Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TTCAL Week of 6/24

2»

Re: TTCAL Week of 6/24

• Options
    @hanshotfirst77 ❤❤❤❤❤ Sending some love your way...
  • Options
    @keikilove Glad that you’re getting results, but sorry that you have to deal with side effects. 
    @EmilyLove25 Happy to have been able to help! TTCAL is not a fun place to be and I hope you get your rainbow soon!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited June 2019
    What is wrong with people?

*TW for loss, kids, MC*
    My sister, a nurse who has had 4 kids, knows what I’m going through, and asked about hanging out at our lake. Um no, the last thing I want to do right now is to sit in a bathing suit. Andplusalso, I can’t go in the water anyway!! She also doesn’t watch her kids well and I do not want to watch hers plus my own.

My neighbor, who had a miscarriage after an unplanned pregnancy in the fall, also offered to meet me for beach time. NO!!!

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    mhamikmhamik member
    I am so behind! I have had a crazy week, still no AF which is driving me absolutely crazy which is not helping. I am only four weeks post D&C as of yesterday and even prior to anything I never had a perfect 28 day cycle so what am I even worked up over? okay end rant.

@keikilove - I pray that all that is not for nothing for you! How frustrating. Exhausting is so hard to deal with it just takes over everything! 

@NYTino24 - I am so sorry your back here. I pray its brief and you get answers soon. People just don't get it. Its like do they forget? All I wanted to do post my loss was hide in a hole for a little bit to get my mind right. They may think they're being helpful but they're not!

@hanshotfirst77 - that sounds awful. I am so sorry your going through that! I hope you get resolution soon and are able to move forward me

I know I missed a bunch, but we almost made it to Friday!
  • Options
    @mhamik FX AF shows up soon. I know it can be normal to be 4-8 weeks post miscarriage etc. Blah!!! But yay for almost Friday!
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Options
    @NYTino24 ugh i’m sorry ppl who should know better are being insensitive—did you just say no or remind them exactly why?

@mhamik something that gave me solace when i was on my post d&c cycle was looking at all the very different cycles via the chart search feature in ff!

AFM: it’s my cousin’s wedding today & we were all at a beach bar last night— fam and bridal party and friends. and someone, either a friend or bridal party member, is About As KU as I Would Have Been Now. i have been dreading something like this bc b4 my loss i was kind of excited to know i’d be visibly KU at this wedding and we would get cute pics and all my fam i never see bc i live far currently would oo and ahhh over me. blargh.  i am definitely okay and DH was super sweet about it all like “your feelings are valid, i think about stuff like that too” etc, but— it just sucks. i hope she is just a friend and not in the bridal party so i don’t have to be reminded as much. 
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom Your feelings are definitely valid - hang in there!  <3<3
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom I'm sorry. Reminders like that really suck.

• Options
    @ruby696 @emeraldduchess 💗💚thank youuuu💚💗
  • Options
    mhamikmhamik member
    @kagesstarshroom - thank you! It helps so much to see others like me! Those are the times its so hard and can hit out of nowhere. I hope your able to enjoy yourself, hang in there <3 
  • Options
    I know you all will understand... story in spoilers re: friend’s pregnancy

So, one of my bridesmaids is pregnant. They tried for 6 months, got pregnant. I’m very happy for her. But lately it’s like I’m so pissed with her updates. She posted something the other day about being plus sized and pregnant, and this being her “miracle baby”. I let that one slide. Today she snap chatted me directly a picture of her with her head in the freezer. “Pregnant in 90 degree weather sucks this bad”. Ok listen. I would give everything to be pregnant right now. I would gladly switch you places. Please don’t Snapchat me directly to complain about pregnancy. Uuugggghhhhh! 

Ok... rant over. 
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 Have you told her about your loss? Maybe just send her a short, direct message letting her know how you feel. 
    @kagesstarshroom It’s so hard to see others and to not compare. I hope you get through the day. AFM, I answered my sister this morning by basically saying,

“I should have just said no yesterday. I know you haven’t had a miscarriage, so you probably don’t know that it’s contractions and bleeding like you’re postpartum. Putting on a bathing suit and going to the beach is the last thing I wasn’t to do right now. Plus, I’m not allowed to go swimming and don’t want to be too far from the bathroom.” She said she wanted to keep me busy.
    In regards to my friend, she mentioned going to the lake again and I said, “Still bleeding and gonna pass on the lake.” Her reply was, “Oops, sorry. I forgot and didn’t think of that.”

• Options
    @NYTino24 yes, she knows... that’s why it’s so upsetting. I should probably let her know, but I also don’t want to upset her or make her think I don’t want to see her updates. I just wish she realized how much saying things like that hurts. I cried shopping for her shower gift. It just hurts. And it sucks. Am I going through a second round of grieving? 
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 I'm sorry you're getting those kinds of updates. Maybe just tell her that while you're thrilled for her and would like to be kept in the loop re: major milestones, the day to day references are too painful. Andplusalso, women who constantly have to remind people they're pregnant or refer to their pregnancy are annoying. Maybe leave out the last part. Or maybe not...
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 your feelings are absolutely valid and I would definitely let her know. She's being insensitive but probably doesn't realize it.  Maybe you can phrase it like, "I am thrilled for you and I know how excited you are, but please remember that I lost my baby and it isn't easy for me to hear the constant updates about yours."  You can't control how she reacts to it. If she is a close friend, hopefully she will understand. 
    TW
    When we lost our baby, my inlaws thought it would cheer us up to send us dozens of pictures of my SIL and her newborn, and tell us how perfect he was and how excited they were. Sometimes, when people are over the moon about something, they don't realize how insensitive they can be to others. They apologized profusely to DH when he told them to please knock it off.  

I think you are absolutely right about feeling another round of grief. It's been six months since my loss. It still hurts, and I still cry. Seeing updates and announcements on social media are still hard and another unsuccessful cycle is still a punch in the gut. There's no instruction manual on how to feel after losing a baby. Hugs to you. 💚

• Options
    @NYTino24 I'm glad you spoke up for yourself with your sister and your friend. Even when people want to help, it's easy to be insensitive. I think unless you've been through a miscarriage, it's hard to know how to help someone who is experiencing it. And then there are the people who don't know what to do or say, so they say absolutely nothing...
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 I would have been pissed about that comment too if someone who knew about my loss sent me that. Hugs!
  • Options
    Thanks, everyone. I feel better after screaming and crying to MH. I know she didn’t mean anything by it, and that’s the hard part.