Group 3 Check in (12/17-12-24) w/o 6/3

EDD/Weeks + Days: 

FTM/STM/TTM+: 

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions:

GTKY: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

Re: Group 3 Check in (12/17-12-24) w/o 6/3

• EDD/Weeks + Days: Due date of 12/18-12/20, so between 11 & 12 weeks.

FTM/STM/TTM+:  FTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Pink! Little one is a girl.

Upcoming Appointments: Get to meet my OB for the first time tomorrow! Super excited. 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms):

All my morning sickness is gone now thank goodness. Still lots of food aversions and smells make me upset or give me a headache. Back and boob pain/soreness. The acne is still so intense. Exhaustion is a very real problem as well.

Rants/Raves: Lots of Raves this week!!! We found our birth doula and she is great! I am feeling a lot more like myself.

Had an ultrasound and it went so good. She is moving around like crazy and just so perfect. I might have cried a little.

Questions: Nothing right now.

While I eat a lot of different or new things I wouldn't call any of it weird, just not my style if I don't end up liking it. I guess frog legs, most people don't try those I think. It wasn't for me.
  • anniemarie887anniemarie887 member
    edited June 2019
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 12/17 - 11w7d

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: GREEN!

Upcoming Appointments: 6/26 for routine appt and quad screen

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): well as I started typing this I was about to write "better! less nausea, getting some energy, etc." and then I leaned over to my desk trash can and puked for the first time. maybe baby doesn't like triscuits any longer?!

Rants/Raves: Rave: NIPT all came back low risk! woo! and I got a prenatal massage yesterday!

Questions: none that I can think of.

GTKY: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? kangaroo

edit: spelling 
  • Loading the player...
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: 12/18 11 weeks 5 days

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Finding out

Upcoming Appointments: June 25th 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Energy is slowing coming back, I was actually able to clean the house this weekend! nausea is hit or miss. I'm still having what now feels to be like pressure on my cervix, that's the best way I can describe it. And I'm already starting to get uncomfortable while sleeping. 

Rants/Raves: I think we're going to get a doula! I talked to my husband about it over the weekend and he seems to be on board. 

Questions: none

GTKY: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Nothing too crazy, probably turtle. 
  • @anniemarie887 we have kangaroo jerky and I couldn’t bring myself to try it.  Glad you are feeling better!

EDD/Weeks + Days:  11w 2d

FTM/STM/TTM+:  TTM dd is 8 ds is 6

Upcoming Appointments:  I have an appointment with my ob tomorrow.

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms):  kind of horrible.  I barely had morning sickness and now I am getting sick every day and needing zofran which has unpleasant side effects.  No cravings.  I am either tired and/or have insomnia.

Rants/Raves: I just found out that my friend at work is pregnant, she is due 2 days after me!  Ds (who has high functioning autism) keeps calling me pregnant lady.    Rant is I felt too tired to do any of my work from home last week, so I really need to do it this week.

Questions: no

GTKY: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?  Probably souse.
  • brttny7979brttny7979 member
    edited June 2019
    Hi everyone! New to the group and excited to be here.

EDD: dec 21 so 11 wks 3 days

FTM/STM/TTM: FTM but 2 bonus kids- 10 and 7

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: finding out

Upcoming Appointments: went for my NT/ NIPT today, but baby measured 1 mm too small for the NT today so rescheduled for tues June 11

How are you feeling?: mostly good this week. Still a little nausea but not every day like it was.

Rants/Raves: Rave- glad to be feeling better and went paddle boarding yesterday for the first time in years. Paddled 4 miles and felt great. Rant- bathing suits suck right now- feeling bloated and gross! But I live in Fl so they are a necessary evil!

Questions: none right now

GTKY: What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten? I’m not super adventurous so probably gator tail! 
  • ninrmsninrms member
    EDD/Weeks + Days: 12/24, 11 wks today!

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Team Finding Out

Upcoming Appointments: One on the 6th, just to listen to the heartbeat. When I went in for my first appt with my doctor on the 25th, it was just a little too early to hear it (9 wks), so she offered for me to come back just to hear the heartbeat. :)

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Still craving ALL THE FRUIT. Nausea is finally a little better. Round ligament pain is starting, mostly at night. I just about gave my husband a heart attack last night--I was lying on my side, coughed, then yelped from the unexpected stabbing pain in my side. I don't like feeling like I've pulled a muscle while just lying in bed!

Rants/Raves: Rave--HAD MY LAST DAY OF WORK YESTERDAY!! School year is DONE! I'll have to prep for the upcoming school year over the summer, of course, but it's nice to be "free." Especially nice knowing that when I return in the fall, it will only be part time!

