February 2020 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 7/1-7/7

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms 7/1-7/7

• Options
    @babyroma My sister lived with my mom with a handful of the kids she had. None of them had their own room. She made it work with a pack n play as mentioned above! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    Thanks @jessieR358!! I guess I’m just nervous because I feel like I haven’t really earned my place there yet and I’m quite a bit younger than the other teachers. So, I’m not quite sure how the news will be received. I have even considered not going back at all because last year, about two months into the school year, a teacher put in her notice and  said she would work until Christmas break and the director just fired her then and there without even having a replacement. 

@babyroma both of my babies slept in my room until 6 months old, around that time mine seemed to have trouble sleeping with someone else being in the room. When my youngest was born we had a two bedroom townhouse and DD1 was of course using the 2nd bedroom. So, we just turned our walk in closet into a little nursery for her. She was totally fine in there, and slept in there until she was 18 months old, at which point we moved.  You can make it work, mama!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @malloryfrommn I get that way. Or even someone mentioning certain foods will trigger a gag LOL
    TW
  • Options
    The health coach from my insurance called me today to check up on me and give some resources. I was really surprised and happy that my insurance offered this service! So just as a PSA - go check your insurance if you haven't already and see if they have any maternity programs! 
    TW
  • Options
    @clearlyclara I’ve heard a lot of great things about cotton candy grapes but I’ve never tried them! Going to have to see if I can find some!
  • Options
    @doodleoodle oh wow! My son’s preschool is a much more loving place I guess  :# the director is fabulous. 
  • Options
    @char245 the first bite, I thought it tasted like cotton candy... The rest of the bites of grapes, I thought they just tasted sweeter than regular grapes. But I'm a fan :) 
  • Options
    Anyone still peeing on HPTs or is that just me? 😂

TW
  • Options
    @brookert615 no I stopped. They were getting darker through 19DPO then I stopped. Took one last week at 33DPO and it was lighter...same at 34DPO. It freaked me out so I stopped.
  • Options
    @daffodil_shoe Yeah I heard that happens! I was testing until I think 18 or 19 DPO for the lines. Just pulled out a rando digital because the crazy has taken over! 🤪
    TW
  • Options
    @leksiL our lease is up in may. We're definitely going to be moving to a bigger place when we can! 

And thank you all for the encouragement that it can be done! We'll just have to hold off on buying bigger stuff as our storage locker is pretty full up right now haha.
  • Options
    Happy July 4th!! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Options
    My first just had his bday party and it went really well! Not as smooth as I wished but I eh what birthday party does! Also finally starting to get over a really bad cough 😁 My 3 year old is spending the 4th with his grandparents so we’re just staying in eating burgers, hotdogs and apple pie! Still debating how I’m going to announce this pregnancy to everyone so I’m super grateful for the announcement thread 🤣
  • Options
    @craftywitch Happy birthday!
  • Options
    leksiLleksiL member
    @brookert615 STOP PEEING ON STICKS - STEP AWAY!! :smile: LOL 

I am crazy too - I understand. Since I'm not getting my genetic testing done until W12 I am seriously considering ordering the Sneak Peak which would work at W9. Seriously I can't wait three weeks? :-1:
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• Options
    @leksiL I was super worried and was like "eh, what the heck!" LOL. That "YES" really helped in some way lol. I'm done though, I swear! HAHAH. They do the sneak peek at some of the elective ultrasound places! Too funny though. THREE WEEKS IS SO FAR, THOUGH!  :D
    TW
  • Options
    @DDRRT1982 Thanks!! It was a fun one!
  • Options
    I’m wearing a maternity dress tonight to a party. It’s a flowy maxi, so nobody will know otherwise, but I’m so comfy! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020