BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
Team Green!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC 5/31

• Loading the player...
  • I re-wear socks a couple of times before washing them.
    Me 31  <3  DH 34
    TTC #1 5/13 BFP #3 5/2/14 DD born 1/19/15
    NTNP #2 8/17 BFP 12/13/18 ED 8/21/19
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @mrosek91 dd1 does that sometimes but with panties. Since she changes in her room alone, sometimes I don't even notice until i do laundry and there's only 2 panties for the whole week. Oops!
    DD1 5/23/14, DD2 12/5/16   Baby #3 on the way!

• Just got a large coke from McDonalds - it’s wonderful!
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • I usually can't think of many FFFCs but I guess today I do. I do not like avocado/guacamole. *runs and hides*

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    Cycle #3 in October afforded 1st month of mature follicles - underwent IUI
    BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
    Team Green!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • aecmaecm member
    My kid insists on sleeping with about two dozen stuffed animals, but there’s one in particular (“Bird”) that she ALWAYS has to have with her. I put her down for her nap this afternoon, and Bird wasn’t in the crib b/c DH let her take it downstairs for breakfast today. Normally I would run downstairs and back upstairs to get the damn bird but she had already been melting down over about 5 other things and...I just didn’t have it in me. So I made her take a nap without her Bird. 

I feel like the worst mom ever right now. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I have been doing bed time routine for a few weeks now, solo no husband doing it (because he cant follow rules and rocks her to bed).
    Tonight I have a hair appt and will probably get home after bed time and part of me wants him to rock bedtime and keep to the routine I have created (she has fallen asleep in her crib every time since I took over).  The other part of me hopes its mama's touch and he fails....

Me 32 <3 H 33
    TTC#1 January 2016  BFP 5/16/2016  DD Born 1/27/17

TFAS: BFP 11/26/2018 Estimated due date: 8/2/2019

• emqbeeemqbee member
    I feel a little bad about this FFFC. We have two very geriatric dogs. They have always been indoor/outdoor dogs and slept inside at night. They can no longer hold it through the night so they have been evicted to the outdoors every night. I feel bad because these are husband and my childhood dogs and mine in particular much prefers the house. We have thought that his dog would be long gone by now because he’s ANCIENT. My FFFC is that I conflictedly(is that a word) was hoping they would no longer be around when baby comes...
  • @Beauxbaton my kids go too long between baths too...and sometimes they only get a bath on Sundays when my mom babysits them at her house. She has a huge jetted tub so after they play for a few hours they always request a bath there. Last week my mom asked me when they had their last bath because my 2yos hair was brown (she's blonde) and I liked and said only a few days...in reality it had been since their last bath at my mom's house haha. Oops. 

• JUst did an entire load of laundry with a piece of poop in it! Needless to say I didn’t know it was there - it’s from my potty training 3 year old and I discovered it when moving things to the dryer in a not so nice way. Ugh so disgusting! I have no idea how this happened and I missed it. Needless to say the entire load is going through the wash again on the hottest cycle possible 😬🤦‍♀️🤣
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • @sourlemon I've been pulling DDs hair back so I don't have to bathe her as often. And we are in the process of teaching DS1 how to shower himself. But 3 kids is just so many to wash
  • @olivemomma I'm glad you specified it was from your 3yo.. I was waiting and waiting and then PHEW ok.. not just anyone's poop haha.  Unfortunate and I'm sorry you had to go through that lol

Me 32 <3 H 33

• @Beauxbaton when my kiddos are really little they are lucky if they get a bath once a week... I try not to let it go more than 2 .... the twins are older now so they usually get a bath/shower twice a week give or take how much they get sweaty/dirty at daycare. 
    @aecm not a bad mom... I would do the same thing
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• agpandmeagpandme member
    edited May 2019
    @emqbee We recently had to euthanize a very old dog that I had had since I was 16 years old. He would have been terrible with a child.  A heeler that liked to bite for no reason.  I told the vet that in some way it felt right that he had to go before our child was born.  Almost as if he knew his job was done and he would no longer "fit" in the new life beginning. 

My FFFC is someone just said an employer thinking you are not a good employee because you are chronically late is discrimination.  What the actual fuck.  Is this the millenial thought these days? 
  • @agpandme my brother is chronically late to work. He was bitching one day about a supervisor doing something bitchy towards him and how he is a good worker and I was like "bro, aren't you late like every morning?" Hes like 36 and can't get himself to work on time because he doesn't go to sleep before midnight. But refuses to take any sleep aids because he doesn't want to go to bed at 9. He's an idiot.

