August 2019 Moms
Options

Weekly Randoms 6/17

Finally caught up on the bachelorette after they took ABC off of my Direct tv Now...  I now have to use the ABC app which is no big deal other than I cannot watch it the day it airs.. gah. 

Me 32 <3 H 33
TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

Re: Weekly Randoms 6/17

• Options
    @moon1417 - That sounds like my "stress" about some of my shows. I can never watch live, but secretly wish I could get my DVR back so I could watch it like an hour later ... but have to wait a day. And then forget for like a week. Then repeat :D 
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me-35, DH-36 - TTC since 08/10
    Me - anovulatory, non-Insulin PCOS, DH - low end of "normal" sperm count
       IUI#1   - 02/15 - Cancelled due to scrubbed sperm count <1MM
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#1 - 10/15 - 1 emb - BFP (DD 07/16) (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#2 - 07/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#3 - 08/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
    ERA Testing - 12/17 - window moved (-1 day)
       FET#5 - 03/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
    Karyotype Testing - 04/18 - Negative (we're ok)
       FET#6 - 06/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#7 - 10/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• Options
    @moon1417 -- ha!! I love that gif. Hannah is so over it. I am beyond convinced that Luke P is a producer pick -- my understanding (from former bachelorettes spilling the beans) is that the producers reserve the right to choose one person who stays on until a certain week #, and it's always the one who stirs up drama. But also, Hannah be acting crazy with him -- she literally dislikes everything he says and does, and tries to "coach" him into thinking / talking / acting differently. It's so bizarre! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @law_and_little1 I have heard that before too! I aways think the crazies must stick around just because they are good tv.  She evens admits her head doesn't like him at all..but something in her heart is blahblah yea right.  She does nothing but talk shit about him ha.

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• Options
    Lol I agree with y’all.. my guess is she is told to say some of that stuff.. 
  • Options
    Has anyone watched the show Unreal? It’s a tv drama series and I believe one of the former producers or directors or something from The Bachelorette/Bachelor created it. Obviously it amps up the drama but I wouldn’t be surprised if some of those same tactics are used on the real show!