October 2019 Moms

UO & FFFC 6/7

2»

Re: UO & FFFC 6/7

• I wish I didn’t miss alcohol, but man do I. I don’t drink at home a lot but I am a cocktail drinker whenever we’re out to eat. I made DH get a Strawberry mule the other night just so I could have a sip. That’s been happening a lot, honey I think you should get this 😉. I’ll take a sip and then tell him he better darn well enjoy it
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• I only ever want alcohol when I’m pregnant, when I’m not I don’t even really think about having a drink. When I was pregnant with DD2 I craved dark beers so much. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @sweetteaandswingsmama I’m not a beer drinker (or much of a drinker at all) but whenever I’m pregnant I crave it and am always sniffing at DH’s 😆
  • @melanier26 I feel like it’s such a weird/dumb thing. Right now I really want bourbon punch and I’ve only had it once in my life.
  • @melanier26 I have the same craving. I never drink beer when I’m not pregnant but it’s all I crave and I definitely have a sip of DH’s whenever he’s having one.
  • On the show How I Met Your Mother the one character is told she’s allergic to shellfish. She doesn’t like lobster but goes out and eats it bc she’s craving it so bad. Oh the power of being told you can’t have something 😂
  • Confession: I've never had halo top, dippin dots orrrr spaghetti o's 

@cmbt2 - when I saw The Lion King the musical, it bothered me that the voices didn't sound like they do in the film & was therefore sorta disappointed at the musical! 
  • @elle-0409 that legit made me lol
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @elle-0409 Where can we find this recipe? 🤔
    DD 10/2019
  • elle-0409elle-0409 member
    edited June 2019
    @meagan-t

https://butterwithasideofbread.com/blackberry-oatmeal-cookies//

They are so good. I make them a lot and they are always a hit. 
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• @galentine I'm right with you! My grandparents always got me ice cream, we'd go to the little shop in town for 50 cent cones every night when Papa took me home. When I spent the night, we had a bowl on the living room floor. When we visited a new town/city, we would find a new ice cream place. The best I ever had was in Door County WI, I don't know where but this guy, probably bout 16 or 17 working for the summer. I wanted two flavors but Papa said I could only have 1. This kid took a scoop of mint chip and scooped blue moon around it for me!! Papa was pretty impressed😂 it was so good too lol. Those are my two favorite flavors. 
    I could survive on ice cream. 

Also.... spaghetti-os are nastyyyy. Lol. My SIL keeps them stocked at her house and complains cause my kids won't eat them, that's like all she makes, that and ramen noodles. My kids will eat ramen, but not spaghetti-os, or ravioli out of a can. 😂

• Also!!! With the team green comment and wanting to peek🙋🏽‍♀️ I'm actually kinda sad I don't know, but mainly I want to purge my house of excess toys/clothes/blankets/ STUFF 😂😂 but I'm excited for the surprise so I'll stick it out. My team at work keeps badgering me on why we didn't find out, am I gonna go somewhere else.to do it, we really should know, why doesn't SO sisters plan a reveal for us(which wouldn't end well so that's a big HELL NAH) 😂

• @andromedacorrine2 Was the name of the ice cream place in Door County called Wilson's? My late husband's family has gone up there since the 1930's and I visited this ice cream place one of the two times I went with them. It's pretty famous! The real cream really upset my stomach, but it was still delicious. And they stopper their cones with a gumball.
    DD 10/2019
  • Oooh I wish I could remember, I was about 6 or 7 when we went there the first time and the 2nd we just went through for a day😔 ill have to see if my grandma remembers!

• cmbt2 said:
    I really want to see the new Aladdin, so i’ve been listening to the soundtrack for it. I do not like the remakes of the original songs 🤷🏼‍♀️

ETA- I like the change in the lyrics,
    i just don’t like the way the voices sound way different from the originals

@cmbt2
    We saw it opening weekend. I enjoyed the movie. It's my husbands favorite from growing up and he said he also enjoyed it. We will be buying it when it comes out on digital. 
    DS and I frequently rock out to a couple of the original songs. 

I did not much care for the new song they put in the movie. I enjoyed the message, but the song seemed super cliche and out of place. 
    TTC #1 6/2011
    BFP #1 10/2012
    DS#1 born 6/2013

TTC#2 12/2013
    BFP#2 2/2019
    TWINS Baby Girl due October 20th, 2019.
       BabyGaga

• My confession...I didn’t realize spaghetti o’s were still a thing 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    DD#1 December '12
    DD#2 New Year's Baby '15
    Married 07/09