Group 1 Check-in (Aug 1-7) w/o 7/8

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 

Boy/Girl/finding out later? 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite way to relax?

Me 32 <3 H 33
TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

Re: Group 1 Check-in (Aug 1-7) w/o 7/8

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 36w3d 8/2

Boy/Girl/finding out later? Baby Boy Emmett

Baby is the size of a(n):Papaya

Upcoming Appointments: Tomorrow regular weekly OB

How are you feeling?: Exhausted, rundown and overwhelmed with the things we need to do.  Why are crib sheets so expensive? I cant decide which ones I want bc I want them all and they are like $20 each. 

Rants/Raves: It was so hot this past weekend. I spent a bit of time in the pool but man it was pretty uncomfortable otherwise. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite way to relax?  Coffee and a good book out on the deck.    I am also making a Christmas stocking for Emmett it's a felt applique and doing that is somewhat relaxing as well.

Me 32 <3 H 33

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 
    August 2nd, 36 weeks + 3 days

Boy!

Baby

Upcoming Appointments:
    Weekly check up tomorrow

How are you feeling?:
    Finally starting to feel big and heavy, rounding out a bit. Really bad shortness of breath, even when I'm not doing much, so that's not comfortable... it makes it hard to get the little things done.

Rants/Raves: 
    I had an ultrasound last week; baby is 6.1 pounds (give or take 1 pound because he was in a bad position and wouldn't move for a more accurate measurement). He's head down and wayyyyyyyyy low in the pelvis, which explains the pressure and aches in my hips and inner thighs.

Rant: I have my first cervical check last week after the ultrasound. I'm a first timer, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Wow, that was 100% not pleasant. I'll be opting out of those until it's medically necessary. I was not dilated or effaced, just confirmed that he's low in the pelvis. No thanks.

Questions: 
    NA

Trashy TV for sure. 

• Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  8/7; 35+ 5

Boy/Girl/finding out later? Girl

Baby is the size of a(n):pineapple 

Upcoming Appointments: 8/12/19. It’s my regular OB/ 36 week US

How are you feeling?: large & uncomfortable 

Rants/Raves: N/A

Questions: none

Watching Netflix 

@moon1417 Target has crib sheets for $9.99
    8/5 36 weeks today

Girl

6 lbs with her head on my bladder 

Upcoming Appointments:
    waiting at the dr. now. It’s my first check to see if I’m dilated and they’re doing the group strep b swab 

How are you feeling?:
    so tired 

Rants/Raves: 
    hubby’s new job has him on swing shifts. It’s his month for 2nd shift now and I already hate it. 
    Rave: not too many more Monday’s and I’ll be on maternity leave! 

Questions: 

reading or going to get my nails done 
  • @newmamakt I keep thinking the same thing- only about 3 or so more weeks of work! It's so exciting to think about finally having the time off, but stressful thinking about everything I need to do by then.
  • @flagchic "baby is the size of a baby " 😂

Baby girl is 36 weeks today and will be 3 weeks old on Wednesday. I'm a tired ping pong ball going back and forth between toddler at home and baby in nicu. Ready to take her home and she's close. Just need to move from daytime nursing to 24 hour nursing so I will move back into the hospital to establish that. That's the only thing we are waiting on to get discharged!

I like eating snacks and watching something to relax lol.

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

8/5, 36w today 

Boy, Jacob

Papaya

Upcoming Appointments:
    Non-stress tests Wed at regular OB and again Fri at MFM, plus meeting with HR to set up FMLA/maternity leave. Nothing like waiting until the last minute.

How are you feeling?:
    Accomplished. Today, instead of going to my IL's with DH and DD, I got the house cleaned, HR meeting set up, clean bill of health from the dentist, hospital bag packed with stuff I won't need for now, pre-registered at the hospital, and painted my toenails! Just typing all that made me tired haha!

Rants/Raves: 
    Glad I stayed home to get things done around the house. My back and knees hurt, but so worth it to have gotten so much done.

