August 2019 Moms

Why my pregnant self is crying w/o 6/14/19

What are you crying about this week? 

Re: Why my pregnant self is crying w/o 6/14/19

• BIL, and (new) SIL and my bro are all coming for the Sabbath. DH was supposed to watch the boys while I made dinner, but he got called into an emergency at one of the charities he volunteers for. So I am attempting to do both, and the boys are being extra uncooperative. I was successfully holding back the tears until I went to work on something else real quick to turn back around, and find DS#2 trying to sample the sauce I was in the middle of making for the chicken. In the process of grabbing the sauce away I banged the heavy full bowl in DS#1's head. We both burst into tears. 
  • Loading the player...
  • DH is away for a week in Houston to visit his family, so it’s just me and the dog for the next 7 days. The dog is definitely “his” dog and doesn’t really like me or listen to me. I was giving her a treat and she nipped it out of my hand, catching my thumb with her tooth. Definite frustration tears ensued, as well as a long angry text to DH that she needs to be sent to a dog trainer ASAP when he gets back, because now I’m afraid she’ll nip at a newborn :(
  • emqbeeemqbee member
    @mrosek91 I know it resulted in tears and I’m so sorry for your frustration...but I have to say, I chuckled at the calamity of the whole scenario reading that! I hope DS’s head is ok!

@flagchic I would be super frustrated too. That’s definitely an issue you don’t want presenting itself when baby is present. Ughhh I’m so sorry that happened

• I picked a nursery paint color and it's way too bright and I convinced myself it was a very big deal and cried about how I made the wrong choice.