January 2020 Moms

GTKY - Friday 5/24

What’s your favorite breakfast food?

Re: GTKY - Friday 5/24

• edited May 2019
    Oh my gosh- I love ALL breakfast foods, anytime of the day. I suppose, if I could only have one breakfast, I’d have to choose waffles- with chocolate chunks baked in and strawberries on top- and a mug of coffee. 😁
  • @swatkins1983 haha same. I could eat breakfast any time as well! 

AFM I love pancakes. I prefer plain but I’ll eat any kind as long as there is real maple syrup to go along with them. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Breakfast food is so good. I don't think I can pick one thing. Basically anything with a side of bacon. Eggs with bacon. Pancakes with bacon. Biscuits and gravy with bacon.

I used to hate breakfast food. I'm not sure what my problem was back then because it's clearly delicious!!
  • peppyj9peppyj9 member
    Same to all the breakfast foods! If I had to choose, I'd say any type of egg skillet with the melty cheese, meat and veggies. I'm also a huge fan of everything bagels with a heap of vegetable cream cheese.
  • Toast with tomatoes and vegan butter. 
  • Breakfast is literally the best meal for me, if I could brunch all the time I would! 

I usually have an egg sandwich for breakfast but if I go out for a breakfast or brunch I go with the large meal of eggs, French toast, fruit and bacon hahahah 
  • I love breakfast! My all-time favorite is probably eggs Benedict. But I also really love pancakes and french toast and waffles. I do breakfast for dinner here a lot. 

TTC#1 - March 2013

BFP 8/9/13 - EDD 4/14/14 - DS born 4/23/14

TTC#2 November 2015

Dx: Secondary IF June 2016

Medicated IUI cycle#1- Clomid+IUI -1/15/17 -BFN

Break Mid 2017 - Resumed TTC December 2018

"She believed she could so she did..."

Medicated IUI cycle#2- Femara 5mg+IUI 12/22/18 - BFP 1/4/19 - MMC 2/1/19

Saline Sono 3/15/19 - All Clear!

Medicated IUI cycle#3- Femara 7.5mg+IUI 3/28/19-BFN

Medicated IUI cycle#4- Femara 5mg+Gonal F 50iu+IUI 4/27/19- BFP 5/11/19 - MMC 6/12/19 - D&C 6/14/19-

Incomplete M/C Repeat D&C - 7/3/19 -Testing concluded baby was genetically normal  :'(

Dx: Unexplained RPL July 2019 - Tested + as carrier for Usher Syndrome & Familial Mediterranean Fever 

Saline Sono 8/7/19 - Mostly Clear! All systems go for IVF#1 

But will need a repeat Saline Sono between ER and FET

IVF #1 - Antagonist Protocol - 8/17/19

ER#1 8/27/19 - 12R, 6F, 4 biopsied+frozen! (3d5blasts + 1d6blast)- 2 PGS normal embabies!

Saline Sono 9/13/19 - All Clear! Onto FET Prep#1

FET#1 - 4AA -10/4/19 - BFP 10/14/19 - EDD - 6/21/20 -Beta#1-10dp5dt- 379 Beta#2-12dp5dt- 1007 Beta#3-14dp5dt- 2844

DD born 6/15/20  <3

• I love french toast with bacon & syrup. But its also hard to beat a bacon & fried egg (with a runny yolk) bap 🤤

and now I want both!
  • Pancakes!

I used to love eggs but they were the one food I couldn’t stand when pregnant with DS and I still can’t really stomach them anymore.  Even the smell of them is too much sometimes ☹️
  • Breakfast food is the best anytime of day!  I think my favorite is blueberry pancakes with blueberry syrup and bacon!! Delicious. 
  • Oh man, this is hard. I love breakfast food so much, we have breakfast for dinner every Sunday evening. I have to say Cracker Barrel waffles with peach preserves are just amazing! Any of their toppings really. For a less sweet meal, a brunch place near me has the most amazing Eggs Benedict and Eggs Conchon. And they even have a special plate where you get one of each!
  • Idk why I chose this GTKY. I want all the breakfast things now 🤣
  • @kbrown2385 - Why you gotta do this to us!

• Egg sandwich with really good hot sauce.
  • Everything bagel with tuna salad or smoked salmon and cream cheese. Or huevos rancheros. I’m all about the savory
  • tyrion_tyrion_ member
    All of them. Because they are only great when they are ALL present to compliment each other. 
  • I want to second like all of these. They all sound delicious! I really like over easy eggs, bacon, fruit, and an English muffin. But I can't stand a cold egg for breakfast, so when we go out, I usually get a breakfast sandwich. The eggs stay warmer longer. 
  • This is a tough call, we try to have at least one big breakfast on the weekend.  Over easy eggs with avocado toast and hash browns.  Going without over easy eggs was one of the hardest things last time around!  

Any of your breakfast habits cause conflict?  Thankfully DH and I agree on real maple syrup, served cold.  When I put ketchup on breakfast potatoes he looks at me like I have 2 heads.
  • Give me ALL the breakfast foods!  Eggs, bacon, and hashbrowns are my fave though.

• manders9479manders9479 member
    edited May 2019
    I can't figure out how to gif
  • Ummm pretty much all breakfast foods!
    im a sucker for really good French toast. 
    With DS I didn’t really have many cravings. But I literally always wanted scrambles eggs and would eat so many 
  • Breakfast is my favorite meal!   Eggs are the reason I’m not vegan (I can’t have dairy and that is sad).  As a Mexican, I love Chorizo, eggs, potatoes, homemade tortillas and bacon (also why I’m not a vegetarian lol). American me, loves Pancakes but I’m Gluten Free so they aren’t as readily available.  Love breakfast.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• If I go out Belgian waffle with strawberries or a Denver omlette. If I'm at home scrambled eggs with cheese and salsa. 

But after reading these responses I really want french toast! 
  • MollySmMollySm member
    I love a toasted everything bagel with garlic and chive cream cheese, sliced tomatoes, and salt and pepper. 

Also huevos rancheros, and other Mexican breakfasts.  And bacon, eggs, hash browns.  
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• Oh man this post is dangerous! Breakfast foods are my favorites. I love a good berner rösti (basically hashbrowns mixed with bacon with melted cheese and a fried egg on top). Or this eggs Benedict with a crab hash.. I have only had sausage and gravy once before in my life but I had such an intense craving for it that I made it Sunday morning.
    image Pregnancy Ticker