Questions: 

Reading a good book in a nice hot bath and lately, watching crime shows.
  • @BigBadWolf12 I can't imagine having a toddler who needs you and a newborn in the NICU at the same time. You're one strong mama. Hoping that your little one gets discharged soon!
    August 7th, 2019 - 36 weeks

Baby is the size of a(n): Papaya

Upcoming Appointments: Today - OB - start of weekly appts

How are you feeling?: Relatively well, she's dropped significantly, I have bowel issues every day now and my sleep is most definitely disrupted!

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: When did everyone's Braxton Hicks start? I haven't had any! 

GTKY: What is your favorite way to relax? My favourite way to relax is in bed with my hubby as he rubs my belly and I scratch his head ❤ we talk about our daughter and how close it's getting!
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8/5; 36+2

Baby is the size of a(n): a 39th percentile baby at 36 weeks!?  (Was told 3 weeks ago I was measuring small, ultrasound last week said 39th percentile, which makes sense, I wasn’t a big baby, and I’m only 5’4”)

Upcoming Appointments: Thurs, weekly appointments 

How are you feeling?: good, with boughts of lite cramps - especially in the middle of the night right after I pee - which I’ve also been told was normal... I wonder if they are Braxton-Hicks and I just don’t know any better?

Rants/Raves: DH has food poisoning, frankly, I feel for him but so glad it wasn’t me... for all my neuroses about the pregnancy and baby - I didn’t need one more thing to freak out about.  

Questions: who are these crazy women that enjoy being pregnant?  For me it’s a mix of physical discomfort, freaking out that my body will do something to inadvertently hurt the baby, and having weird old men chat me up. I’m excited to meet lo, but this whole pregnancy thing is not exactly a spa holiday in my book.  

GTKY: What is your favorite way to relax?  Crap tv, glass of wine, a good bitch session with dear friends, and sitting around with DH and making fun of each other.  

@BigBadWolf12 so glad to hear you guys are almost discharged and everything is looking good!!
  • @becks68 I had this lady at work today telling me how much she loooooved being pregnant. I just rolled my eyes. I’ll miss my girl moving and kicking around but it hasn’t been easy and I truly have not liked being pregnant! 

@BigBadWolf12 yay hope you get discharged and get your baby girl home ASAP! 
  • @BigBadWolf12 so glad to hear that baby girl is doing well. How did it go overnight? How is DH handling the packing?  
    @flagchic I find cervical checks distinctly unpleasant unless your fairly dilated... they are a hard pass for me unless I pass my EDD or am actively in labor.
    @moon1417 can you find some cute gently used ones? Thats what we did and paid 3-5$ each...
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @becks68 I say the same thing- I do not enjoy being pregnant and this will most likely be my only child. One time, I was venting to my husband about the symptoms and generally how pregnancy has affected me physically/mentally/emotionally- he had the audacity to say "Well this is what you wanted, wasn't it?". I could have killed him. Sure, I wanted to have a newborn in the future, but nobody WANTS to have their body feel  like crap for 9 months!
  • Congrats @nimo-ad !  Looking forward to hearing about how your two-some entered the world!!!  
  • moon1417moon1417 member
    edited July 2019
    @nimo-ad Congrats!!!! I cant wait to hear about the babies :):):)

@bigbadwolf12 So glad to hear you are home!

Me 32 <3 H 33

• @nimo-ad yay congrats!!! 
  • @nimo-ad congrats!!!!! I hope they are both doing well and that your doing well too!!! I remember looking at those 2 faces and thinking how in the world were you both inside my stomach. 

@BigBadWolf12 hooray for being home!!!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx

• Yay @nimo-ad congratulations!!! 💛
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Thank you Mamas ❤️❤️

@BigBadWolf12 yay for going home!

@wabash15 😁😁 I keep wondering the same too! We're all doing well and got to come home yesterday
  • @nimo-ad so glad you are all home. these early days are such a blur. you've got this
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx