January 2020 Moms

Weekly Check-in Group 3 (Jan 17-24) w/o 5/27

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say? 

Re: Weekly Check-in Group 3 (Jan 17-24) w/o 5/27

• Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/22/20 5w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): opening to a straw, I love the daily updates of this!

Upcoming Appointments: Thurs 5/30 at 11am! 1st appt, and will be 6w1day. Hopeful for an US due to previous losses

How are you feeling?: not too bad! Hard to eat, as I get a few bites in to whatever is in front of me and no longer want it. But forcing myself to eat keeps the dizziness and queasy feeling at bay! Super tired, but can never go back to sleep after the middle of the night pee runs. My brain just goes goes goes...

Rants/Raves: I can smell things WAY more, but not the good things. The gross ones!
    And I wanna tell! Only he and I know due to our history and fears of loss. Maybe after our appointment we can tell parents and siblings.  Problems with that, his family has big mouths. Mine doesnt, but I have a million siblings!!!

Questions: 

GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say? She goes 0 to 100 in less than .002 seconds 
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/18, 6w2d

Baby is the size of a(n): Sweet pea

Upcoming Appointments: My first scan is on Wednesday!

How are you feeling?: Emotionally I am pretty nervous for my scan. Just hoping and praying it goes well. PGAL brain has taken over and it's awful. Everyday I pretty much try to convince myself that everything can still be okay. Physically I'm ok. symptoms have been coming and going, but have stayed consistent, sore boobs, headaches, rlp type feelings, exhausted. 

Rants/Raves: It's been so nice to have a few days off to recharge. Works been kinda stressful lately, and my head just isn't in it right now. I've gotten to take afternoon naps the last few days and that has been awesome. Also recently bought a house and did a lot of stuff for it this weekend. DS and I checked out a playground in the new town we will be moving to and it was a lot of fun too. 

Questions: Nope

GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say? Cranky when hungry, and will talk about star wars all day if you let her. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Loading the player...
  • kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
    edited May 2019
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/22 5w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): a nerd 

Upcoming Appointments: Wednesday ;/29 for viability scan 

How are you feeling?: Really tired and my boobs hurt. By mid afternoon I’m ready for a nap but can’t fall asleep at night. I wake up in the middle of the night and can’t fall back asleep. Nothing else is consistent and it’s making my PGAL brain go crazy.

Rants/Raves: Just really want to get to my scan and see a heartbeat. Not feeling very confident about it though. 

Questions: nope

GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say? Will respond with sarcasm and doesn’t want to put up with your bs. May roll eyes in excess. 

Edit due date
  • @hanshotfirst77 PGAL brain is the worst! I’m so over it! Hoping we both have good scans on Wednesday.

@mammab120 good luck Thursday! 
  • @kbrown2385 ugh so much yes. It sorta feels like the closer to the appt I get the more nervous I am. 

@mammab120 I’ve noticed increased smell too. Like all of a sudden my prenatals smell so strong to me. So weird. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

TTC#2 November 2015

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: January 23rd / 5+4

Baby is the size of a(n): lavender bud

Upcoming Appointments: June 6 appointment, just the basic intake stuff then they will set up the rest 

How are you feeling?: like I got hit by a bus. Then a train. I just feel utterly useless because I am so tired and my body is sore.

Rants/Raves: I’m really glad MH had a long weekend because he’s been able to take over with DS the last few mornings so I can lay back down. I’m so ready to fast forward to the second trimester lol

GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say? Hangry. Always. 
  • @mammab120 right there with you on tiny bits of food. And the smells. Its rough! Hope you get an US!

@hanshotfirst77  sorry that you are anxious about your scan, PGAL brain can go kick rocks. Hopefully everything will be perfect Wednesday and you can breathe easier!!

@kbrown2385 FX for an awesome scan on Wednesday!
  • mammab120mammab120 member
    edited May 2019
    @kbrown2385 we are twins right now. Though I think I've read you've had some concerns. I'll be thinking of you on Weds! 🙏🙏
  • @hanshotfirst77 why cant we smell the good stuff? My normal go tos of coffee and steak are both difficult to take. 
    Trying to keep up the guise that I'm drinking coffee at work.... otherwise they will start to question me!
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days:  I have no clue.  I'll find out June 12th at my viability scan.  I keep trying to figure it out. I think I am due Jan 21st but I may have also ovulated late?  I go in on June 12th for the viability scan.

Baby is the size of a(n): o

Upcoming Appointments: I find out my second round of betas tomorrow.  My first was taken at 5 weeks? and was 774.  

How are you feeling?: I feel 100% normal which of course is concerning with my pgal brain.  We are going to Disney in 2 weeks and I'm convinced we will have to cancel our trip because something will go wrong. I have the worst PGAL brain ever right now.

Rants/Raves: We already told our parents and they were excited.

Questions: 

GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say? Slippery when wet.
  • @mammab120 I am already regretting telling our families just in case things don't go as planned.  Sucks that we have to put so much caution into sharing seemingly wonderful news. 

@hanshotfirst77 I hate moving but love arranging and decorating a new home!  Hope you enjoy that as well, especially the nursery.

