  My symptoms have been intermittent, too, but I think that's totally normal.  FX for a great appointment on the 14th! :) 
  • aerie_staraerie_star member
    edited August 2019
    @Malidocious It does feel really far away doesn’t it? It’ll come really quickly in the end I hope. 
  • How are you doing @projectalice ? When is your ultrasound today? Just wanted you to know I’m thinking of you.  <3
  • @projectalice ahhhhh I’m so happy for you!!!!!!!!!! 
  • @projectalice That’s awesome! Congratulations!!

**TW**

• MalidociousMalidocious member
    edited August 2019
    @projectalice That is amazing news!!!  I am so happy for you!

@EmilyLove25 That's so cool about the fetal doppler and hearing the heartbeat!  What brand do you have??  
  • @projectalice so happy things went well!

@EmilyLove25 that’s awesome! We heard DD on the fetal Doppler at 9 weeks too. I’m impatiently waiting for that time again, thinking it’ll help calm some of my anxiety. My sister borrowed mine so have to wait until we’re ready to announce to ask for it back though!