FTM/STM/TTM+: 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What music do you listen to?

Re: Group 2 Check In (12/9-12/16) w/o 6/17

• 14+1, green,  no appointments this week. 

I feel fine really but I can feel there's something inside me taking up space these days.   26 weeks to go..... :|

Music,  well I don't often listen to music but I don't mind most of it but I don't care for modern country.  I listen to a lot of audiobooks and the occasional podcast much more than music. 
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 14w2d 

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Blue

Upcoming Appointments: Wednesday (US & APPT)

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): I am feeling completely normal, just like I can't fit into any clothes I own. In the in between pregnant and feeling like I ate to much stage.

Rants/Raves: We had a staycation at a local resort for Father's Day and it was so much fun. I wish I could spend every day of summer by the pool.

Questions:

GTKY: What music do you listen to? I like it all (except for maybe the heavy metal stuff) I like oldies, country, pop. I pretty much keep it on the Top hits station on Amazon Music and its a little of everything
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: December 14, 14 weeks, 2 days

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Team BLUE!

Upcoming Appointments: June 27--looking forward to seeing baby boy again next week!

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Achey, mostly. My right hip especially. And heavier. Otherwise, pretty good. Actually did some interval running over the weekend for the first time in over two months, happy to be slowly getting back into the game.

Rants/Raves: I need the people in my life, aside from my husband, to STOP touching/talking to my belly. Seriously. It's not that prominent yet. But I saw my family this weekend, and at some point, every single one of them touched, patted, held, and talked to the belly. It's weird.

Questions: WHERE can I get one of those funny shirts on pinterest about not touching the belly? I saw one that said something like, "Yes, I'm pregnant. I'm due in (month). I feel fine. No, you may not touch my belly." But when I followed the link, it didn't go anywhere.

GTKY: What music do you listen to? Little bit of everything. My favorite band is the Beatles though. Which sort of explains the Yellow Submarine nursery theme we're going with, haha. 
  • @rjgmcmanus see this is why I'm very happy to not look pregnant at all! 
  • @klmcguire YESSSSSS! Love it.
  • @bookworm492 I was enjoying the baby bump beginnings until people started touching it! It's like, seriously, where are people's boundaries? I swear to God, if any stranger touches my bump, punches will be thrown.
  • @rjgmcmanus from what I've heard,  being touched is a very expected result of having a visible pregnancy,  and I'm really dreading it. 
  • @bookworm492 Yeah. I'm an extrovert who's pretty huggy, and even I wasn't enjoying it that much. I like when my husband does, because it's sweet, but it weirded me out when everyone else was. I was half tempted to start touching/talking to their bellies in return so they'd know how it felt, but that wouldn't have gone well...
  • KTZ17KTZ17 member
    Hi group 2!  I introduced myself yesterday and hope you’ll have me in the group!

EDD/ Week’s + days: December 16th, 14 weeks today

STM - I have a 6 year old daughter and was active on her birth month board and the preemie board since she was born at 31 weeks

Team green!

Upcoming appointments: June 28th I have my 16 week visit a few days early and I’ll be doing the first glucose screening since I had GD with my daughter.  Whomp whomp 

How are you feeling?  I am not feeling very pregnant, though I have a bump that gets bigger as the day goes on.  I’m a bit hungrier as well.  Certain smells have been really bothering me.  Last week I was making turkey meatballs and had to make my husband smell them multiple times.  He said they just smelled like turkey, but I couldn’t eat them.

Rants/Raves:

Questions: Anyone have a sex drive right now?  

GTKY: I like alternative rock and some punk music. My favorite band is nine inch nails.  As I’ve gotten older (35 now) my taste has mellowed some and some current artists I like are Phoenix, George Ezra, and Interpol.  I still really like rocking out to harder stuff in the car though.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    imageimage
  • Spartanrd4Spartanrd4 member
    edited June 2019
    EDD/Weeks + Days: December 10th, 14w6d

FTM/STM/TTM+:  STM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Team Blue

Upcoming Appointments: Had a OB appt today and finally heard the HB on the Doppler! Made my appt for my anatomy scan and got paperwork to do the Spina bifida screen. 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Feeling okay- just peeing all the time, I wake up in the middle of the night and then sometimes have a hard time going back to sleep. 

Rants/Raves: Over father's day my mom commented how much bigger I have gotten since I saw her 5 weeks ago- gee thanks! Grrr

I had to do the 1 hr glucose tolerance test early because of my BMI being over 25 and because of my age and I failed it so now I have to do the 3 hr test which totally sucks. I had to do last pregnancy too...not looking forward to it! 😔

My in-laws came into town from Germany today so I am on vacation now for 2 weeks!! 

Questions: Not at the moment! 

GTKY: What music do you listen to? Music like Dave Matthews Band, Mumford and Sons- old school rap and R&B, soundtracks (musicals etc)
  • @rjgmcmanus your nursery theme sounds adorable!
  • @blueskychicago12 Thank you! I hope it pulls together like planned.
  • klmcguireklmcguire member
    edited June 2019
    Well we have an official name and a sweet little 4d picture of our sweet boy #3

Everett James

*ETA I put the ultrasound in a spoiler since there is  a post dedicated for them... I forget sometimes and I am pretty sure I am the one who created it hahah

• @klmcguire Love love love! Everything about your post is wonderful.
  • @rjgmcmanus I may have cried a little when she switched it over to 4D. Gah I love this sweet little boy so much already and so do his big brothers! Bennett asked if he was coming out yet lol. CHRISTMAS MONTH CHILD, CHRISTMAS MONTH.

