Group 4 check in (DD: 12/25-12/31) wo 6/3

EDD/Weeks + Days: 

FTM/STM/TTM+: 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

Re: Group 4 check in (DD: 12/25-12/31) wo 6/3

• CapricaAndreaCapricaAndrea member
    edited June 2019
    EDD/Weeks + Days: EDD Dec 24, 10+6 

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Green

Upcoming Appointments: Enhanced First Trimester Screening on June 13th (NT and other pre-cursors to NIPT that are standard in Ontario) 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Tired as usual, mostly craving a lot of cheddar cheese, which may or may not be pregnancy related actually. 

Rants/Raves: I had a job interview last week which would have been a perfect situation, but I didn't get it. So now I have to do a bunch of resume work and try to get something ASAP so that I can build up enough insurable hours to get government funded maternity leave (my work is freelance and doesn't contribute at all to mat leave, so I will have absolutely nothing if I don't get a "regular" job). Fingers crossed I can secure something before it becomes visibly obvious that I'm pregnant. 

On the other hand, first midwife appointment was this morning and we got to hear a nice, steady heartbeat! 

Questions: N/A

GTKY: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? The only thing jumping to mind is when I ate octopus tentacles once, complete with suction cups and everything. I was unphased by it at the time, but I don't think I would eat it now. 
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 12/26 10w 4d FTM/STM/TTM+: 5th timer Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: finding out Upcoming Appointments: 06/11
     How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): feeling better today than I have been. Headaches/nausea seem to have taken a backseat to exhaustion but I really dont  mind the extra sleep I have been getting.   
    Rants/Raves: I have had some vivid action packed dreams lately. I think it has something to do with hormones and the books I have been reading lol. 
    Questions:
    GTKY: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? The weirdest thing is baby pickles dipped in vanilla icecream when I was pg with DS. I didnt even know I was pg at the time, but it was such a satisfying combination. I also had artichoke hearts, grapes, and strawberry yogurt together when pg with DD#1. Again I cant stomach it now, but at the time it was the best thing on earth. 
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 12/26 10w 4d

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: TFO 

Upcoming Appointments: 6/10 Ob appt 6/11 12 week scan 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): think the bump is here. 😐

Rants/Raves: trying to find a dress to wear for a presentation this week and they all show the pregnancy. Guess I’m wearing a garbage bag.

Questions:

GTKY: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? I’m not very experimental, but escargot. 
    ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 12/26 10w5d

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: team green

Upcoming Appointments: waiting on NIPT results, possibly one more HCG test, midwife appointment next week

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): feeling anxious (it's been about almost 3 weeks since my last ultrasound and pgal anxiety is starting to wear on me). I literally yelled at my husband the other day "I don't WANT to eat vegetables!!!" All I want is cheese. Tummy is all over the place, sore boobs, energy level is all over the place. 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Fish eyeball. 

@CapricaAndrea - true words re: craving cheese 😂

@j3nn1b33 - my dreams have been crazy vivid for a few weeks now. Totally wild.
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 10 weeks 3 days

FTM/STM/TTM+:  STM, DD will be 2 in July

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Finding out

Upcoming Appointments: 6/21

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms):  much sicker than last time, making a grocery list is the worst, recipes all make me ill! Other than that, the norm, boobs hurt, tired all the time.

Rants/Raves: I second @mecoats on finding an outfit. I'm bloated, and have 2 weddings to go to in the next few weeks, all before I announce this pregnancy. I look pregnant in everything so the jig is up I guess. 

Questions:

GTKY: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?  I don't know! Goat maybe? It was in Jamaica and it was delicious so it didn't feel weird haha. 
  • EDD/Weeks + Days:  10w4d / EDD: 12/28

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green:  TFO

Upcoming Appointments:  NIPT blood draw and an ultrasound on 6/11

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Still nauseous, but feeling a little less run down otherwise.

Rants/Raves:  I finally got my digestive issues somewhat worked out, and I don't have GD this time around.  Yay for both of those things!

Questions: N/A

GTKY: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?  Probably black bear steaks
  • kbee08kbee08 member
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 12/25 - 11 weeks, 2 days

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Team Finding Out 

Upcoming Appointments: 6/12 will be our second appointment

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Slightly less tired, but still randomly sick. Currently craving watermelon, cantaloupe, and mac and cheese!

Rants/Raves: We are ready to finish telling family, but we haven't found a good time yet since they have not been around much. On the positive side, We had an elective ultrasound this week and it was so amazing to see baby in live viewing. He/she was moving around constantly...ultrasound tech said we have an extremely active baby! 

Questions: Does anyone have any recommendations for a gentle face wash? This pregnancy is making my face so oily and I'm having breakouts. 😔

GTKY: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? I am not an experimental eater...I can't think of anything weird I have eaten!