Group 2 Check-in (Aug. 8-14) w/o 6/10

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 

Baby is the size of a(n): 

Team Pink/Blue/Green?: 

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY- (Borrowed from Group 4) If you could eat one food/meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?:
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Group 2 Check-in (Aug. 8-14) w/o 6/10

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 30w3d (I'm due 8/16, but having RCS on 8/9, so I've been in this group from the beginning)
    Baby is the size of a(n): zucchini / height of a roll of paper towels
    Team Pink/Blue/Green?: pink
    Upcoming Appointments: 6/17, just normal appt
    How are you feeling?: pretty decent ... for now ;) 
    Rants/Raves: Rants: work, can I be done? Raves: *finally* got the nursery started, hoping to have it done in the next week or so.
    Questions: n/a
    GTKY- (Borrowed from Group 4) If you could eat one food/meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?: Ratatouille with cous cous. I don't know why, I just freaking love it. Maybe I'll make it tonight! <3 
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me-35, DH-36 - TTC since 08/10
    Me - anovulatory, non-Insulin PCOS, DH - low end of "normal" sperm count
       IUI#1   - 02/15 - Cancelled due to scrubbed sperm count <1MM
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#1 - 10/15 - 1 emb - BFP (DD 07/16) (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#2 - 07/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#3 - 08/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
    ERA Testing - 12/17 - window moved (-1 day)
       FET#5 - 03/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
    Karyotype Testing - 04/18 - Negative (we're ok)
       FET#6 - 06/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#7 - 10/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Aug. 11/ 31+1

Baby is the size of a(n): Asparagus/Coconut

Team Pink/Blue/Green?: Blue

Upcoming Appointments: Next check-up is later this week

How are you feeling?: Starting to get swollen to the point that my wedding ring no longer fits!  :( I'm wearing it on a necklace, but its still distracting not actually having it on my finger.

Rants/Raves: Rave- had my yearly review last week and it was extremely positive! They gave me my new goals, but with the understanding that some measures will be pro-rated based on the time that I'm out. 
    Rant- A relative told me that they will be buying our glider and giving it to us at the shower. I'm extremely grateful for their generosity, but this means we'll have to load it in our vehicle, transport it across the state, and likely need to ask for help in unloading it. 

Questions: Not that I can think of... 

GTKY- (Borrowed from Group 4) If you could eat one food/meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?: Probably tacos, as long as it's not confined to one specific variety!
  • Loading the player...
  • Lotus_2008Lotus_2008 member
    edited June 2019
    @MamaK225Ratatouille sounds like a great way to get in your vegetable servings. I think I ate maybe 2 servings of vegetables all weekend. :neutral: 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: August 8th, 32 weeks tomorrow

Baby is the size of a(n): Asparagus evidently? Must be a big asparagus...

Team Pink/Blue/Green?:  Team Blue

Upcoming Appointments: 32 week appointment next Thursday 

How are you feeling?: Grumpy, painful and exhausted 😩 

Rants/Raves:  Rant: My diastasis has gotten so bad that I can hardly stand to move and my back is screaming for relief. My OBGYN felt the need to tell me that she can’t feel and muscle behind my bellybutton anymore, basically it’s just skin and uterus. She didn’t seem at all worried though.  😩 And that info makes me feel really confident! My daughter  just started dance and gymnastics classes for the summer and my husband seems to expect me to do the brunt of the driving despite the fact that i can barely manage to pull myself into the Jeep at this point. Also I still need to finish setting up the nursery but husbeast refuses to move the heavy furniture when i ask. And i woke up today with a fever blister to top it all off. 

Rave: My mom came to stay a week with us and help me out with my three year old. It has been amazing to have the extra help, as it seems my
    toddler is trying to regress, and my friend just hooked me up with so much baby boy stuff that her little boy outgrew that i basically dont need to buy anything anymore, which is awesome!

Questions: 

GTKY- (Borrowed from Group 4) If you could eat one food/meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?: Pasta, any kind of pasta! 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Aug. 11/ 31+3

Baby is the size of a(n): foam finger

Team Pink/Blue/Green?: Blue

Upcoming Appointments: OB appointment tomorrow

How are you feeling?: Large.  Lol.

Rants/Raves: DD passed her hearing test today, which means we can finally get referred to speech therapy.  It took us four months to get that appointment.  I feel like we just wasted so much time.  I could have told you her hearing was fine.

GTKY- (Borrowed from Group 4) If you could eat one food/meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?:  Ramen, pho, or any form of Asian soup noodle, really.

• emqbeeemqbee member
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 8/12, 31 weeks today

Baby is the size of a(n): asparagus

Team Pink/Blue/Green?: Pink!

Upcoming Appointments:  next Thursday, regular check in with midwife, ultrasound and a group class about L&D

How are you feeling?: nervous. Ultrasound will officially determine if I will be allowed to give birth in the birth center or if I have to transfer to the hospital setting. We need one tiny measurement to be increased by 5% and it just occurred to me that that measurement could come back great and another one could change and I’m ready to pull my hair out. Having to transfer invites a whole lot of other issues due to having no medical insurance. 

Rants/Raves: I miss my ankle bones. 

Questions: 

GTKY- (Borrowed from Group 4) If you could eat one food/meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?: I love to eat and I feel like it’s just rude to make me decide! Jk...I go through phases but I’d be really bummed if I could never have a good steak again. 
  • emqbeeemqbee member
    @texasmommahen omg the Jeep! Mines a titch lifted and I’m starting to get scared of heaving myself in over the next 8 weeks. Like legit. 
  • @emqbee Yesss! Mine has a three inch lift on 35’ s 😭 i had to make longer grab straps so i could haul my 5’3” self up in it.
  • @twinkiedoll - Foam finger! OMG, I love it. Made me giggle a little. "You're #1, little dude!" <3 
    **History in Spoiler**
    Me-35, DH-36 - TTC since 08/10
    Me - anovulatory, non-Insulin PCOS, DH - low end of "normal" sperm count
       IUI#1   - 02/15 - Cancelled due to scrubbed sperm count <1MM
       IVF#1  - 08/15 - 13x5-day blastocysts (ranging from AA-BB, most are 5 or 6), not PGS, on ice
       FET#1 - 10/15 - 1 emb - BFP (DD 07/16) (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#2 - 07/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#3 - 08/17 - 1 emb - BFN (estrace + PIO sesame oil + prometrium)
       FET#4 - 10/17 - 2 emb - BFN (changed to estrace + prometrium because of allergic reaction to PIO sesame oil)
    ERA Testing - 12/17 - window moved (-1 day)
       FET#5 - 03/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
    Karyotype Testing - 04/18 - Negative (we're ok)
       FET#6 - 06/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#7 - 10/18 - 2 emb - BFN (estrace + prometrium, ERA-timing used)
       FET#8 - 11/18 - 2 emb - BFP; looks like one baby is going to make it, DD is due 8/16 (though likely to be 8/9)

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  Aug.13 2019 

Baby is the size of a(n): celery ?!?!?!

Team Pink/Blue/Green?: Green I guess, we don’t know the sex 

Upcoming Appointments: 36 week check up, and ultra sound

How are you feeling?: big and heavy 

Rants/Raves: I think i’m giving birth to a gymnast. But when baby is still for long periods I get worried. 

Questions: is anyone else planning to labor at home and deliver at the hospital? 

GTKY- (Borrowed from Group 4) If you could eat one food/meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?: Watermelon!!