• @klmcguire That is too sweet! I'm so happy for you that they're already so excited! Heart melting.
  • @KTZ17 Welcome! I read your intro and am so glad you decided to join in! sex drive = 0.. H is not happy with this. I also feel like my bump gets bigger as the day goes along. Food baby over here! 

@Spartanrd4 I can't stop peeing AL THE TIME. Like at least twice a night and its so frustrating. 

• KTZ17KTZ17 member
    @klmcguire thank you for the welcome!  Besides no sex drive I am also just worried about it.  I had an early bleed this pregnancy and am just scared of it happening again.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    imageimage
  • I will admit I am currently finding sex pretty physically uncomfortable.  I am not sure why.  Psychologically as well because I dont like how I look these days.   Fortunately my partner is understanding. 
  • We just had sex for the first time a week and a half ago after a month of being told not to because of the SCH, and I'll admit, it wasn't awesome. And yeah, it was pretty uncomfortable for me. Afterwards, I said to him, "We just haven't been in the game in a while, my body is different, it'll take a little time to get back into it." To which he laughed and responded, "Rachel, we didn't even show up to play the same sport, much less the same game. It's like I brought a baseball bat and you brought a tennis racket." LOL. And unfortunately, we haven't had a chance to "practice" ever since, as he's been out of town for work. But, he gets home this weekend, and will be home for three weeks, so there will be plenty of time to try again. ;-) My sex drive has been coming back over the past week, so I'm ready. :-D
  • EDD/Weeks + Days:
    December 9. 15 weeks 1 day

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Uh.... I think green? What does green mean? Does that mean surprised? My husband and I were going to have a betting pool for what it is. Gotta get this kid to earning a living early! Daycare is expensive. 

Upcoming Appointments: Tomorrow. I get confused by these boards and posted a today update on a past update as well. Idk what I'm doing. 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Okay, just constant stomach aches and cramping. I crave all food. It's a problem. 

Rants/Raves: Please refer to past update. I have endless rants and raves. Also daycare is expensive. 

Questions: Does the constipation ever end? 

GTKY: What music do you listen to? I like mostly all music. Right now I'm listening to movie scores but I really have varied tastes and go through phases. 
  • cnd29cnd29 member
    Hi all! I’m new, happy to be here

EDD/Weeks + Days: 15 weeks today

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Blue

Upcoming Appointments: next Friday 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): no nausea but also no appetite, stomach hasn’t been great. Also sinuses are really bad...

Rants/Raves: hubby is out of town for 2 weeks, House is on the market and I have to prepare for an open house this Sunday by myself. Not looking forward to it. 

Questions: nothing at the moment 

GTKY: What music do you listen to? Mostly rock/alternative 
  • DD/Weeks + Days: 15w2d

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Finding out soon!

Upcoming Appointments: Monday

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Pretty good other than I feel like all I do is eat. Also, 100% on team no sex drive - at all. 

Rants/Raves: Raves - short week at work this week! Rants - anyone else feel like the only thing people talk to them about is being pregnant? I swear at work nobody asks "how are you?" it's questions about the baby or the pregnancy. Silly thing to complain about, but for someone who does not enjoy the whole pregnancy process, it's exhausting to have it be the only thing people seem tow ant to talk about!! Also, being in that weird in between stage where maternity clothes are too big and my regular clothes are getting too tight is the worst! 

Questions: Did anyone find out the gender of their baby through an elective ultrasound? If so, how early??

GTKY: What music do you listen to? Country, but these days I mostly listen to podcasts when I'm in the car or listening to something at home.
  • @jenn6233 I still haven't broke the news to work or most people for this exact reason.  I just don't want to talk about it.  I'm a pretty private person. 
  • @jenn6233 @bookworm492 I was getting that a lot too, from my parents especially. I know they're excited, but it was obnoxious. I went on a slight rant about it to my sister, and I have a feeling she mentioned it to them, because they've gone back to asking "How are you?" in recent weeks instead of "How is the baby?"
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 12/12 

FTM/STM/TTM+: stm

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Blue!

Upcoming Appointments: normal ob apt in 3 weeks

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): not bad, lots of gas pains tonight though. 

Rants/Raves: anyone else live in NJ and just over this weather? If it storms one more day I’m leaving the state and not returning until the weather gets better. 

Questions: nope

GTKY: What music do you listen to? Idk this is a tough question. Depending on my mood depends on what I like in that moment. Love going back to listening to emo music from high school though. 
  • cnd29cnd29 member
    @ale9687 I read on the intro thread we’re both Ocean county transplants from Monmouth. Yes this weather blows!  DS has preK grad tomorrow and it already got moved inside. He’s been pretty poorly behaved from being cooped up with this rain!  Momma needs a break!
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 12/9, 15 weeks 3 days..@jen6233 are we due the same day?

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM, but I have 2 stepsons who are 18 and 14...yup. If anyone wants a preview of what teenagers are like, just let me know...

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Green

Upcoming Appointments: OB appointment next Monday (check-in), test results for the Myriad carrier screening next Friday. Big week ahead!

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): TBH, compared to the first trimester I am feeling AWESOME. Eating food like a normal adult (instead of just PBJs), back in the exercise groove...not waking up with crippling nausea. Yay. Boobs are still sore and I'm having some minor round ligament pain, but it's all fine.

Rants/Raves: Same as many above — ready for this bump to be bumpier. :) Just on the line between burrito and baby:

Questions: Anybody else starting a new job? My new boss (and HR, and CEO) know that I'm due in December and are cool with it, but I'm still anxious. It's an awesome role and a pay bump so I felt like I had to go for it...but I'm afraid I'll be forever known as that pregnant lady. :)

GTKY: I mostly listen to late 90s girl punk because that's what I listened to in high school, and I stopped learning about new things when I was like 20...yeah.