edited July 2019 in August 2019 Moms
Est Due Date / Weeks + Days OR how old is baby:

Boy/Girl/finding out later? 

Baby is the size of a(n) OR Stats (length, weight etc.):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is the temp where your living? How are you dealing with the heat if you are?

eta: to be more inclusive of outside babies!!!!!

Me 32 <3 H 33
TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

Re: Group 1 Check-in (Aug 1-7) w/o 7/15

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days OR how old is baby:
    August 2nd/37 weeks and 3 days. Getting close!

Boy!

Feels big! At my ultrasound a few weeks ago, he was measuring 6.1-7.1 pounds, was hard to tell because he wasn't positioned in a way that made it easy to measure. I'm relieved he wasn't measuring too big, like my doctor thought before. Maybe I just have a naturally big belly they were measuring, haha.

Upcoming Appointments:
    Tomorrow morning, normal check up. Last week's check up showed negative on the GBS test, so that's all done.

How are you feeling?:
    Sore and heavy.

Rants/Raves: 
    I have only one last thing weighing on me to do, and that's get my car seat bases checked by the local county health department. That's literally it! Everything else is ready to go!

Questions: 
    Is it true that having an upset stomach/diarrhea could be an indicator that labor is coming? Because the last two days haven't been pleasant and I'm wondering if my body is telling me it's coming.

GTKY: What is the temp where your living? How are you dealing with the heat if you are?
    Completely spoiled at a high of 83 degrees F today and possibility for monsoon rains this week to cool it down more. I love mountain living.

1 day old!

Boy

7 lbs 4 oz, 19.15 inches

Upcoming Appointments:
    OB will hopefully discharge me tomorrow.

How are you feeling?
    Sore, but good. 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

High 90s. I try to stay inside during the heat of the day. 
  • Loading the player...
    8/5 37 weeks 

Girl

honeydew melon 

Upcoming Appointments:
    had one today and learned I’m dilated!!! Not even a full cm but I’m still excited lol. My Dr will let me schedule a date to be induced at my next appt bc I want to be induced at 39 weeks 

How are you feeling?:
    sore and tired but getting so excited to be so close to meeting my girl 

Rants/Raves: 
    Work has been beyond words terrible. 

Questions: 

heat index here has been in the 100s. It’s so miserable. I drink so much water and lay around the house half naked while running our power bill up keeping the temp low in the house 
  • BigBadWolf12BigBadWolf12 member
    edited July 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days OR how old is baby: baby is almost 4 weeks old! 37 weeks adjusted.

Boy/Girl/finding out later? Girl 

Born at 5lbs10oz, down to 5 even, now at 6lbs,4oz on Friday...so bigger than that now.
    Born at 45cm long, 49cm long on Friday 

Upcoming Appointments: meet and greet with a doctor when she is officially taken over. Right now we just had a generic hospital follow up.

How are you feeling?: good. Tired.

Rants/Raves: she's just so stinking cute! 

Questions: 

High 70s low 80s. Had to look that up both bc I didn't know the temp and bc I didn't know it in Fahrenheit lol

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• I just realized I posted the thread but never did it my self oof. 

st Due Date / Weeks + Days OR how old is baby:  37w4d

Boy/Girl/finding out later? Boy!!

Baby is the size of a(n) OR Stats (length, weight etc.): Honeydew Mellon

Upcoming Appointments:  Thursday with the doctor that will actually be performing my csec

How are you feeling?:  Just tired of working but then again I don't have AC at my house so.. would I really rather be home? yes.. yes.. yes..

Rants/Raves:   There's just too much to do at work..

Questions: 

80s-90 and its humid af for upstate NY. So we did actually purchase a window unit for our bedroom and the nursery.  Just waiting on finding a 3rd one for DDs bedroom. Poor thing starts out in our room until she falls asleep and then we transfer her to her room. 

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days OR how old is baby: 8/5 ; 37 w + 1 day

Boy/Girl/finding out later?  Girl

Baby is the size of a(n) OR Stats (length, weight etc.): a 39th percentile cantaloupe?  Doc said to just tell people my baby is average and not to fuss with it

Upcoming Appointments: 7/24

How are you feeling?: ugh, I pray my feet go back down to size, Nordstrom is having their crazy anniversary sale, I’ve bought two pairs of shoes I love, so they better fit!  

Rants/Raves:  Found out doc won’t go past 41 weeks, for some reason 4 more weeks of pregnancy max seem a lot more manageable than 5, so happy there!

Questions: What are the pros/cons of being induced (other than yey- I get to finally meet lo)?  I have this thought that it would be a harder labor/ take longer, but I’m functioning on assumption alone and haven’t done the research?

GTKY: What is the temp where your living? How are you dealing with the heat if you are?Mid-90s, feet up the second I get home, also thank the lord for AC, we had an issue with it the week of the 4th and it was miserable.