@kbrown2385 FX for the scan.  I used to do positive manifestations before my scans and imagine everything going well. It helped with my nerves.  It's so stressful.  I'll be thinking of you.

@MrsJessS . I soooo want to fast forward past the first tri as well.  I do not enjoy one minute of it. 
  • kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
    edited May 2019
    @justsuzie I try to remind myself that today I am pregnant and what will be will be, but after  tw* 6 losses end tw*, it’s almost routine at this point. It helps that I’m not the only one feeling relatively normal right now. Hoping for the best for all of us! 

@hanshotfirst77 I usually have terrible anxiety leading up to the scan. I’m sure I’ll be a mess tomorrow! 
  • @justsuzie yes I feel the same. I hate moving. This will be our 4th move in the last 5 years. I'm sincerely hoping it is the last for a very long time. But I am excited to get it all set up and decorated. I think my PGAL brain won't allow me to think about the nursery at least until I get a good scan. But it is definitely something I want to have fun with. 

@kbrown2385 I'm with you there. One more day...FX!

TTC#1 - March 2013

TTC#2 November 2015

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• peppyj9peppyj9 member
    edited May 2019
    @mammab120 I'm in the same boat with you, wanting to tell everyone but waiting the standard 12 weeks. It's hard keeping this a secret!

@hanshotfirst77 glad the new town you're moving to has a nice playground! Sounds like a good place.

@kbrown2385 Good luck with your scan tomorrow! I'm sure it will be great and I hope it gives you some peace of mind ❤

@MrsJessS if only we could fast forward to the 2nd tri! I'm slightly envious of those women who "just don't know" for the first 8-9 weeks. It's like they skip right ahead without all the anxiety. Of course, I'm ultimately glad to know sooner than later. I'm just tired and achey 😩

@justsuzie I'm sorry you're feeling so worried. Try to just focus on Disneyland, because, omg, Disneyland!!! 😁

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 20, 2020/ 6wks1day

Baby is the size of a(n): pomegranate seed

Upcoming Appointments: June 6th. I'm told it's for intake but I'm really hoping I get a US. I just want to SEE that it's in there. 

How are you feeling?: anxious, tired and achey 

Rants/Raves: I had a thoroughly relaxing 3 day weekend. I was hardly productive but it was worth it. Binged all 7 Harry Potter movies.

GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say? Always running 5 minutes behind.

Edit: spelling 
  • MollySmMollySm member
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days:  Jan 20th/6w 1d

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea

Upcoming Appointments:  Not til July 2nd 😭

How are you feeling?:  I caught the stomach bug that my kids, and then my H had.  It is terrible.   Pregnancy nausea mixed with actual vomiting and nausea.  Ugh.  I am dying.  Luckily my H is taking time off to deal with the kids bc I cannot do anything.  Yesterday I spent all day in bed, but it's killing my back to do that, so today I am trying to walk around.  

Rants/Raves: ⬆️  is my rant

Questions:  Would it be wrong to call and use my sickness to try and get them to let me come in earlier for a first appt?? 

GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say?  Right now, it would just say 'Stay away'. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Est Due Date/Weeks + Days:1/18 6w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): chocolate chip/sweet pea

Upcoming Appointments: 6/4 is my first appointment with an u/s

How are you feeling?: I literally slept the entire afternoon yesterday and I'm still totally wiped out! Also this constant nausea is killing me and my mood swings are hard to control while dealing with 3 little boys tormenting each other.

Rants/Raves: I just want five minutes of peace and quiet right now! My middle kid is done with preschool and he is being a huge pain and my youngest won't stop grabbing me and jumping all over me.

Questions: 

GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say? Warning! Contents under pressure 😆
    image Pregnancy Ticker
  • @peppyj9 I never understand how people “don’t know” because I feel like I can immediately tell when something is off with my body. I think I’m more in tune with my body than average but still!
  • @peppyj9 I would say binging all 7 movies IS productive.
  • peppyj9peppyj9 member
    @MrsJessS I don't get it either! Most of my symptoms are subtle, but definitely there! I have a friend who didn't know until she was 11(!) weeks along and she only tested because a co-worker pointed out that for the last several weeks she kept getting pancakes for lunch and said "um, are you pregnant?" 

@justsuzie hear, hear! It was definitely productive entertainment wise 😁
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 1/17 6w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): lentil

Upcoming Appointments: tomorrow 

How are you feeling?: tired, queasy 

Rants/Raves:  felt pretty terrible most of the holiday weekend. We had some friends over for a BBQ Sunday night and fortunately I felt pretty good for that. But then Monday I was so lethargic and queasy and felt like I wasted a good day off just laying in bed watching movies. 

Questions: 

GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say?  May needed to be reminded several times before taking action 
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: jan 17th, 6w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea

Upcoming Appointments: 6/12 for the first appointment!

How are you feeling?: Constant nausea and constipation. The tiredness is there this morning, but it hasn't been too bad the last couple of days. Mostly learning all of the symptoms since this is pregnancy #1 for me. I'm nervous but excited all at the same time. LOL. 

