August 2019 Moms

Appointments w/o 6/3

2»

Re: Appointments w/o 6/3

• emqbeeemqbee member
    @Allycat11 I'm so sorry you've been staying so sick, I know you must be miserable. Hope you get some answers and start feeling phenomenal in no time!
  • @sourlemon ugh that sounds awful. Usually I hsve easy to find veins and blood that flows fast. 
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Loading the player...
  • sw1122sw1122 member
    @Allycat11 - I'm sorry you've had such a rough couple of weeks. I hope you feel better

On the topic of blood draws and bruises, I have one excellent vein on my left arm, but I was in for my 3 hour glucose test yesterday and I had to get 4 blood draws (1 before the drink and 3 after the drink, every hour) and now my arms are a mess. I legitimately look like I have track marks. 
  • @sw1122 I had to do the 3 hour test last time and it very much looked like I was a drug user for a few days! I had 5 pokes total (one they failed to get a vein so moved to the other arm) and huge bruises. I wore long sleeves for 2 weeks at work just to hide it!
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• sw1122sw1122 member
    @sourlemon - 2 weeks?! I did wear a cardigan today, but it's so hot that I think I have to just expose my poor arms to the world. I know I should have expected it, but I am surprised by how many times I've had to get my blood drawn during pregnancy, both by the frequency and the volume. It seems very excessive, but what do I know?
  • cato99cato99 member
    @Allycat11 thinking of you—I hope you get a sense of what’s going on. It’s so weird and such a drag to be throwing up so much at this point in pregnancy! Did you have hyperemesis before or is this out of the blue?? I hope it stops soon!
  • @sw1122 i bruised really bad and it takes me forever to heal from bruises. Luckily this time, I havent bruised too noticeably. There's still time lol
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• aecmaecm member
    @Allycat11 ugh, I’m sorry you’re not feeling better yet. I’m glad you went in - hope they can get you feeling better soon!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @allycat11, I’m so sorry that you’re so sick. I hope they can identify what’s wrong and help you. 

*Live, Love, Laugh, Learn*

• @cato99 mostly out of the blue. I have been nauseous all pregnancy but I have only vomited a couple times. Currently I am vomiting 10+ times a day. 

They dont know the cause but I am.down 4 lbs in 1 week. Baby is fine. Got fluids.and zofran through an IV. Instructions are to rest, hydrate and take zofran as needed...exactly what I have been doing. They said it was a good thing I came in because I was very dehydrated and come back if it persists.
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• @agpandme I’ve gained 45 lbs. No GD and no comments from the doctor. 
  • agpandmeagpandme member
    edited June 2019
    @thirdtimesacharm2019 23 lbs doesn't seem like a lot to me but the BMI stuff is kind of weird anyway.  I'm 5'2 3/4" with an hour glass shape. I was actually physically able to enjoy the holidays this year so I started heavy from over indulging in treats LOL.  
  • emqbeeemqbee member
    Appt today went well. We are officially bumped up to the 15th percentile. Her abdomen is still measuring small though so I will have to go back for another ultrasound to be officially cleared for the birth center. I’m a little annoyed because I feel like babies just grow at their own rate and this just seems excessive but hey, gotta do what we’ve gotta do! Baby Bee was breech at the ultrasound so I was told to go ahead and start doing spinning babies. She also advised me to see a Webster certified chiropractor and I was already planning to do that towards the end of the pregnancy so I guess I’ll get started on that too!
  • @Allycat11 Hopefully they can figure out why you have been so sick. That does not sound fun :(

At my appointment yesterday, we went over my bloodwork from last time. I passed my 3 hour GTT but I am anemic so bring on the iron and subsequent constipation. Also, I mentioned to her I’ve been having episodes where if I walk around too much (especially outside since it’s gotten hot), I’ll start seeing spots or flashers. She indicated that is a symptom they look for when looking at pre-eclampsia but since my BP and weight gain and everything looks good, she won’t get concerned unless I exhibit other PE symptoms. So now I guess I need to be monitoring and looking out for any other indicators as the weeks continue.

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    Cycle #3 in October afforded 1st month of mature follicles - underwent IUI
    BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
    Team Green!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker