Hello all! I was encouraged by my certified nurse-midwife, who serves as my gyn, to join as she has had her own personal experience with IF & IVF reported she benefitted from the support. So a little about me…. I am 34 y/o diagnosed with left tubal blockage and my DH is 35 y/o and has morphology and motility challenges. I wanted to try IUI first by my fertility specialist suggested IVF with ICSI due to the motility issue. We have been married for 3 years and TTC for 2 years now. I am currently on BC as of a week, I am scheduled to get bloodwork on the 19th to determine whether or not I can start the injections (menopur and Gonal F) on the 23rd. We have decided to get our embryos tested (PGS)- but the concern/worry is do we rush the results so that we can do a fresh xfer or wait the 10-14 days for the results and do a FET at a later time? My concern is having to prep my body (another round of injections) to receive the embryo. Anyone else experience this worry…please share your thoughts! Thanks and I look forward to going through this journey with you all!