January 2020 Moms

Weekly Check-in Group 2 (Jan 9-16) w/o 5/27

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: Whats your favorite family tradition?

Re: Weekly Check-in Group 2 (Jan 9-16) w/o 5/27

• Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 6 weeks 5 days, but have an appointment tomorrow for the first ultrasound so this might change 

Baby is the size of a(n): Chocolate Chip

Upcoming Appointments: Ultra sound for dating and heartbeat tomorrow (Tuesday) and a Blood draw at some point this week, my guess Thursday or Friday.

How are you feeling?: TIRED, nausea some times (which I didn't have the first time)

Rants/Raves: I love and hate that I hate the taste of sweet foods. Also the smell of alcohol just makes me want to throw up.

Questions: Still none as of yet, but I am sure I will forget something from the first time eventually. 

GTKY: Whats your favorite family tradition? Playing games on New Years Eve. 
  • @cadamscook hope the ultrasound goes well!

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 12, 7wks 2day

Baby is the size of a(n): small raspberry

Upcoming Appointments: first ultrasound next Tuesday!

How are you feeling?: Every so often I feel slightly sick to my stomach, otherwise fine. Just bloated!

Rants/Raves: None yet. But not going to be able to hide this at work too much longer if the bloat keeps up.

Questions: nothing yet

GTKY: Whats your favorite family tradition? Heart shaped muffins for Valentine's day, sugar cookie decorating for Christmas. Thanksgiving as the whole big family. So many to choose from!
  • Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan. 12, 7 weeks 2 days

Baby is the size of a(n): Blueberry

Upcoming Appointments:  First Appt. on June 21

How are you feeling?:  Starting to have nausea more often...no throwing up yet but I was close this morning.

Rants/Raves: I didn't have much nausea during my pregnancy with my son, and none at all with the miscarriage I had last October so this whole nausea/queasiness thing is starting to throw me...ugh.

Questions: None yet

GTKY: Whats your favorite family tradition?  St. Nicholas Day at the beginning of December.  I do it now with my son rather than Elf on the Shelf.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • crf4crf4 member
    Hey ladies - I had my dating scan last week and it pushed me back about a week! 
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 13

Baby is the size of a(n): chocolate chip 

Upcoming Appointments: 10 wk scan June 20

How are you feeling?: sick & exhausted. thankfully my big kids are all home for summer so they are busy playing themselves and the neighbors

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: weird cramps when I sneeze? hurts!!

GTKY: Whats your favorite family tradition? So many but I love that we dress up as a group every Halloween. We’re the only adults in our neighbors that dress up and we have so much fun. 

• Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: January 12 - 7weeks 3 days

Baby is the size of a(n): playing dice

Upcoming Appointments: Tomorrow for our dating ultrasound. 

How are you feeling?: bit of nausea here and there and extremely tired. 

Rants/Raves: so excited to see baby tomorrow. 

Questions: none yet 

4th of July - whole family has a picnic at a park near by that has live music and then watch an amazing fireworks show once it’s dark! 
  • valerie4786valerie4786 member
    edited May 2019
    Est Due Date/Weeks + Days:  approximately 7w4d?  ETA: I'm guessing an EDD around January 11

Baby is the size of a(n): the app is saying blueberry

Upcoming Appointments: tomorrow!  I'm hoping for a dating US so I can have a better idea of my EDD

How are you feeling?:  overall pretty good, the nausea is on and off, fatigue has seemed to ease up.

Rants/Raves: you guys, I'm pretty sure this pregnancy is making my skin clear up and I'm digging it.  When I was pregnant with my daughter my skin was wrecked and basically has consistently broken out since.

Questions: none

GTKY: Whats your favorite family tradition? Pretty much all things Christmas, but specifically Christmas Eve at my grandma's with pierogi as the meal.  
  • EDD: Jan 10, 7w5d
    Upcoming appts: June 3rd

Feeling: super tired and on/off naseaus but no actual vomiting

Rants/raves: we did ivf and I'm soooooo ooo over it with the shots. I want to be done!

Questions: none

GTKY: Christmas eve at my moms
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: 7w3d I think? EDD 1/13

Baby is the size of a(n): Blueberry

Upcoming Appointments: I'm getting in on Monday for an ultrasound! I can't wait.

How are you feeling?: Tired and a little nauseous here and there. I dont even think I can call it nauseous. Nothing sounds good to eat.

Rants/Raves: I'm just really excited I dont have to wait until June 27th to see if everything is okay in there. Also, MH has been out of town a few days for work and he comes home today! Happy to have his help around here again and I've been waiting for him to get home to watch the GoT documentary. 

Questions: Nothing yet. 

@breweber2010 Elf on the Shelf creeps me out. Unless my son specifically asks to do it then we definitely arent.
  • @breweber2010 I forgot about St. Nicholas Day. My family does it too! And yeah, elf on the shelf seems creepy to me and like too much extra work.
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days:
     8w

Baby is the size of a(n):
    raspberry

Upcoming Appointments:
    viability scan finally coming up on Wednesday. I’ve had a previous loss, so I am super nervous.

How are you feeling?:
    I’ve been feeling very tired and dizzy the last few days with nausea that comes and goes. 

Rants/Raves: 
    I had a killer headache today and Tylenol was not helping. I went to a local coffee shop and got a latte and almost instantly felt better. Caffeine for the win! 

Questions: 
    Anyone else feeling dizzy or lightheaded?

Running a 5k on Thanksgiving Day
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @dumbledoredies @persnickity Elf on the shelf is creepy to me too. We were given one as a gift, but haven’t done anything with it and don’t intend to. Haha!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan 15, 7w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry

Upcoming Appointments: not until end of June

How are you feeling?: So. Freaking. Nauseous. This is my third pregnancy and it's never been this bad. Actually, it's the reason I haven't even really been participating on the bump boards...I've literally been too nauseous to look at screens. 😣

Rants/Raves: DH took the kids to a baseball game today. I was supposed to go, but I'm just so sick that I decided it was best if I stayed home. I'm so bummed!

Questions: n/a

The first Friday of each month we go out for pizza and then attend a Candlelight Mass at this gorgeous church downtown. Not associated with a holiday or anything ..I just love doing it each month with my family!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Jellybeanqueen13 I've been feeling very dizzy and lightheaded. Almost like I'm living in a fog when it's mixed with feeling tirwd.
  • @Jellybeanqueen13 Yup, definitely have gotten lightheaded. I’ve noticed it happening if I go up flights of stairs too fast. 

Est Due Date/Weeks + Days: Jan. 14 / 7w4d 

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry 

Upcoming Appointments: June 5 scan and mtg with “OB Educator”

How are you feeling?: Like garbage. Bloated and tired with consistent nausea that only subsides for a bit when I’m eating. Heartburn has started up, too. 

Rants/Raves: Had an amazing steak dinner and now I am trying not to throw it all up. Steak burps are gross. 

Questions: Nada

GTKY: Whats your favorite family tradition? I love all things Christmas-related, but another relatively new family tradition is spending 4th of July in Maine.