Weekly check-in groups 1&2 (jan 1-16) w/o 7/15

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days:

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: If you had to leave your current country, to what country would you choose to move (pretend language wouldn’t be an issue)?

Re: Weekly check-in groups 1&2 (jan 1-16) w/o 7/15

• Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 15w5   1/1

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Green

Baby is the size of a(n): Mixed Tape

Upcoming Appointments: Tomorrow!!!!! (midwife appointment finally)

How are you feeling?: terrible, not sure what's going on. I'm nauseous all over again, started vomiting and dry heaving again. I feel that at the end of the day my V is swollen! hahaha Also I believe I am feeling flutters, this is usually at the end of the day or right before bed when I'm relaxing, so that's exciting!

Rants/Raves: We had such a good weekend, DH and I took DD on a surprise to an amusement park near by, she was so excited to go on some rides and the big water park they have there too. DH had to mainly go on all the rides with her, all I did was the carousel. She's not even 3 and was asking when she can go on the big roller coasters  :D

Questions: Anyone else feel like they are regressing back to 1st trimester, I am even more exhausted now then before (in bed by 8:30 every night) and the nausea is back

GTKY: If you had to leave your current country, to what country would you choose to move (pretend language wouldn’t be an issue)? Finland! or somewhere on the Mediterranean. Anywhere in Europe to be honest...one day we'll make it happen
  • @c1kc1kpol1cn1k yes on the exhaustion! I've never been this exhausted in my life (including with a newborn). It's getting really hard to function. 

EDD/weeks: 1/6/19, 15 weeks

Team Pink

Baby is the size of a navel orange

Upcoming appointments: Next will be next week

Rants/raves: Summer is so hard with all the weekend commitments. I feel like there's never time to rest and get caught up.

Questions: Are people shopping much yet? I'm so tempted but I have overshopping tendencies that I'm trying to keep in check.

GTKY: New Zealand. Hands down.
  • Loading the player...
  • @Xstatic3333 right! I feel like I wasn't like this last time hahah. I'm not doing any shopping yet but a lot of browsing. I think I want to get a Halo Bassient or a 4Moms MommaRu, I'll most likely get them "lightly used" on Facebook Marketplace since so many new moms put them on their registry or buy them full price and use them either never or barely ahah. With DD I refused any type of carrier/swing etc other than me holding her or a wrap haha this time I won't be able to do the same with having a toddler around.
  • @c1kc1kpol1cn1k So glad to hear you mention regression! From about weeks 12-15 I was feeling that glow they say comes with the second trimester, but for the last week or so I’ve felt back to the exhaustion/food aversion. Full on nausea isn’t back but generally feeling so blah.

EDD: 1/2/2020

Upcoming appointments: This week is my next usual appointment, then just one month until the A/S!

Rants/raves: So overwhelmed with researching/touring daycares. And totally shocked at the cost. 

Questions: I would have asked if anyone feels like they’re regressing but that was answered for me!
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 8th January / 14+6

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): a donut, a playing card or a troll doll depending what app you look at. this always annoys me a little me given that none of these things are the same size

Upcoming Appointments: nothing this week, next appointment is 24th at the twin clinic

How are you feeling?: pretty good. i havnt thrown up in 10 whole days! & friday & monday were public holidays here so i was at my parents and i was able to nap and really rest so i feel like i have more energy today than i have in a long time! 

Rants/Raves: Rants: i officially have GD which is annoying as its so early but better that i know now and its being treated and managed but also a literal pain with checking blood sugars 7x daily & insulin twice daily so far.
    Raves: DD is staying at my parents til friday so we are taking full advantage and going out for dinner tonight & to the cinema on thursday night!
    Also, we started potty training dd on friday past & whilst the first 1.5 days were a disaster, since saturday afternoon she has only had 1 accident which was when we were at the park and she was too busy playing to tell us she needed to go!

Questions: nothing atm

GTKY: If you had to leave your current country, to what country would you choose to move (pretend language wouldn’t be an issue)? i did a round the world trip when i was younger & lived and worked in australia for a few months and they had such a nice work life balance. i also really liked new zealand.
  • @knotsurewhattocallmyself I totally had that 2 week grace period, now back to square one haha, Glad I'm not alone but hope it passes soon for us!

@leprechaunlady Yay on not throwing up for so long!!! I was wondering why it was so quiet here yesterday, I didn't know it was a holiday. Have fun with DH  and the alone time :) 
  • @c1kc1kpol1cn1k im in Northern Ireland & its a pretty random public holiday that i dont think happens anywhere else tbh
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 14w

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:  Green

Baby is the size of a(n):  Nectarine

Upcoming Appointments:  Next week, couldn't come soon enough.

