October 2019 Moms

July Maternity/Baby Steals & Deals

Re: July Maternity/Baby Steals & Deals

• I can't comment on the quality of this, but I know these two items combined are significantly less than you'd find elsewhere (for example, Amazon has both items for less than the site lists them for, but combined, Diono is significantly cheaper).

It looks like a good deal on a decent seat/stroller, so I wanted to share in case anyone was interested.

https://us.diono.com/product/radian-3rxt-with-free-quantum/

DD 10/2019
  • Hanna Andersson's twice yearly sale is going on now. Up to 75% off!
    *TW in Spoiler*BabyFetus Ticker

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

BFP 9/11/15 - DS born 5/31/16

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

BFP 1/30/19 - EDD 10/13/19

• Loading the player...
  • @mrsinterweb Can I unread that? My poor bank account these past few months and the baby isn’t even here yet! We were in a store when I knew the sex but my mom didn’t. I wanted to buy so badly. We don’t have one where I live, but that’s most likely a good thing!
  • @sammygirl18 If it helps, I checked out the sale and the offerings were actually pretty slim. And things I'd put in my cart kept getting sold out before I was done shopping. I ended up just abandoning because I wasn't super excited about what I had left.

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

• Has anyone gotten any good baby deals on prime day before? 
  • Albeebaby has good prices on a lot of things I have on my amazon registry plus I was  able to use a 20% coupon.  We were able to get our Britax B-safe Ultra infant seat which on our registry was $239 for $183.
  • Has anyone gotten any good baby deals on prime day before? 
    I have!  Last time I got a pack of 24 dish towels for $2 and they were good towels!!  And I needed new ones.... I always look at what they have but will only buy if I actually need it. 
  • cmbt2cmbt2 member
    Has anyone gotten any good baby deals on prime day before? 
    I got a video monitor a couple years back. I replaced it due to wanting one that will let me see two rooms at once, but the monitor worked totally fine 
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • cmbt2 said:
    I got a video monitor a couple years back. I replaced it due to wanting one that will let me see two rooms at once, but the monitor worked totally fine 
    Which one did you get @cmbt2 ? My girls share a room and I still have a monitor in their room, and baby will share with DH and I but when napping I’d like a monitor in there too. Two different cameras seems to be the way to go. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • For those of you expecting little girls I got this ad on Facebook for a free swaddle and matching headband. You have to pay shipping (I’m not sure how much it is) but my mom just bought a similar product and paid $35 for it. People were commenting on Facebook with pictures that they got theirs so it seems legit. https://everbabies.com/products/swaddle-wrap-set-giveaway?variant=11790624063530
  • edited July 2019
    For those of you expecting little girls I got this ad on Facebook for a free swaddle and matching headband. You have to pay shipping (I’m not sure how much it is) but my mom just bought a similar product and paid $35 for it. People were commenting on Facebook with pictures that they got theirs so it seems legit. https://everbabies.com/products/swaddle-wrap-set-giveaway?variant=11790624063530
    I got a floral one from here for just shipping and it seems worth the cost. The swaddle is just the “bag” type and not a blanket type. But I think it will be cute for pictures!
  • cmbt2cmbt2 member
    cmbt2 said:
    Which one did you get @cmbt2 ? My girls share a room and I still have a monitor in their room, and baby will share with DH and I but when napping I’d like a monitor in there too. Two different cameras seems to be the way to go. 
    I have the older version of the summer infant side by side. It works perfectly fine for us, but I know others who complained about video qualify when the cameras were in the same room (ours are in separate rooms)
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
  • Motherhood maternity has 25% off a lot in their store right now.  I got a swimsuit top and bottom for a decent price and a bunch of tank tops for only $5 each 
  • cmbt2 said:
    cmbt2 said:
    I have the older version of the summer infant side by side. It works perfectly fine for us, but I know others who complained about video qualify when the cameras were in the same room (ours are in separate rooms)
    The baby will be in my room but my daughters will be their shared room so two camera will be good. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09
  • dogmom5 said:
    Motherhood maternity has 25% off a lot in their store right now.  I got a swimsuit top and bottom for a decent price and a bunch of tank tops for only $5 each 
    And they have 50% off selected items!!!
  • cmbt2cmbt2 member
    cmbt2 said:
    cmbt2 said:
    The baby will be in my room but my daughters will be their shared room so two camera will be good. 
    This one has poor quality when you use them in the same room. I think they interfere with one another. I wouldn’t recommend this one in your case 
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
  • If anyone is on Zulily I've had really good luck with cheaper ($15-20) sun dresses and tanks. They might take a bit to ship though
  • So for us plus size mamas, Torrid apparently now has a maternity section. Now if you're like me they are way to expensive. However...I just hit up their clearance section and they were having a 50% off sale just for clearance so half off what the clearance price was. Got a shirt for $6, not bad IMO, it wasn't maternity, but it was a baby doll style and I got  1 size up. Just an idea for anyone looking :)
  • I got my nursery furniture from pottery barn kids yesterday and saved about $400!  Not sure if the sale is still going on, but got the Kendall crib that was discounted by over $200 and then 30% off and free ups shipping with the code SAVEMORE.  I also got the toddler conversion kit with same savings, and the matching drawer set which was also discounted but didn’t come w free shipping.  
  • edited July 2019
    Thank you, @stephanie123456! I was going to ask today if anyone had any shirt recommendations because I'm so over the few I have (and I bought three of one brand before I realized that no grease stains come out, and I don't even know where the stains weirdly came from!).

