December 2019 Moms
Options

Post Ultrasound Pics Here!

Re: Post Ultrasound Pics Here!

• Options
    That's awesome news!! I wish I would get to "skip" some weeks... when I had my ultrasound I felt like I had gone back in time. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My ultrasound from this morning! Baby’s little hand was up by his/her face. Measuring right on track at 11w3d, heart rate at 166 bpm! 🥰
  • Options
    This was at 8-9 weeks. Today I’m 10 weeks! So happy to be in the double digits now! Baby’s heart rate was 178 BPM. We are in love!!
  • Options
    Measuring 9 weeks. This was yesterday. 
    Due date 12/25 
    heartrate 171. 
    Excited to meet this little one. 
  • Options
    9 weeks 5 days. Baby O was moving so much the tech thought I had had some coffee. Guess we have an active one already. I’ll be 11 weeks this Thursday and due December 19. We are thrilled to be expecting our first baby!
  • Options

Baby was 9w1d at this ultrasound! HR 178, measuring right on track 😁 can’t wait for our 12 week US where we’ll hopefully be able to see its little facial profile!
  • Options
    Measuring 10 weeks 6 days. Lil one didn’t want to stay still for a pic ❤️
  • Options
    boymom3ohioboymom3ohio member
    edited June 2019
    Alright everyone ultrasound tech searched for about 30 mins and said she believes its a boy I've been searching online trying to compare pics because my husband said he doesn't see it and believes shes wrong lol what does everyone think? 
  • Options
    @boymom3ohio But did not your NIPT tests say that you are having your third boy? Is it possible for NIPT results to differ from the anatomy scan?
  • Options
    I didn't do the NIPT test, just the gender determining ultrasound which is the pic above but while i was looking things up i saw where some people posted the NIPT test had the gender wrong 
  • Options
    @boymom3ohio, I don't think that I would trust an ultrasound alone before 16 weeks, TBH.
  • Options
    Going to wait on announcing gender until our 20 week scan just in case
    Here's a couple more pics from our elective ultrasound at 13 weeks 2 days
    Baby is healthy and tech said boy but we will see lol 

• Options
    Our lil cutie at 11 weeks 6 days! Ultrasound tech guessed it’s a girl but we won’t find out the gender until a couple more weeks.
  • Options

11w4d and measuring right on
  • Options
    13 weeks 1 day, this little peanut was giving the tech a hard time... scan took 45 minutes 😐 i was told baby looks normal and is measuring accurately. Due Dec 16.
  • Options

We're having a sweet baby boy and measuring ahead looking like 11/25 instead of December 2nd 
  • Options
    Finally got to take pictures home!! 12w5d but measuring 6 days ahead. Any gender guesses? ☺
  • Options
    13 week 5 days. Baby’s heart rate couldn’t be detected on Doppler during my appointment. Gave us quite a scare, but ultrasound confirmed little one is healthy and happy. Can’t wait to find out if we’re having a boy or girl!
  • Options
    Plus she's a girl
  • Options
    @mecoats that's awesome news!! does that mean you get the all clear for additional monitoring, or do they want to keep checking on things?