August 2019 Moms

Weekly Randoms 7/1

JULY! it's July.. 

Me 32 <3 H 33
TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

Re: Weekly Randoms 7/1

• It's a short week for me. My office closes at 2 on Wednesday and stays closed through the weekend. In addition to that my week got off to a great start with my client's lovely communication skills. I spend most of the summer at this client, and have for the past 4 years, I told them that this was going to be my first day on site. I show up, and the cube they told me was mine has personal paraphernalia in it. Thankfully someone else was there, and saw me looking confused, and called facilities for me. They had gotten a report that I was not using the cube so they had released it.
    I really need to try and be productive...
  • @mrosek91 so jealous of your short week. I hope your able to be productive
    @moon1417 nope, nope, nope... in total denial!

its been so dang hot here all weekend that every time I go outside I start dripping sweat... 
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Loading the player...
  • Can't believe it's July already! Short week for me at work as well :)

Got my AC fixed on Sunday, hooray! Granted, it's not nearly as warm here as in other parts of the state, my house is so well insulated that the warmth really stays in!
  • USA IS GOING TO THE FINALS!!!
  • So incredibly hot here in OH - I feel horrible because I’m keeping kiddos inside but I just can’t do the heat and need that AC
  • Well, it's already 93*F/34*C and it's only 09:00 annnnnnnnnd it's supposed to get to 111*F/44*C today. I'm so happy there should be some rain tonight and tomorrow ... both to relieve the heat and to squash the dreams of these jerks who shoot off fireworks until past midnight. Not everyone gets the 4th off of work. Maybe more of a BF, but it needs to be said ;) 
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me-35, DH-36 - TTC since 08/10
    Me - anovulatory, non-Insulin PCOS, DH - low end of "normal" sperm count
       IUI#1   - 02/15 - Cancelled due to scrubbed sperm count <1MM
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#1 - 10/15 - 1 emb - BFP (DD 07/16) (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#2 - 07/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#3 - 08/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
    ERA Testing - 12/17 - window moved (-1 day)
       FET#5 - 03/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
    Karyotype Testing - 04/18 - Negative (we're ok)
       FET#6 - 06/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#7 - 10/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• @MamaK225 AMEN! they were even setting off fire works last night (which is not legal... and obnoxious) Ouch... those temps are brutal. We had a heat index over 100 this weekend and I was melting... 
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• I had the worst night sleep last night I was so hot and uncomfortable! ughh So tired today and hungry...

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• This probably belongs in the bitchfest but I am too tired so here it goes. DH left last night to drop his mom off back home after a long trip and she has been telling DS that she is going in the airplane. So DS wanted to go with them and driving me nuts by asking again and again and again. Started crying when they left and continued for an hour straight at freaking 10 PM which set me off. So both of us are having a cryfest until he fell asleep exhausted. Woke up today morning to a recap of last night until the dump truck showed up which was a God send (literally, he is so crazy about dump trucks). I am so mad at DH for picking this time to make the trip and at my MIL for telling DS about her flight so much that he wanted to go with them. Now, I am at work very tired and running on fumes. Thankfully, my parents are coming today and DH will be back on Sunday. 
  • @MamaK225 OMG that's too hot. Do you have humidity wherever you are, or is it more of a dry heat?
  • becks68becks68 member
    edited July 2019
    Is anyone doing custom swaddles with LO’s name?  Is there a particular Etsy shop (or some place else) you could recommend? (Edited to correct poorly typed grammar)
  • @flagchic - ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the humidity. I think it would be slightly more bearable if it were dry. Thankfully, rain came in and has "cooled" it down some ... only supposed to get up to 98*F today. :| 
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me-35, DH-36 - TTC since 08/10
    Me - anovulatory, non-Insulin PCOS, DH - low end of "normal" sperm count
       IUI#1   - 02/15 - Cancelled due to scrubbed sperm count <1MM
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#1 - 10/15 - 1 emb - BFP (DD 07/16) (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#2 - 07/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#3 - 08/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
    ERA Testing - 12/17 - window moved (-1 day)
       FET#5 - 03/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
    Karyotype Testing - 04/18 - Negative (we're ok)
       FET#6 - 06/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#7 - 10/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• @MamaK225 I think I could handle a dry heat.... but absolutely not with humidity. I'm so sorry- I hope you get more rain that gives you a break!
  • mama1824mama1824 member
    edited July 2019
    Anybody know if we sticky the birth announcement thread to the top??