Rants/Raves: I feel like pregnancy brain has already hit. I have ADHD to begin with and it's just like 1000x worse now. Which is awful. It's been rough on DH too. And I miss liking food. Like really miss liking food and wanting to eat. And can I just have a normal poop, please??? LOL. Also keeping this a secret is hard. We haven't told anyone yet and ugh it's just rough. I'm just glad both of our parents are out of state or else I know that they would figure out something is up. Especially MIL as we always drink when we are together LOL.

Questions: 

GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say? Caution: will experience all of the emotions at once.
    PG #1: 36w5d 12/25/19
    PG #2: EDD 8/15/23 Miscarried 9w1d 1/11/23
    PG #3: EDD 12/15/23
  • @stashattack I don't which rant was better.... the wishing you liked food, wishing for a normal poop and secret keeping!! I feel your pain!!!
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 6 weeks today!

Baby is the size of a(n):
    Sweet pea! The daily posts are exciting to wake up to 
    Upcoming Appointments: our ultrasound is next month at the 7 week mark....the wait is nerve wracking! 

How are you feeling?: legit nausea hit today, but thankfully no emesis! I am feeling more tired but not sleeping as soundly as I would have expected. Is anyone else getting physically tired a lot sooner than usual? I am WIPED OUT going up a flight of stairs! 

Rants/Raves: My sense of smell is thriving! We spent the last few days hiking in Lake Tahoe and the pine smell was WONDERFUL. I am saddened that my morning coffee tastes awful, but I guess that’s a good thing since caffeine is not ideal right now 👍

Questions: 

GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say?  Beware: will go from laughing to crying for. No. Good. Reason.
  • @peppyj9 my first appointment is June 7, and I was told it was just an intake as well where they will schedule an US at! I’m hoping I’ll be able to do it the same day if possible! 🤭

@stash

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 6wk4d

Baby is the size of a(n): a Reese’s peanut butter cup height! 

Upcoming Appointments: June 7 first intake

How are you feeling?: I’m feeling very bloated, tired, and emotional! It feels like I’ve had a constant gas bubble in my stomach for the past 2 weeks, and I know the baby is very small still but there is definitely a bump! Guessing it is all bloat 😭 or twins? 😧 but. probably just gas. 

I’ve also been struggling to not share the news with my bosses at work, since I want to wait until after my first appointment but also I’m not sure how my work life will shift after giving birth! I definitely feel more checked out at work but need to stay on top of my game because it’s a big workload. Any others struggling with the idea of going back to work after giving birth? 

Rants/Raves: I have literally woken up in the middle of the night every night since week 4 to pee. Im usually a rock through the night! 

GTKY: If you had a warning label, what would yours say? Never skips breakfast, second breakfast or elevensies

• @mammab120 lol!!! I’m glad you enjoyed my rants 🤣 
  • @justsuzie great betas! 

@sarahyu29 I laughed at your warning label! I always tell my 4 year old that he never skips elevensies 🤣
  • @marebear15 I hope you feel better! I had an awful cold the week I got my bfp and it was the worst! Also fx the spotting stops! We're officially moving in Late July so thankfully it will be 2nd tri by then. But we have been moving things little by little on the weekends to lessen the big move. Moving from NY to CT, it's about a little over an hour drive each way, and I'm trying not to lift too much. We moved when I was PG with my DS too, but by then I was like 4 or 5 months so I definitely had more energy and less 1st tri anxiety. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

TTC#2 November 2015

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• @marebear15 I think after our ultrasound. It's gonna be a big deal because my husband and I are both onlies. So this is potentially grandbaby #1 for our parents haha!! I'm also going to tell a friend after that appointment because we were cycling together soooo we will probably be having babies around the same time. And this will be like baby #4 for her so she's the perfect person to like vent to when I need too!! LOL.

@motherof3dragons omg love your username. Our cat is named Drogo  :D
  • MollySmMollySm member
    @marebear15 - yes, I am PGAL.  And to add to the stress, I just had a bit of spotting.  I hate how stressful this all is! 
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• @MollySm - You should be able to get in if you tell them your bleeding (i.e. exaggerate your spotting a little). 
  • MollySmMollySm member
    @marebear15 - Ha! I promised myself I'd be all calm and patient this time, but between the stomach bug and spotting, I might call and beg.  If the spotting continues certainly.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• peppyj9peppyj9 member
    @marebear15 @MollySm ugh, the spotting is the worst! I kept having it once a day every day for the last 2 weeks but each time it was pink and only when I wiped. No pain and never progressed so I kept my cool, and tried not to freak out (easier said than done) and when I called to see if I should move my appt up the girl didn't seem concerned and said I should be fine coming in for my original appt of June 6th unless I start actually bleeding. So I'm being patient until next week...aaaand I've officially gone 2 days without any spotting!! *knock on wood* So, I would think it will stop soon for you guys too! For reference I am now 6wks4days based on LMP.
  • @peppyj9 - That's awesome that your spotting has stopped! I've spotted every day, minus 1 day, since 5 weeks and I'm now 6w6d. Hopefully it stops soon.
  • @MollySm I spotted through my pregnancy up until 16ish weeks.....it was the worst.  BUT, baby is healthy and happy!  It's so hard not to worry. I am sorry!