Group 2 (2/8-2/14) Check-in w/o 6/24

EDD/W+D:

Team finding out/pink/blue/green:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming appts:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What do you love most about your SO?

Re: Group 2 (2/8-2/14) Check-in w/o 6/24

• Loading the player...
  • @burr1371 Yeah definitely feeling like too far away! Glad you figured out a routine to take your prenatal at night! Didn’t even think about that!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • EED: measured at 6 weeks and 5 days but OB says 7 weeks 2 days 

team finding out: definitely finding out! 

Baby is the size of a: blueberry 

upcoming apts: had our first ultrasound today! 

How are you feeling? The nausea has been extreme. Feeling so tired and craving buffalo wings (I don’t eat meat) but I did today! 

Rants/raves: morning sickness aka ALL day sickness sucks. Pregnancy is WEIRD lol

questions: baby is measuring earlier than we thought is there a reason behind this? 

What I love most about my spouse: he’s my absolute best friend ever 
    OBs date based on the first day of your last period as the average woman ovulated 14 days after that. However if you ovulated later you can measure earlier. Some babies grow a bit slower so can measure behind. It means nothing at all. We did IVF for our first so we know the exact moment the embryo was created. At 6 + 2 he measured 6 + 4. At 8 he measured 7 + 4. At 9 + 4 he measured 9 + 6. Its all a bit random.
  • @vdphillips when you get at ultrasound and they date it from that, it’s really not an exact science. It’s their best guess. Later on at the end of pregnancy, an ultrasound measurement can be off by 2 lbs in either direction.
  • EDD/W+D:  Feb 10, 7w2d

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Now that we have confirmed twins, I'm leaning toward team finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): altoid!

Upcoming appts:  another ultrasound this Friday

How are you feeling?:  Good, anxiety not fully gone yet. Chest beginning to hurt a bit more, and nausea about the same, just kinda dull all day. Very tired and unmotivated though.

Rants/Raves:  Just bought myself a 5 pack of front zip sports bras on amazon, and I am quite excited about them.  :D

Questions:  Any moms who have experience with twins, wondering opinions on types of strollers, or any other baby gear things I might want double of.  I know I won't need doubles of everything, but is there anything you suggest I definitely look into?

GTKY: What do you love most about your SO?  He's always there for me, no matter what.  He's been super helpful with cravings already too, running to the store for my random shopping lists while I'm home nauseous but somehow still hungry!  Also he's a googler as well, so he's done his research on risks and things I need and he's been taking very good care of me.  <3 
  • EDD/W+D: February 12th, 7+1

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Team finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry

Upcoming appts: Monday! Intake & ultrasound.

How are you feeling?: good. A bit tired (but I go to bed early, because I have an 18 month old) and some waves of nausea, but that’s it. Very similar to my first pregnancy.

Rants/Raves: I sometimes can’t believe I’m pregnant. I feel good, there’s hardly any bloating. Is this real life?

Questions: -

GTKY: What do you love most about your SO? That he’s who I come home too.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @merigoround Awe how cool you get to see babies again on Friday for the heartbeats! My doctor gave me a sample of prenatals that have a stool softener? Worth bringing up at your appointment since it's pretty common with all the iron intake. 

@vdphillips Oh yum - buffalo wings sound amazing! Agree on the all day sickness, the sparkling mama drinks and unisom have been my saving grace! 

@aleciaraez I haven't even looked into the seabands yet! Maybe you can use vertigo as an excuse? Lol!

@kaeineurope You have so much going on! But you are in such good hands! Maybe it's worth talking to your doctor about the resting heart rate!

@noxacanthus Yay for seeing baby a lot, though! Oh man, hope you can get some energy mustered up to get that paper done! Happy early anniversary!

@alseltzer Oh yes - the front zip bras are a game changer!!! Maybe posting in the mega baby gear thread you might get some hits from others who have twins! There's already so much good info!

@stacie111 Sorry about not knowing what to eat but being hungry! 

@scheifhm Maybe talk to your doctor about the trouble sleeping at night? I was told to do unisom for morning sickness but it's been helping with my restlessness I've been having.

@gerlam5 Sending all the love your way!  <3 That is very tough. Hope you're able to feel at ease once you see baby!

@FakeFinn Yay! Monday is so close! Dang - how cool about hardly any bloating and feeling good lol. 
    TW
  • kayteep27kayteep27 member
    edited June 2019
    EDD/W+D: February 11th, 7+3

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: Team finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry

Upcoming appts: Tuesday 7/1 first appointment with my OB 

How are you feeling?: pretty good for the most part. Biggest symptoms are sore boobs and fatigue. 

Rants/Raves: since before I found out I was pregnant I have woken up with a sore throat every morning. Oh, and I sneeze like 3 times a day now (hardly ever sneezed before being pregnant) 

Questions: I’m dying for a picture of my lil bean! I had a transvaginal US on 6/24 with my GYN and didn’t get any pictures 😔. I have my first appointment with my OB Tuesday. Do you think I’ll get a picture?? I’ll be exactly 8 weeks 🥰

GTKY: What do you love most about your SO? He keeps me laughing even when I am in a crabby mood because of these hormones. 
  • @kayteep27 You might get a picture! My OB didn't schedule our first US until July 25th so I'm going to one of those boutique US places lol. 
    TW
  • @brookert615 I’m keeping my fingers crossed! I just want to put it in a frame 🥰 
  • EDD/W+D: 2/14/2020 7+0

Team finding out/pink/blue/green: finding out

Baby is the size of a(n): raspberry

Upcoming appts: 7/11 meet with OB and ultrasound 

How are you feeling?: nauseous but so freaking excited 

Rants/Raves: why did no one tell me about constipation?!

Questions:

GTKY: What do you love most about your SO? He’s always so supportive of me no matter what