TTC After a Loss
Options

June Healthy Check In

2»

Re: June Healthy Check In

• Options
    @splashmountain lol you’re so right! Too bad there’s no such thing as “reverse-jinxing” yourself 😜
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    @manillabar we'd all be ku by now if that were the case 😊
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    I haven't been able to do my yoga for a few weeks and I miss it! It was really good for me mentally, but DH wants me to wait until my surgeon clears me and that appt is Friday so I can wait a few more days. But I did weigh in tonight and I'm down another 2.6 😊

Eta: hit reply too soon/spelling
  • Options
    Great job @splashmountain! YH is probably right about yoga, but I totally understand that feeling. I start getting kind of twitchy if I don't run for more than a couple days. BTW, your new avatar totally threw me for a second 🙂
  • Options
    Lol @ruby696 it's weird seeing the new avatar for me too, I've had the same one for years, but wanted to switch it up. And for the yoga, I didn't realize I was going to like it as much as I do and now it's like I'm restless in the evenings when I would normally be doing it. One more day and my doc should clear me 
  • Options
    Congrats @splashmountain! Keep up the good work 
  • Options
    I was up .4 this past weekend.  Annoying!
  • Options
    Dang, sorry @Mack2342 I always hate the weeks I go up. You just had your period though, right? That won't help things!
  • Options
    @splashmountain yes I did.  Hopefully I see a loss this week 
  • Options
    @Mack2342 I can go up and down a pound in 24 hrs, so hopefully you just retained some extra water and will be back on track tomorrow.

I'm down a total of 10lbs since I started! I have 20 lbs to go, but I'm counting them in 10 lbs increments, so I'm starting over in my mind today. 
  • Options
  • Options
    Well, at weigh in tonight I gained .8

I'm bloated like the day or so before I O. It's only cd10 and I generally O between 17-20. OPKs are negative so I'm sure it's just your run of the mill, random gas lol but you know, ttc brain makes you crazy   ;)
  • Options
    You guys inspired me to stop feeling sorry for myself and hop back on the WW train. 

So so far I’m doing really well this week. My weigh day is Monday. 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Good for you @tyrion_ ww has been amazing for me 😊

Eta hit post too soon
  • Options
    @splashmountain .8 is not terrible. I had to remind myself of that my last weigh in when I was up.  It’s made me stalk the scale at home all week though lol.   I typically don’t jump on scale at home but not this week I’ve been on it every day.  Hopefully we will both be back on track and less of us next weigh in! 

@tyrion_ GL with WW
  • Options
    @Mack2342 I'm not upset about it, I kinda knew it was coming. I was laughing to myself when I got home later and looked at the weekly flier they hand out at the meetings. The 1st paragraph says something about how through your journey "there will be weight gains" lol how appropriate. Next week we will do fantastic 😊
  • Options
    Down .2.  I’m annoyed.  All week I weighed at home and was down over 1.5 but this morning not so much.  I ate chicken and broccoli for dinner so WTF scale?!  On a plus my scale matched WW scale so I know it’s accurate 
  • Options
    Down 2lbs first week back on WW! Hoping to stay on track-ish with July 4th celebrations and a weekend getaway to the beach coming up. 

@Mack2342 Hopefully next week reflects the loss you were expecting for this week. 
  • Options
    Ugh, I was down 14.5 lbs, but we're spending the holiday week with family. If the last two days are any indication, I'm going to gain 5 lbs back. At least we're leaving MH's family tomorrow and going to spend the rest of the week with my family. It's much easier to say no to my own family.
  • Options
    Great job @tyrion_ 2 pounds is a fantastic loss!

@ruby696 good luck with the rest of your holiday. I always find it easier to say no to my own family too. Plus DH's family likes to send TONS of leftovers home with us lol