December 2019 Moms

UO 7/25

2»

Re: UO 7/25

• @cpk3535 omg no.  Lol!!! I've never been called lucky to live here.  Do you know what our weather is like? Just no.  I'm only here because I have a great job.  As soon as I have the savings to split I'm outta here!!  Need to move somewhere with more affordable housing. 
  • @cpk3535 I can vouch for your theater popcorn claim. I used to work in a movie theater in college...in fact, I'd advise to just avoid all their food, except the prepackaged stuff, like candy. It's all terrible. Just stay away.
  • Loading the player...
  • McKBabyMcKBaby member
    edited July 2019
    @cpk3535 but CA has the best ranch dressing hands down. Not too thick, nice and garlicky ... yum! 

DS - 7.5
    DD #1 - 6
    ~ mmc 7.11.2018 @ 9w ~
    DD#2 - born 12.24.19

• @cpk3535 I lived in San Diego for three years and good Chinese and going to old Town has been a unfulfilled food craving with all my pregnancies. I wish I still lived there just to eat and come back to Washington!  My husband is from the East coast but he just misses the seafood (which I don't eat)
  • @cpk3535 one of my favorite restaurants lately is a California-themed place called Left Coast.  Lots of fresh, healthy stuff like smoothies, bowls, and avocado toast.  It's a nice change from most of our midwestern staples which are heavy and laden with cheese!