Questions: None

GTKY: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Hmm...I'm a pretty adventurous eater, but not when it comes to meat/organs...I guess my great grandma would make cow tongue frequently when I was a kid. 
  • EDD/Weeks + Days: Due 12/22  11w2d

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Finding out - NIPT results hopefully come back later this week!

Upcoming Appointments: 6/17

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): I finally have my will to cook and eat back, which feels amazing. My nausea seems to have been replaced by headaches, but I can treat those so I'll take it.

Rants/Raves: I'm just genuinely happy to have some of my nausea and fatigue subside. It was never all that bad, but now that its going away I am noticing just how much it affected me. My pants are starting to get really tight in the waist. I've actually lost weight since getting pregnant, but my belly is definitely just starting to expand despite that. Not sure if I should go to maternity clothes this early, but by the end of the day my jeans are eating my stomach and I end up driving home with my pants unzipped!

Questions: None

GTKY: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? I ate a LOT of weird stuff when I went to Japan. Particularly in one of those tiny sushi restaurants where you just eat whatever the chef prepares. It was hard to know what it all was, but one was a blood cockle, which I had never heard of or seen before. It was not my favorite. lol

• EDD/Weeks + Days:  12-23. 11w2d

FTM/STM/TTM+:  FTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Green

Upcoming Appointments: today at 3 I have my tests! Idk how to feel. I guess excited to get it over with? 

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): hosted my grandparents at my house this weekend and it went so good. Had so much energy. Today I am extremely exhausted again. My appetite is still so weird and all over the place.

Rants/Raves: just had a great weekend with family! Went for a 15 miles bike ride with my grandpa, had delicious meals, just enjoyed it overall. Getting excited to go back to Pgh in 2 weeks to hang with more fam for a long weekend, and go to pottery barn baby!!! Also got my nursery mural today in the mail and it is so gorgeous, I can’t wait to hang it up. Rant: I’m so sick of water. 

Questions: I just wish I knew my baby is progressing well. I’m sure it’s fine...I wish they could do more ultrasounds. How do they even know everything is going okay. I just always am stressing....sigh. 

GTKY: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Croc and Kangaroo, both were so delicious but would def make me puke atm. 
  • devvidevvi member
    EDD/Weeks + Days: Due Dec 19, 11+5

FTM/STM/TTM+: third baby!

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Green

Upcoming Appointments: June 12

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Tired and queasy. I still have an insane smell sensitivity. Everything smells bad and this week I added: Lysol wipes, baby wipes, dryer sheets, dish soap, and any food that I'm not specifically wanting to eat right then. I am doing better with cooking, though. 

Rants/Raves: Since this is my third baby and the other two are healthy, I keep thinking that what if my good luck ran out and statistics are no longer on my side and I have a baby with a severe chromosomal abnormality. Plus, I keep seeing stories about people whose babies were not viable. I hope mine is. I am looking forward to the 20 week scan. 

Questions:

• EDD/Weeks + Days: 12/23 11w+1d

Upcoming Appointments: 6/14 is my first appointment. Still anxiously awaiting!

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): Cravings and symptoms have decreased a lot! I still want mostly bland food, but I only feel nausea/heartburn once a day temporarily as opposed to the entire day.

Rants/Raves: I have been scared about my symptoms decreasing suddenly overnight to the point where I reached out to my doctor, but they are not concerned stating that it is normal. So I am thankful I feel like myself again and can be more productive. I just hope everything is okay!

Questions: no questions, just hoping my decrease in symptoms is actually okay.

GTKY: What's the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? I haven't eaten meat since I was a teenager, so I'll say Lychee.
  • Woohooo all my blood tests came back normal this morning, I love how our hospital has an app and I can check as soon as they post them right on my phone! Feeling relieved because I worry about everything! My blood pressure was also high so he told me I need to start monitoring it at home to see if its jut a nervous thing when I come in, or an overall problem....ugh. 
  • ninrmsninrms member
    @ktmaesim Yay! Congrats! And let's just hope your BP is because you're nervous...I'm always worried mine'll be high for the same reason. :\

Just got back from an appt. Two weeks ago I had my first appt with my doctor (I was 9 weeks), and we couldn't hear the heartbeat on the doppler. So my dr had me come back today just to hear it. Well, after TEN MINUTES of trying, and just as I was really starting to panic, THERE IT WAS! Healthy heartbeat. :) Lots of limb movement. I cried. It was really sweet. I feel so much relief today. <3
  • @ninrms  YES!!!! How amazing is it to hear that heartbeat?! Ugh it's amazing and truly nothing like it. And I got my BP monitor today in the mail, and it has been completely normal all day...I know now that it is just my nerves, thank goodness!