Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Friday 5/31

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Friday 5/31

• Options

Month/Cycle: 5/1 AL

CD: 35

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, PNV, folic acid

R/R: sorry I didn’t keep up yesterday... last week of school and projects due in my masters degree courses have dominated my time! 

Last day of school today! As sad as I am to see this year end, I am so ready to say goodbye to this group! Some of these kids have truly tested my patience, so I’m ready to just wave to them in the hallway instead of having them in my room. True feelings  it’s sad because I very rarely feel that way on the last day of school, but here I am! Rough year! 

CS/Q: WTF... 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️😩 took a HPT today just in case, BFN. 

• Options
    bows22bows22 member

@ejoseph16 WTF for sure! How long is your LP normally?

Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: EOD and tracking CM

R/R: We are doing a fundraising walk tomorrow with our families and I am picking up our team shirts today. I’m so excited to see how they turned out. I think O is soon and I like when that falls over the weekend because it’s easier to get good timing. Happy Friday!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bows22 I usually am about 12-14 days. If I O’d CD23 then I would show a faint line. Nothin. I have no idea. Stumped. 
  • Options
    bows22bows22 member
    @ejoseph16 Hopefully AF in the next couple of days then so you can just start a fresh cycle. 
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 Ugh, sorry this cycle just won't end for you.  My 2 AL cycles were between 5 and 6 weeks, and felt like an eternity!  FX AF comes ASAP!

@bows22 Happy HIO this weekend!  That will be us as well.  I like it so much more than weeknight HIO.  :) 

@misshelen86 So sorry about CD1!  Have you tried Softcups?  Sorry if you have and this is repeat info.  TMI, but basically it's a disposable menstrual cup, and you put it in after you HIO to... hold it all in there.  It can help keep the spermies up close to your cervix so more of them have a shot at going the rest of the distance.  I'm giving them a go this cycle, so I guess we'll see.  Might be worth a shot!  Good luck at your gastroscopy today!
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Options
    @misshelen86

sorry to hear about your husbands SA results. We just got my bfs back and he is under 1 million per mil (or whatever the measurement they use is). We had our first meeting at the fertility clinic yesterday because he has that and I have PCOS. 
    The dr recommended the lifestyle changes and vitamins. Vitamin E and Selenium is highly recommended as well as the healthy green diet. We got pretty much the same info it sounds like. He’s also going to be having an ultrasound done on his testicle to see if it has any varicose veins (I believe they’re called something else but the dr said they’re just like varicose veined in legs and feet) and if he does then they’ll do a small surgery to embolize them. Has your H had that checked ? Has he been examined as well and had all of his hormones checked ?? We are just doing the hormone check. 
    Unfortunately my BF has testicular cancer about 10 months ago and had a testicle removed. He thankfully didn’t need chemo or radiation but they said the removal of the testicle might explain the numbers being so low. He will also re test in 3 months before we start IVF if it’s needed. 
    I hope you and your H can get some answers sooner then later. Being in limbo is brutal 

@shamrocandroll FX for your timing! And I definitely get what you’re feeling. I told my friends bf that if I’m not KU by July that him and I (my bf and friend are chicken) are going sky diving. I obviously would rather be KU but it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world If it takes a bit more time. 

@bows22 good luck on your timing and with your run!! 

@ejoseph16 happy last day! 

Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD:64! 

WAYDTGKU: PNV, metformin, opk, reading TCOYF,  low carb as possible, vitamin d, raspberry leaf tea (I cannot stand the taste but I’m trying), provera and letrozole 

R/R: rave- went to the fertility clinic yesterday  they tried to reschedule us for July but had a random opening two days later so we took it. And I’m glad we did. Found out IVF with ICSI would be 14K with all of the meds and treatment and hotel stay because you can’t travel right after apparently and we live 2.5 hours away. I’m glad it was all laid out to us. We are going to try a round or two of letrozole for the hell of it. After our appointment we stopped at my in laws for dinner and my bf told them basically everything about what we are going through and everyone was so sweet. And now they’re very excited lol  

CS/Q: does anyone else drink raspberry leaf tea ?? Any suggestions on making it taste any better ? 

• Options
    mokay19mokay19 member

Month/Cycle: 12 / 1 AL

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPK, inositol, Ava, Letrozole, trigger, progesterone, possible IUI

R/R: I’m so happy that it’s Friday! Work has been so busy all week. On top of that, DH has been busy at work and, since he works later hours than me, I’ve been doing all the morning and evening stuff for food and yada yada. Not to mention he decided to have some of my wine last night so I ran out! Ughhh  

CS/Q: not at this time

• Options

@ejoseph16 Sorry about the BFN.

@bows22 FX for O this weekend. I love weekend O too, for the same reason! 

