July 2019 Moms
Options

Randoms - Week of 5/20

13»

Re: Randoms - Week of 5/20

• Options
    @nolemomma14 I’ve been wearing my Qalo rings since about week 28. I swell pretty good towards the end of pregnancy. Last time, I wore my rings all the way until week 33, then had to make the switch. 
  • Options
    @jenniferjoy37 my previous 2 pregnancies I was able to wear them until the end, no problem. Making it to 32 weeks with them comfortably is still good though! I will probably wear them here and there, but anything outdoors will probably be a no
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’ve moved onto to my Enso rings unless going out somewhere fancy. Even then I can only get my bands on, my engagement ring is too tight to wear with two bands. 
  • Options
    I know people mentioned FB will get easier to follow conversations but I kinda hate it right now. After almost 3years on TTGP and then 7 months here I’m ok with TB quirks. 
  • Options
    mamanbebemamanbebe member
    edited June 2019
    Oops, wrong thread. 
  • Options
    I feel huge today. 6 more weeks?! Ugh...I feel like it's not physically possible.
  • Options
    @mnkenned I hear you... I’ve got 3-4 more weeks since they won’t let me go past 38 week... I feel HUGE too! Almost there! 

@blackhottamales The organization will come in time. It’s disorganized right now, but it gets better. My last BMB group took about a month to settle in to something that worked for all of us. 
  • Options
    As a FTM I've found some of TB articles to be quite informative. How useful is TB after baby is born?
  • Options
    @cindler If I recall they cover baby/toddler milestones after baby is born and have similar articles to help walk you through typical frustrations and changes. I think I also used the WebMD baby app for a lot of that: https://www.webmd.com/baby-app
  • Options
    I loved the Wonder Weeks app after baby is born - the book is good too
  • Options
    CbeanzCbeanz member
    @jenniferjoy37 3-4 weeks is not very long!!!! This is getting very real!