January 2020 Moms
Options

Product Spotlight: Pillows/Sleep Gear 6/21

Anyone starting to get back aches or are uncomfortable sleeping on their bellies? What pillows have you found work the best? Ask your questions and leave your suggestions here!

Re: Product Spotlight: Pillows/Sleep Gear 6/21

• Options
    With my DD, DH bought me the Leachco Snoogle maternity pillow: https://www.amazon.com/Leachco-Snoogle-Pregnancy-Maternity-Pillow/dp/B0000635WI?ref_=bl_dp_s_web_2595301011&th=1 
    It worked pretty well, but I like a softer pillow under my head, so I ended up getting a small pillow and putting it between the two sides of the top. I also ended up using another pillow for under my belly. This time around, I'm just going to use my normal head pillow and get two body pillows for each side. 
  • Options
    Yes, I can no longer sleep on my belly without waking up shortly after because my lower back is hurting. It's hard for me to stay on my side but this pillow helps. I bought this one and I love how soft and versatile it is. It is U shaped, but one side unzips so you can make it L shaped and then have an extra pillow. I currently like it L shaped with the little part between my legs and hugging the long part. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07J5SMJQJ?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have started to sleep with a pillow between my legs since day one, it's helped a lot with preventing any pain up till now. Right now I'm sleeping half sitting so 2 pillows on my back/ 1 between my legs if I roll over or to support on my side. 

I have the jersey covered Snoogle (removable case) from last time that I haven't pulled out yet. When I used it a put an extra pillow to have my legs propped up.
  • Options
    I think I might actually get a pillow this time. With DS I just used alllll the pillows on the bed. I get a lot of hip pain when I sleep on my side 
  • Options
    I need to get a pillow this time. I didnt with ds and used so many pillows instead. I was so uncomfortable. We have a king bed this time around so plenty of room for a big pregnancy pillow. I can’t wait to order it lol. 
  • Options
    I prefer the Boppy wedge and a few extra pillows I can move around depending on where I’m uncomfortable. Boppy also has a side sleeper pillow I’ve been eyeing.  I had a Snoogle and did not like it during my last pregnancy. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I prefer the Boppy wedge and a few extra pillows I can move around depending on where I’m uncomfortable. Boppy also has a side sleeper pillow I’ve been eyeing.  I had a Snoogle and did not like it during my last pregnancy. 
    I had the Boppy side sleeper last time. Sadly I got rid of it already. It helped but wasn’t that fluffy so I still needed to supplement with more pillows. 

I guess I’ll need to shell out for the snoogle this round but ugh that’s an annoying use of funds. 
  • Options
    I used the snoogle with DS and I loved it! I used my head pillow as well because the snoogle is not very soft on the head. My regular pillow is very thin.
  • Options
    I don't always like sleeping with my head propped up so I thought this pillow would make a good option. Has anyone had any experience with it? It has good reviews. 

https://www.amazon.com/Boppy-Side-Sleeper-Pregnancy-Pillow/dp/B01N3Y3848
  • Options
    @ang3lbb lol I have no experience but that pillow made me lol. B00bs.
  • Options
    @dumbledoredies lol, your comment made me lol. 
  • Options
    Snoogle is $20 off at Motherhood Maternity today only. Will probably take the plunge.
  • Options
    snoogle did nothing for me but take up room in the bed.

• Options
    @peppyj9 - is the cover on your pillow removable / washable? I had a snoogle last time and hated messing with the cover.
  • Options
    @jitterbug1419 yes, it is removable and washable 😊