@misshelen86 Sorry about CD 1 and the disappointing SA results. Hopefully the changes they suggested will help. Do you mind if I ask who did his SA? We're getting close to needing to do fertility testing, and honestly with DH's health history, I'm thinking SA will be needed, but I have no idea where to start. Do OB's do that? 

@shamrocandroll White Water Rafting sounds really fun! I am with you on trying to think of reasons it would be okay if I got a BFN each cycle. If I get KU this cycle, my due date would be on DH's birthday, which is also his mother's birthday. I think it would be so fun to have 3 generations born on the same day, but I'm trying to prepare myself that it might not happen. Thinking about having a winter baby is the main negative that I can think of right now. 

@verydisgruntledpelican0091 I'm so glad they laid everything out for you. It's so much easier to know what you're working with upfront. I drink raspberry leaf tea, and so does @kagesstarshroom. Honestly I brew mine, then ice it and drink it throughout the day with nothing in it. But I like unsweet ice tea anyway, so that works for me. Not sure if you could add sugar or something to it? 

Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: PNV, COQ10, GFJ, RLT, BBT, CM, OPK

R/R: My rant today is mostly that I can't be on here as much as I would like. I don't have a desk job, so I basically get to do a quick check-in in the morning or at lunch, and then it's mobile-bumping the rest of the time. I love the community that has developed here, and I wish I could be more involved in all of the fun conversations, but so often I'm just lurking and posting quick replies that just don't do justice to you ladies. So, just know that my heart is there with you, even when I'm not posting very much. :( 

CS/Q: Uuugh. I got a positive OPK today, *and* my temperature skyrocketed. What does that mean???! Did I miss my FW? FX that my temp was a fluke, but we'll see.... 

• Options
    omg1108omg1108 member

Month/Cycle: 13/ 4- AL (#2)

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, prenatals, Ovaboost (egg quality enhancing vitamins--CQ10, Myo-inositol, Folate...), progesterone suppositories, raspberry leaf tea

R/R: I got my peak reading this morning so it is time to get busy! LOL. BF was very cooperative yesterday, so we are on the right track. I got my peak & then a high on days 11/12 of last cycle also. So, it seems that the progesterone has gotten me on a more consistent cycle, even if it is a couple days shorter. 

Today is the last day of work for me!!! Yay!! No students, just had to clean up a bit & I am heading out. Going to get my summer started with some errands--grocery shopping, pick up some lotion, maybe a pedicure, & laundry. It feels great & I am guessing it will be good for my mental health too. 

@ejoseph16 I had a rough year too. However, it was my co-teacher that killed me, not the kids. I am ready to relax, get my head on straight, & come back with a positive attitude next year. 

@bows22 I agree with O falling on weekends. I wish it was always that way. Lol. It is so much easier when you are not stressing about work, tired, & crabby. 

@misshelen86 Sorry to hear about your hubby's SA. But you are correct, at least you are getting some answers. Depending on age, my doctor recommended an RE after 6 months of trying; *****TW but since I got pregnant rather quickly both times naturally & they both ended in MMC, I just started seeing RE after 2nd MMC for RPL & age (I am 41). 

@shamrocandroll Nice job on timing. I am with you! I hope we both end up in February BMB, although not stellar. It is so funny how we think; I was looking ahead at our school calendar for spring break dates & Easter to see how I can make a maternity leave work best for me. FX 

@verydisgruntledpelican0091 That is great that you were able to get into the fertility clinic. I am a planner, so although hearing some things is difficult it is also great to know what is coming next. RE also has me slated to try out Letrizole if we do not get KU this cycle. Unfortunately he didn't call in the prescription in time for this current one; so I am still going to do progesterone this round. And I like to make the raspberry leaf tea a bit stronger with 2 tea bags & then making it into iced tea. I also sweeten it with truvia. Keeping you in my thoughts :smile:

@mokay19 My BF knows that my wine is hands off! Lol. I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend. 

@shoogapoff I feel the same way about our little community---especially when I am too busy & can't check in. I try during planning & lunch. It is really hard to tag & respond on my mobile app. 

• Options

@ejoseph16 Happy last day!! How are you feeling? Any regular signs of AF coming at all? Ugh she's really gotta get moving for you!!

@bows22 Have fun on the walk and on your fertile weekend!

@misshelen86 So sorry about CD1 and the SA results. Good that you have some answers...was the doctor fairly positive about being able to improve it or was it pretty doom and gloom? I hope you can get some better answers soon!!

@mokay19 - Hope you get to relax over the weekend! (and that your H gets you some more wine!)

@shoogapoff - I'm bad with temps but I would see what happens over the next couple days with opk and bbt? Is Day 10 pretty early for you for O?

@rikiteacup - haha love that your MIL had something to say about your quiet house but also about you using the Dyson. She should tell you the exact decibel level she wants your house. Also the thing about always assuming you're free b/c you have no kids is infuriating!

Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Ovia, OPKs, CM, EOD, evening primrose oil, prenatals, preseed

R/R: So excited to go to RI for the weekend! So ready to sit on our porch and read, eat and relax with SO. <3

CS/Q: nope

• Options
    @whitealbum29 Thanks. I'm going to see what the temp trend/opk shows. Day 10 is a little early, but not crazy. It's usually Day 11 or 12. 
  • Options
    bows22bows22 member
    @misshelen86 I’m sorry about AF 

@shamrocandroll I am with you on Feb not being an ideal due date but still wanting to give it my best shot. White water rafting is a pretty good silver lining to a BFN though! My only silver lining this month will be that no one at work will hate me for missing our busy time for maternity leave and I only kind of care about that

@mokay19 I hope your H knows to get some more wine for you on the way home tonight!

@shoogapoff oh no to your temp! hopefully it’s just a fluke but at least you have one BD in. I agree with not being able to be on as much as I’d like. I can usually catch up during lunchtime but then not again until evening and I feel like everyone is gone by that point. Especially the randoms thread, I feel like I can’t keep up. 

@rikiteacup I’m really glad your H is trying to fix his mess. I hope he can! And good luck with HIO!

@omg1108 happy last day of work! Looks like a lot of us need to get busy HIO this weekend!

@whitealbum29 have fun on your trip! It sounds so relaxing! 
  • Options
    kiki047kiki047 member
    *lurking* 
    @misshelen86 I second everything @rikiteacup said. MF did an SA in Nov and it was around 19mil. I put him on FertilAid, Vit C, Vit D, CoQ10, Omega3, and N-acetyl cysteine, cleaned up his diet, made him start taking cooler showers (he used to take 15min long hot hot hot showers), and he also lost 50lbs. His most recent SA in April brought that # up to 27mil. Still not an outstanding number but we're very happy to see it did improve. YH sounds like he's pretty healthy and in good physical shape so some of those things won't change, but definitely trying to keep his 'parts' cool and unrestricted can help. We went a little overboard with the supplements, but the FertilAid, Count Boost and Motility Boost would cover most of those bases without having to take everything individually. We chose to do it that way because I take all the same supps.  

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• Options
    @shamrocandroll I do the same thing in trying to rationalize why this month or that month wouldn’t have been a good time anyway.. I guess it’s a coping mechanism because I’d be happy with any month! I haven’t tried soft cups yet. I might give that a try this month. I’m just worried it might get stuck.. didn’t somebody here have that happen? Sounded terrifying!

@verydisgruntledpelican0091 Glad to hear your IL’s were supportive and that you have a plan in place! I’m going to be bringing DH to the next appointment so we can discuss this further, so I’ll ask about whether we need to do any more testing at this time. He does have a history of inguinal hernia surgery, so wondering if that could be causing issues with his counts now. Thanks for all the helpful info!

@shoogapoff I’ve been seeing an acupuncturist who specializes in fertility and is a medical doctor, so he is able to order labs and make referrals as needed. I think an OB or even GP should be able to order an SA. I agree I wish I could spend more time with the ladies here but the work schedule really interferes with that!

@rikiteacup Ugh how annoying about your MIL. I hate when people make assumptions about your life based on your child free status. I have a coworker that assumes I have soooo much free time because I don’t have kids. Thank you so much for all the great info, it is so appreciated! It makes sense that a urologist might be a good place to start if his numbers don’t improve. 

@omg1108 Yay for O! I’ll be at the 1 year mark in September (I’m 33), which is probably around the time we’ll be re-checking the SA. 

@whitealbum29 He seems pretty hopeful and says he has treated people with similar numbers that have gotten KU. So I’m trying to just trust what he says but I’m not feeling as hopeful after googling morphology. 

@kiki047 Hi friend, I miss you! Thanks for stopping in and sharing your knowledge. I’m happy to hear YH’s counts have improved based on lifestyle changes. 

Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• Options
    Ugh today got so busy that I never got back to tag and now I’m just on mobile. 
    I agree with everyone that said that DH owes me wine and I plan to cash in on that tomorrow when we’re back in the same place!
  • Options
    Sorry... stupid masters degree work. I even left school right at contract time today! Ugh! Back for tags... finally. 

@bows22 hoping for AF real soon. Like drinking 2 glasses of wine tonight soon. 😩 

@misshelen86 so sorry for a bummer of a day. Hoping you get some good news soon. I hate how some people can do all this without even trying. It’s so frustrating! Keep your head up! 

@shamrocandroll I’ve been wondering about vaginal temping. I may have to try that next cycle, as well. Let me know how that goes. 

@verydisgruntledpelican0091 holy CD! That’s crazy long! I thought I was going crazy! Glad you got some good news though and some peace of mind. FX for you! 

