November 2019 Moms

TTGP Grad Check-in 6.20

This is a check-in for those that were active in TTGP board before moving over here. Feel free to answer the questions or just make general conversation.   

What's going on this week? 

How far along are you?

Anyone have an appointment this week?

Cravings/Symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Randoms?

Questions?

GTKY: What tv shows are you currently watching or looking forward to watching this summer?
Me: 36  DH: 40
Together since 2007 | Married June 2013

TTC #1: June 2015
BFP: 11/9/16 |  EDD: 7/22/17
   <3 DD born 7/16/17

TTC #2: December 2018
BFP: 2/26/19 | EDD: 11/7/19
<3 DS born 11/3/19 

TTC #3: January 2024
Mirena out 1/23/24

Re: TTGP Grad Check-in 6.20

• What's going on this week? I'm moving to Alaska this week. 

How far along are you? 18+3

Anyone have an appointment this week? No, I'm not sure when my next appointment will be. I have to decide whether I want to use a midwife or an OB. 

Cravings/Symptoms? None 

Rants/Raves/Randoms? I have been cooped up with my MIL for way too long. 

Questions?

GTKY: What tv shows are you currently watching or looking forward to watching this summer? Handmaid's tale, Big Brother, Fear the Walking Dead. I feel like I'm definitely leaving something off. 
  • @emeraldcity1214 hooray for moving week! I hope we'll get to see some pics of gorgeous Alaska views once you are there!

What's going on this week? I've had a pretty productive week, work wise, I'd say. so I'm happy about that. Hoping to continue that for a few hours this weekend. 

How far along are you? 20+5 today

Anyone have an appointment this week? I had my anatomy scan on Monday, everything was good except my placenta was low-lying, so I have a follow up scan in September to check and see if it has moved. If it doesn't move enough by delivery time I'll have an RCS instead of a VBAC attempt. 

Cravings/Symptoms? trouble sleeping, tired, emotional and moody. Craving ice cream, all the time!

Rants/Raves/Randoms? June has gone by fast for me, it seems. I hope the rest of the summer goes as quickly.

Questions? not right now

GTKY: What tv shows are you currently watching or looking forward to watching this summer?
    I want to start Handmaid's tale, but haven't yet. Other than that we're kind of in between shows right now so I'll have to see what everyone else is watching and get some ideas. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @creamcheeseplease we have mountain ranges in the front and back of our house. I will post pics after we get there but that won't be until next week. 
  • @emeraldcity1214 looking forward to seeing it! Mountain View’s are so calming I feel.