@olivemomma BTDT. After that happened I out a small trash can in the bathroom and all the dirty underwear went in the bucket to be checked and rinsed of turds. I won't lie, I also threw away a lot of underwear.
  • We are having a boy. But I often think well.. if they got it wrong I should be ready for a girl name and contemplate Lena and Nora... 

Me 32 <3 H 33

• Maybe this is my FFFC I am often late to work... that being said, I am salaried, on call 24/7/365 and often work late and on the weekends... So, If I'm 5-10min late, I figure whatever.
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• aukeevaukeev member
    @emqbee I'm right there with you on the geriatric dog situation. We have a very old golden retriever who is just getting to that stage recently. She has a perfectly fine bill of health from our vet, but is just losing bowel control. Last night we moved her bed and things into the garage but I woke up this morning and she was asleep on the back porch on concrete (our garage has a dog door). I felt so, so bad, but I also can't clean up every morning before going to work.
  • emqbeeemqbee member
    @oklahomak I’m sorry you’re having to deal with this too. It’s heartbreaking, frustrating and honestly, our emotions are heightened even more right now so it makes it worse, am I right? 
    The pee accidents have already caused some buckling in the floor and I’m not willing for there to be damage to our house over it, let alone run the risk of a baby getting into the mess eventually-eeww. It’s just hard to make the decision to erm, take care of it, when technically their health is decent. I mean, as it can be for large dogs that are 14 &17 years old. 
    @agpandme thank you for the reminder that sometimes decisions have to be made simply because the seasons of life are changing. 
  • Allycat11Allycat11 member
    edited May 2019
    @sourlemon DD does that with her undies sometimes too. We need to regularly remind her to wear clean ones. It is not good because she is terrible at wiping still. Not sure if it is laziness or because she truly has some muscular issues but it grosses me out. 

Add me to the too long between baths group. My kids do not get them nearly as often as they probably should. 

Half bitchfest half FFFC: MIL is a smoker and I am secretly hoping she comes to the hospital smelling of smoke so I can make a big deal about it and tell her she can't meet the baby. I can't stand her in general but lately she is bugging me more. Between some concerns with this pregnancy and DD having more recent health problems we are asking FIL to watch DS for several upcoming appts (we refuse to ask MIL for help despite them being married). Apparently it is inconvenient for her because SIL is moving in a few weeks and they plan to help her. First, I am pretty sure FIL will have a heart attack if he does much heavy lifting. All MIL does is sits on the couch, smokes and eats chips and popsicles so unsure how she plans to help. DH and I had a chat about this tonight but we literally can not think of 1 time where his mom prioritized us over his sister. Also...kind of on the visitor thread, I might tell her she is only welcome in my home after baby gets here if she cooks or cleans something. Considering she has never done that before it will probably keep her away. 
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• DH and the boys will be home anytime now and I should be cooking. I’m not. And I totally plan to use my swollen (currently elevated) ankles as an excuse, but TBH I just really don’t feel like cooking. I worked all day. DH worked two hours. (Bitchfest tangent) Why am I cooking more than he is these days? I think he deliberately procrastinates when I ask about the grocery list because he knows I’m OCD about getting the shopping done on Sunday. It may be another pizza night. 
  • @aecm you are NOT a terrible mother!
    I used to bring my stuffie with me EVERYWHERE, and it was the end of the world if I didn't have it to sleep. Mom was always terrified I would loose it somewhere and then be Inconsolable. One day, my stuffy "ran away". I looked everywhere, ALL day. Crying and crying. Wouldn't sleep. My mom brought me my stuffie and said stuffie rang the doorbell and told mom she had gotten lost, and to please not take her out of my bedroom anymore so she wouldn't get lost again.....
    Anyway, I survived. And it was probably good for me. Think of all the germs out in public! 🤢

But anyway, just wanted to tell you you're an awesome mom, and not fetching bird for nap time, doesn't diminish your awesomeness! ❤️
  • aecmaecm member
    Aw thanks @chillycanadian. That makes me feel a lot better ☺️. In the end my guilt got to me...she fell asleep, but I took Bird up and snuck it into her crib so she would have him when she woke up. And yeah, DD tries to drag this thing with her everywhere. It takes serious convincing to “leave him in the car, so he’s safe” or to “give him to Mama so she can give him a bath” (a run through the laundry machine 😂). The poor thing gets so grungy!!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @aecm dd1 just turned 5 and she brings at least one blankie or stuffie everywhere with her, including daycare. Sometimes one or two are easy to sneak into the laundry but when she gets stuck on one, she doesn't let it out of her sight. It gets gross.