August 2019 Moms

Weekly Randoms 6/24

Weekend is over :(

Me 32 <3 H 33
TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

Re: Weekly Randoms 6/24

• Admins, are we weaning off the bump and moving to Facebook? would be a bummer for those of us who are not on FB. 
  • @mamamias the bump admins aren't related to the facebook group.

Generally BMBs quiet down when a big group goes over to FB but this seems extreme.... I keep checking back and there's no new updates. I admit I also have nothing im saying/posting either though.

But basically there's no official 'plan' to wean off the bump, it just usually happens naturally as the most regular posters move on and don't keep the conversations going.

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Loading the player...
  • Anybody else only ever a sports fan during big international competitions, like now? Got the live score feed up...
  • @mrosek91 I'm only ever a sports fan when the Olympics are on haha and then same - I have the medal counts up all day.

Me 32 <3 H 33

• This feels sooo much more real since the first babies have arrived.. I'm literally on the edge of my seat everyday
  • Agree - it's *really* slowed down, but I still come back to check a few times a day (especially during the week). Waiting to see if we have any other early arrivers :)

Yes @mrosek91 - I feel like FIFA gets me caring about soccer every time. Excited that next summer is Olympics @moon1417! DD1 arrived right before the 2016 Olympics and I got to watch a lot of them <3 
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me-35, DH-36 - TTC since 08/10
    Me - anovulatory, non-Insulin PCOS, DH - low end of "normal" sperm count
       IUI#1   - 02/15 - Cancelled due to scrubbed sperm count <1MM
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#1 - 10/15 - 1 emb - BFP (DD 07/16) (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#2 - 07/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#3 - 08/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
    ERA Testing - 12/17 - window moved (-1 day)
       FET#5 - 03/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
    Karyotype Testing - 04/18 - Negative (we're ok)
       FET#6 - 06/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#7 - 10/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• @nimo-ad I totally agree. It sparked my butt to pack a hospital bag. Even though my bag isn't 100% done, I figure it's better than being completely emptyhanded or scrambling if something happens way early.
  • @MamaK225 definitely, although honestly more excited for the Women's World cup, than the men's. Since the USA Womans team is better than our Mens, and has more of a chance of winning.
    @moon1417 I periodically check the medal count, but I get a little overwhelmed by the Olympics, since there is just so many events going on at any one time. 
  • Is anyone else experiencing withdrawals coming off of medication for depression/anxiety? Want to chat?
  • @flagchic I've definitely got to start working on the bag before this week ends.. you're right, it's better to have atleast some of the things on hand already than start from scratch when something happens
  • I have a pile of stuff for my go bag, just laying in a heap in the guest room:
    - breast pump (thanks for the advice stm board)
    - breast friend pillow (hospital admitted that their pillows suck)
    - baby nail kit
    - felt letter board 

I’m totally ready to give birth, right? Still can’t believe there are several? “aug” babies out in the world... crazy!  
  • Decided to give the bra-extender a go and ... OMG ... game changer. Why didn't I do this before??
    **History in Spoiler**
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• Just curious.. how many of you ladies have the baby head down and belly dropped by now? Not a precursor for L&D anytime soon but looks to be heading to the final cutdown. Mine is head down but belly still high.
  • emqbeeemqbee member
    @mamamias we are in the head down position over here! But definitely haven’t ‘dropped’ yet :)
  • @mamamias both babies still in breech for me
  • Next appt is in a week, so we'll see. Babies will do what they do and at this stage, they can still flip a few times. With DD1, she never made it past -2 ... after 17 hours of labor. Some are more compliant than others ;) 
    **History in Spoiler**

• @mamamias this baby keeps flipping positions.... It loves somersaults...  and I don't think I ever "drop"
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• DS was head down until 35 weeks and then flipped to breech and promptly dropped his bum in place to ensure he would not be turned.....

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• I really think my baby has dropped. Several have commented seeing me recently that she’s dropped. I should get a good idea on positioning next week. Dr wants another ultrasound Tuesday because my fundal measurement showed she’s smaller than she should be. Definitely a little concerned but happy to have another chance to see my girl. 
  • @newmamakt My MIL said my belly looks lower as if he had dropped too.  IDK if there really is any reality to that bc I feel like the last time she saw me I was wearing a support band bc I had a dress on yesterday I was wearing cheap maternity shorts from Walmart so the support on my belly was not as significant.. I'm thinking for me its more in whats holding that belly up than dropped.  I have an appt today so we shall see!

Me 32 <3 H 33