December 2019 Moms
Options

May Symptoms

2»

Re: May Symptoms

• Options
    Has anyone experienced tingling fingertips? I just got this weird symptom tonight. It’s driving me crazy!
  • Options
    Has anyone experienced cold sores in the mouth? Any remedies?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’m 13 weeks today and have started to feel more energy and have felt an increase in libido the past few days! 💃 Woo hoo! I’m so glad to be able to spend the summer in second trimester and hopefully feeling good! 😎
  • Options
    cpk3535cpk3535 member
    @sunshineandlemons me, too! 🎉😊 Feeling better about food, getting my exercise routine a little more back on track.  Still taking it easy, but feeling good!
  • Options
    I have other pregnancy symptoms but what is driving me crazy is how bad my acne is!!!!! It's not just that it looks bad and feels greasy but it literally hurts!

I finally broke down and ordered some pregnancy safe acne treatment and moisturizer online. Hopefully it arrives soon and works well. I'm a little irritated because I found out my local store carries that same moisturizer for $4 less than what I spent online. But whatever, as long as it gets here soon and does a good job I can buy it locally when it runs out.
  • Options
    @mrszoobear what did you order? I feel like everyday I wake up with a new zit. I feel so self conscious.
  • Options
    @k_mama91 - I'm going to post a pic of the acne medication. It should give you the website and product info. The moisturizer is called CeraVe Moisturizing Cream and I think you can probably find it locally, I did. 

This was the article I got the info from 
    https://www.google.com/amp/nymag.com/strategist/amp/article/best-skincare-products-pregnancy-safe.html 
  • Options
    @mrszoobear thank you!! They sell that in stores here, I’ll have to grab some. It definitely isn’t going to make my skin worse at this point 🍕
  • Options
    @k_mama91 - You're welcome! Fingers crossed it works for both of us!
  • Options
    Does anyone else have pelvic soreness/pressure? I have been in a funk these past two days, with mild cramping, back ache on the lower right side, and now pelvic pressure. Pregnancy symptoms like exhaustion, soor boobs, and extreme thirst are still here, I just wish there was a way to be a bit more comfortable. 
  • Options
    @j3nn1b33 🙋🏼‍♀️ I have tenderness down there. And at night when I get up to use the bathroom is almost painful bc I’m so sore. I’m assuming things are just stretching? Glad I’m not the only one.
  • Options
    jandawgjandawg member
    @j3nn1b33 @k_mama91 I've been a little sore down there as well - no fun indeed. Also having pains in my groin - is it too early for round ligament pain?
  • Options
    cpk3535cpk3535 member
    @jandawg That’s what I think I’ve been experiencing, round ligament pain.  When I looked it up, it sounds like a distinct possibility.  I also know that as a yogini, I’ve been noticing the front of my body (abdomen to groin) feeling super tight lately, even though I’m not really showing much yet. I think the uterus is definitely expanding and putting pressure on muscles down there!  
  • Options
    @jandawg @k_mama91 It is nice to know its not just me. I am almost to the 10 week mark, I wonder if it is round ligament pain just starting early. I know that belly bloat is also worse than ever right now. I look more like 4 months than 2. 😂
  • Options
    jandawgjandawg member
    @cpk3535 - that makes sense! I felt some of that tightness as well in my abdomen. 

@j3nn1b33 I'm 9w4d and it seems like it's probably RPL. And yes, the bloat. Wanted to wear jeans today...comprising by just not buttoning or zipping them up 😂