@mokay19 YH definitely owes you serious amounts of wine! Mine buys me my own bottles now... especially after this school year. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Lol. 

@shoogapoff I honestly wasn’t expecting much with the HPT considering my crazy weird temps. But TY. I feel your frustration. I feel it’s so time consuming by the time I get on at night since I’m usually one of the first to post. Thankfully summer is here so I’ll have time now. Do you normally spike this early? That’s super early IMO, but everyone is different. 

@omg1108 oh I get that! We have our entire district in 2 buildings, so all 6 3rd grade teachers are right in the same hall. I’m the second oldest on our team at 32 years old. We all get along great outside of the oldest on our team, and she got crazy upset a couple weeks ago and basically yelled at us in the lounge. Awkward! My kids have just torn me down this year. But I had a student give me a book today and told me she wrote a note in it for me to read... right now. “You inspired me to read more. Read this note to remember me on bad days.”  I bawled. In front of my class. It’s amazing how one kiddo can make the whole school year worth it. 

@rikiteacup yeah sorry I didn’t get to answer you yesterday. Crazy day! My doctor just told me to wait it out, that it should take 4-6 weeks to resume normalcy and get my first regular cycle. So I’m not surprised, but it’s still frustrating. I did search for similar charts, but it didn’t help me much. Many of them were “ending in miscarriage” but I started with one, so that didn’t help. I don’t have a whole lot of free time right now, so I’m just trying to stay sane and not think about it a whole lot. 

@whitealbum29 no AF signs yet, which is worse I think. Lol. TW PG mentioned My cycle I got a BFP I felt the same way, so I keep faking myself out, especially since my temps aren’t clear and my OPK’s show nothing. End TW
  • Options
    bows22bows22 member
    @ejoseph16 it has to be soon! Drink that wine!
  • Options
    @bows22 considering a third glass... 🧐
  • Options
    bows22bows22 member
    @ejoseph16 you have my full support 
  • Options
      ***TW loss mentioned***

@ejoseph16

when I searched the first time I made the same search error and pulled up charts that ended in m/c. If you have some time, go back and leave the first category on the ALL selection. For the first keyword there’s an option for “first cycle after m/c”. That will give you what you’re actually looking for. 
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 This is early for me,  but I have a short cycle in general- typically O on CD 11 or 12 and total cycle length of 25 days. When I got home tonight I took another OPK and it was still positive, so maybe my temp was a fluke. Well see what bbt brings tomorrow. Either way, we got one more HIO sesh in tonight, so there's that. 
  • Options
    *lurking* 

@shoogapoff I’ve had something similar happen and I had a temp rise, a positive OPK and then the next day was a temp dip which later confirmed to be O, keep HIO until you get those CH’s lol
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    bows22bows22 member
    @ejoseph16 I opened the app to do my daily check of your temp 😆. I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy to see that AF arrived for someone! yessss!!
  • Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited June 2019
    @ejoseph16 I know how you feel! I’m seeing these sappy posts about saying good bye, but my last few classes, especially most of my 16 boys this year, have made me feel like....

14 more days, not subtracting my sick day for RE appointment and 1/2 day of training.

@misshelen86 How did your procedure go? I’m sorry you got bad news about the SA. Have you looked into what you can do about it?

@rikiteacup Your MIL sounds super fun. It’s probably better that you don’t have to deal with her comments in person. It sucks that you’re being excluded, though.

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @NYTino24 oh yeah... there were some tough goodbyes with my sweet ones, but most were definitely a “I can’t wait to just see you in the halls and hear stories of your shenanigans in your next classroom”. 
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 Oh yeah, I usually get the ones who commit a lot of the shenanigans. We don’t have a male teacher in our grade and for some reason, the kids who are more challenging always come to me. It’s always interesting to have the fifth grade teachers come to ask us who had so and so during the first week. It’s almost always me. It’s sad, but validating when others see what you’ve had to deal with. I know I do make a difference for some of them, but old habits die hard for the rest.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @NYTino24 oh for sure. My teammate and I are now that team that get the tough ones. We can’t get IEP students though, we get gifted. So that’s our saving grace! The 4th grade teachers were trying to say we stacked them with behavioral kids for next year, and it’s like no, this group just sucks and they need split up but we can only do so much! Apparently next year we have one on a behavioral IEP and has a one on one aide. He’s a boob grabber. Holy hell. 
  • Options
    @NYTino24 The procedure ended up going fine, was a bit sick after but felt better after my nap. Thanks for asking! Re: the SA, I’ve written down all the suggestions these lovely ladies have given me and discussed it a bit with DH. We are going to be meeting again with my Dr in 2 weeks so I’ll ask him about a referral to a urologist if the next SA in a few months hasn’t improved. 
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!