How are you feeling?:  Ok, lots of worry about this one.  I felt feverish this morning, but maybe it is just the crazy heat.  

Rants/Raves: Rave:2nd trimester!  
    Rant: This heat with a barely functional swamp cooler.  

Questions: 

GTKY: If you had to leave your current country, to what country would you choose to move (pretend language wouldn’t be an issue)?

Ireland, absolutely.
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/8, 14w6d

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: we'll find out at the 20 week ultrasound next month 

Baby is the size of a(n): nectarine

Upcoming Appointments: first appt with an MD on 7/25 (all others have been with a NP) 

How are you feeling?: Ok, like others I feel like I'm regressing. I felt great from weeks 11 to the first part of this week but now I'm exhausted and my stomach is iffy again. I'm sure the heat isn't helping- it's been 90 degrees with super high humidity for awhile now

Rants/Raves: Days with unpleasant symptoms suck but then on days I feel "normal" I wonder how I'm supposed to know everything is ok in there when I'm not feeling any movement yet (sometimes I think maybe I am but it's my first and can't tell for sure). Also looking at daycare/just all the options for everything has me overwhelmed! 

Questions: 

GTKY: If you had to leave your current country, to what country would you choose to move (pretend language wouldn’t be an issue)? Sweden or Norway maybe. Or Ireland? 
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 13+5 Jan 16

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Finding out 

Baby is the size of a(n): Lemon

Upcoming Appointments: 4 month appt

How are you feeling?: So tired and cranky

Rants: I feel like I’m regressing symptom wise after everyone told me they felt like a million bucks after 13 weeks. I was falling asleep during a meeting at work today. Ugh!
    Raves: I still find energy to play tennis!

Questions: 

GTKY: If you had to leave your current country, to what country would you choose to move (pretend language wouldn’t be an issue)? Canada for a one year mat leave 

• Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 14/2

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: finding out on August 5

Baby is the size of a(n): peach

Upcoming Appointments: August fifth is the gender US

How are you feeling?: I don’t even know. I feel great some days so I try to take less morning sickness meds and then it gets worse (obviously) and one day I have energy the next I beg my kids to let me sleep until noon!

Rants/Raves: see above 😭

Questions: has anyone tried the freemie pump or attachments? I got an awesome deal on the attachments today. It’s not supposed to be compatible with my pump but I tester it out and it works! I’m so excited 😆 

GTKY: If you had to leave your current country, to what country would you choose to move (pretend language wouldn’t be an issue)? No idea. Maybe Spain?
  • @ponyoisfun hope you didn't have a fever and it was just the heat!
    @jillro0421 I'm in Canada and its gone now gone up to 18 months for those who want it !

• jacerujaceru member
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 7th, 15+1

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Finding out. 

Baby is the size of a(n): eggo waffle apparently. 

Upcoming Appointments: Today!

How are you feeling?: Pretty good. I tried stopping my diclegis which was a disaster so I started up again, but now I'm only taking 1 at night instead of two. Still not hungry for dinner most nights though. 

Rants/Raves: Its so hot! Its going to be really hot here this weekend so we are going to have to find fun things to do inside to entertain an almost 3 year old all day

Questions: 

mmm I dont know. Australia maybe 
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 16 w+1

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: finding out (one more month)

Baby is the size of a(n): cd

Upcoming Appointments: August 14th ob follow-up and a/s

How are you feeling?: so full after a meal even though I only eat a fraction

Rants/Raves: based on my bmi, online said I should gain only 15lbs. Doc just told me to gain 25.... Feels like good news, but I dont want to if I can avoid it.

Scotland or Ireland (both were beautiful when I visited last summer)
  • Limes030Limes030 member
    edited July 2019
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 3 / 16w today! Sorry I'm late for this week's update.. Mondays are rough for me..
    Team Finding Out! One more month also, @alicia__e !
    Baby is the size of a(n): avocado, or chipmunk without a tail
    Upcoming Appointments: check up with doc on July 25
    How are you feeling?: Starting to get uncomfortable bending over. Heading to bed pretty early as I kept falling asleep on the couch at like 7. But my energy during the day is better.
    Rants/Raves: I'm pleased my rings still fit. Curious if that will continue.
    Questions: Ladies who are feeling the baby move.. What does it feel like? This is my first and I have felt some of things.. but don't want to get my hopes up!
    Country: I've never been, but I would try Sweden. Love their modern style and appreciation of the forest.