ETA: Score! I saved an extra $9 by using a gift card app I love. Thanks again for the rec! I've never purchased from there, but I should be getting my items next week. Woo! 😀
    DD 10/2019
  • @jane101757 ditto. We got the Mila with free shipping and set up. The deal is fantastic and there stuff is so cute
  • I second Zulily. As long as you don't mind waiting quite a while for your order and that you can't return anything. Those are the downsides.

Me 39 - DH 41

Married 8/26/07

TTGP #1 Jan '15 - 

TTGP #2 July '17 -

CP July '17

Blighted Ovum MC Dec '17

CP June '18

• @meagan-t Ha I keep ending up with mysterious stains on my maternity shirts too. I think food tends to land on my bump since I’m not used to it being there and I don’t notice! Not that I drop a lot of food in my lap usually but I don’t know what other explanation there is
  • @melanier26 Mine are weirdly near the collar and sleeves. I'm like, what? I blame it on the poor quality of shirt I bought. I love how comfy they are, and they're cute with leggings, but not nearly with the price!

Though I'd be lying if I didn't admit a couple stains are definitely from food. 🙊
    DD 10/2019
  • It's Prime Day! I just got a Garmin Forerunner 35 for $84.99. I know it's not maternity or baby, but it's going to be a great tool to get back into shape after baby girl is here.

They have a deal on a Graco stroller and car seat system and lots of other baby stuff too. I haven't searched much for maternity. Here's a link to some of the deals. 

https://theskimm.com/live-smarter/picks/best-prime-day-deals-babies-and-fur-babies
  • It’s also Target Deal Days!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
  • It’s also Target Deal Days!
    I didn't know this was a thing. My wallet hurts 💸💸💸
  • I know there was diaper bag talk and people have really loved this bag :) I actually used one myself for a while before upgrading!

I haven't actually used this code, but a friend posted it so I thought I'd share! Let us know if it works in the comments!!

🔥🔥55% OFF🔥🔥

$14.85 WITH CODE 55RC1MH5

https://amzn.to/2JXVh04

Amazon Price: $32.99 (as of 7/28/2019 8:06 AM CST) • Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. • Any price and availability information displayed on AMAZON at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. • THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME. • Promo codes, if any, may expire anytime.