Group 1 Check-in (Aug 1-7) w/o 7/1

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 

Boy/Girl/finding out later? 

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: If you drink what is your postpartum first alcoholic drink going to be??   If you don't or find food more interesting: what is your first non-pregnancy restricted item you plan to eat?

Me 32 <3 H 33
TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

Re: Group 1 Check-in (Aug 1-7) w/o 7/1

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  8/2  but RPC 7/26   35w3d

Boy/Girl/finding out later? a little man

Baby is the size of a(n): pineapple

Upcoming Appointments:This week on Wednesday normal ob appt

How are you feeling?: Stressed

Rants/Raves: I feel more stressed when I talk about them so..

Questions: 

GTKY: If you drink what is your postpartum first alcoholic drink going to be??   If you don't or find food more interesting: what is your first non-pregnancy restricted item you plan to eat?

1) I think a cold cider in a bottle..  maybe angry orchards -Orchards Edge Pear. mm
    2) A ham and turkey with swiss cheese and let,tomato,onion and mayo sub. probably want this more than the cider. 

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @moon1417 sorry you have so much stress right now. I hope it resolves soon. hugs
    @BigBadWolf12 that is wonderful news!!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    August 2nd/ 35 weeks + 3 days

Boy!

Pineapple

Upcoming Appointments:
    Wednesday ultrasound and check up.

How are you feeling?:
    The peeing is real! It's gone from not so bad, to having to go every 2 hours at night. I'll pee in the daytime and feel like I have to pee again in 20 minutes. It's so annoying.

Rants/Raves: 
    I got the nursery 99% done this weekend! My sister is giving me her old glider rocker, but she has to bring it from out of state. Once I have the glider in, I'll be done.

Questions: 
    Nothing for now!

Definitely a nice cold beer. Stella Artois or Blue Moon.
  • Options
    8/5 35 weeks

Girl

Pineapple 

Upcoming Appointments:
    ultrasound tomorrow. My checkup last week they said based on my fundal measurement she’s measuring small so they want to check her 

How are you feeling?:
    Glad to see my girl tomorrow but hoping everything is OK. It’s been a bad sciatica pain day. 

Rants/Raves: 
    My shower was yesterday. We got so many beautiful presents and DH put everything together today. The nursery is almost complete and I love seeing all her things falling into place! 

Questions: 

I really want wine. I know a lot of us had still enjoyed wine while pregnant but my dr said from the beginning no alcohol at all so I’ve stuck with that and can’t wait to enjoy my wine again. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8/7; 34 +5

Boy/Girl/finding out later? Girl

Baby is the size of a(n): Butternut squash 

Upcoming Appointments: 7/12

How are you feeling?: feeling really tired

Rants/Raves: Wish I was off from work at 36 weeks, have to wait until 38 weeks. 

Questions: none

GTKY: If you drink what is your postpartum first alcoholic drink going to be?? If you don't or find food more interesting: what is your first non-pregnancy restricted item you plan to eat?

First drink will be a Mai Tai! It will probably be a while before I get to enjoy a drink since I’m planning on BF.

I can’t wait for sushi, cold sandwich, eggs sunny side up, medium rare meat! Lol
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8/5; 35 +1

Boy/Girl/finding out later?  Girl

Baby is the size of a(n): pineapple

Upcoming Appointments: 7/3; to include ultrasound since fundal height was small two weeks ago

How are you feeling?: hot, but good - also wish my feet were a bit less swollen so I’d have more footwear options for work.  @Newmamakt - couldn’t agree with you more, though I keep telling myself if the docs thought something was really wrong - they wouldn’t have waited this long to do an ultrasound.

Rants/Raves: Nursery isn’t done, but I’m being rather chill about it, a/c is on the fritz - which I’m not very chill about.  Took a really good labor class and DH was on his best behavior (I’m married to a 34 y/o man-child) - hardly made any jokes.  The instructor has been a l & d nurse for 25 years - her biggest advice, mind over matter, you can do it (which I’m starting to get on board with).  

Questions: 

Glass of good Rose and sushi!  I’ve had sushi a few times throughout the pregnancy - but it would be so great to eat it guilt free!  
  • Options
    hemlheml member
    Aug 2nd, 35+4

Girl

pineapple

Upcoming Appointments:
    ultrasound and check up on Monday 

How are you feeling?:
    Tiiiiired and more BH

Rants/Raves: 
    I feel like we’re pretty much set with “stuff” for the baby, just waiting for a few things to come in the mail. 

Questions: 
    nah 

I plan to have a glass of sparkling wine in the hospital after delivery, we can all toast to our new girl!
    I’ve been having salmon sushi some during pregnancy but like @becks68 it’ll be nice to have it guilt free. I’ve been totally turned off by red meat during pregnancy so I’m hoping my aversion to that goes away... 
  • Options
    @becks68 my ultrasound showed everything’s totally normal. She’s measuring average and weighs 5 lbs 8 oz now. 
  • Options
    nimo-adnimo-ad member
    edited July 2019
    35W+ 2D

Boy & Girl

Pineapple

Upcoming Appointments:
    Regular OB appointment on Thursday

How are you feeling?:
    Got diagnosed with PUPPP and I also have a bad flu..it's been a terrible couple of days..I finally got some creams for the itching today and hope it will quiet down soon enough

Rants/Raves: 
    Baby shower happened over the weekend, it was a lovely day and we got tons of gifts

Questions: 

GTKY: If you drink what is your postpartum first alcoholic drink going to be?? 
    Wine!!... I can't wait for my first glass of chilled sweet white wine!

ETA doctors appointment day
  • Options
    @nimo-ad so sorry you have Pupps and the flu! that is a terrible combination at any point but especially late term with twins! Congrats to having made it past the average delivery for twins!!  Do you have an induction date?  I'm doing well, just the usual late term pregnancy stuff. 
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    8/5, 35+2

Boy

Pineapple 

Upcoming Appointments:
    Another non-stress test at the MFM

How are you feeling?:
    Good, the nesting instinct has been strong this last week, so I'm feeling accomplished in some aspects. 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

I'll either have a good margarita or a nice glass of wine- probably a moscato or something else sweet. As far as food, probably enchiladas or something with lots of carbs! 
  • Options
    @wabash15 thanks Mama ❤️❤️ We've scheduled induction for July 23, twin A turned head down this last week so that's a plus... I'm torn between wanting them out this minute and having them bake a little longer lol!
    I hope you're having better luck on your end with this stage 😀