January 2020 Moms

PGAL Check-in w/o 5/15

2»

Re: PGAL Check-in w/o 5/15

• Got hcg and progesterone results in today. Hcg is 21000 from 2580 2 weeks ago. Dont know if its good. But my progesterone dropped from 10.8 to 7 something even on crinone. Im so scared 
  • @mommystuebs I’m sorry about the progesterone numbers! Is switching to PIO (injections) an option? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Im not sure, it was a hard time getting them to begin with,  even today when the nurse called she said "your numbers look great" and she works at a fertility clinic. Worst doctors ever around me
  • @mommystuebs - Ugh, I'm sorry your doctors aren't taking you seriously. You are the best advocate for your health, and I would definitely press for the shots.
  • @kbrown2385 - Yay I got my line stealer on Sunday! It feels great to know that it's progressing well.
  • Ive heard progesterone can give you a missed m/c, if that happened would your hcg still rise ?
  • @mommystuebs I’ve been reassured by 3 separate obs in 2 different states that progesterone supplements don’t have anything to do with Mmc. I’ve had 4 mmc and my hcg levels did not continue to rise appropriately.