December 2019 Moms

FFFC 6/14

*remember not guaranteed to be flame free*

Re: FFFC 6/14

• I used pasta merely as a conduit by which to put yummy alfredo sauce into my body this week. I didn't want the pasta. Just the sauce. But I didn't want to look like a crazy person. So I made pasta. There was more sauce than pasta.

Also, I may or may not have unintentionally found a different daycare I like better than the one we already put the $100 non-refundable deposit down on...and they have availability for when we'd need them...my husband is not totally pleased with that at the moment. Whoops.
  • I listen to One Direction 24:7
  • Loading the player...
  • I miss my jeans, and loads of other clothes in my closet... and I’m not even big yet. Broke down and bought a maternity pair and I don’t get why everyone thinks maternity jeans are so great. 
  • @holly321 they suck. I like the work pants I got... you would think that would’ve been harder to accomplish. 
  • @anniemarie887 and @holly321 I will join yall in that thought. I seriously hate them. I will wear my regular jeans until I cant no more, then I am just going to leggings and dresses haha. 

• @klmcguire ugh my real pants are not comfortable any longer. I like high waisted pretty stiff denim. So pretty much as soon as the bloat started it was downhill. I will second about lurking on TTGP and other BMBs. It’s SO QUIET OVER HERE. 

• @rjgmcmanus, Your Alfredo sauce reminds me trust I have been planning my lunches around a way to eat mustard.  
  • @klmcguire I’m happy there aren’t crazies unless we are all secretly hiding it. I’m sure something will happen eventually. Also it’s probably because we don’t have a “head honcho” with a huge ego that has to have everything their way. 
    ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • Do some of the boards have a lot of drama?  Such as women arguing with each other or being judgy?
  • k_mama91k_mama91 member
    edited June 2019
    @blueskychicago12 Yes!! Most have a head bitch in charge who polices the board and squashes other members. 

@rjgmcmanus I’ve been craving Alfredo. I don’t want jarred or even with pasta, I want to go to a restaurant and get a bowl to dunk breadsticks in. I may need to wheel thru Fazoli’s and see if they offer just plain sauce until I find something better.

My late FFC- I’m going to stop editing my posts for spelling. Apparently it’s a lost cause. 
  • @k_mama91 @rjgmcmanus Olive Garden has an alfredo dip appetizer that comes with 4 breadsticks 🙌

I'm glad we dont have anyone catty around here!  I think that would make me want to bow out.  Everyone here is so nice☺
  • Yeah I've really found a lot of solace in how nice everyone here has been,  given what a struggle this adjustment has been for me. 
  • @blueskychicago12  I LOVE DIPPING THEIR BREADSTICKS IN THEIR ALFREDO OMG. 
  • ...now I want fettuccine alfredo 
  • My confession is that I'm being kind of a brat about choosing a name.  I have one that I am dead set on, and I've been shooting down all of my husband's suggestions, even the decent ones😏
  • @bookworm492 Second that. Becoming a new mom is hard enough without random "mean girls" being judgy in what's supposed to be a safe space. I love how nice everyone has been here so far, and feel bad for people in other boards who are dealing with that mess. So thanks for being amazing, ladies! You all rock!
  • @blueskychicago12 BRB, going to Olive Garden now! 😁😁😁

Legit. This is new news. And amazing news at that.
  • @blueskychicago12 I am so ashamed to admit I did not know (forgot?) Olive Garden has that! I love that place! I actually have a gift card, I may make the 45 minute drive alone just for that today
  • @mecoats Totally didn't even think about that. I guess I hadn't realized that we don't really have anyone one person "running the show" This makes sense. 

@k_mama91 I have stopped editing for grammar. I am not an English teacher and I am other than using a comma wrong here and there I think I am fine, but I refuse to act like I know what I am doing with commas anymore haha! 

• @rjgmcmanus @k_mama91 hope you got your alfredo fix!  I've been thinking about Olive Garden for days now; going to have to make that happen soon!
  • @rjgmcmanus @k_mama91 hope you got your alfredo fix!  I've been thinking about Olive Garden for days now; going to have to make that happen soon!
    I had OG for my birthday and it was amaaaaazzzziiiinnnggggg
    ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • @mecoats My husband is out with the car (we only have one) and I legitimately just considered getting on the bus and riding there.  And I already ate dinner tonight😆